Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Vivian was just looking towards him before she was speaking, "Yes I wander when I'm upset. That is just something that I do."

"I know but have you ever told him what happened when he was gone or are you going to keep letting him make comments that hurt you when he doesn't know any better" Greg had heard the comments from Brayden and knew Kodi was hurt

Vivian just looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "I can't talk to Kodi about stuff. He always has this "I don't care" attitude, or at least that is how he acts. I don't think he realizes it but a lot of the times when people try to tell him what is going on, it doesn't seem as though he is actually listening to them."

"he is your brother is strange that way but you do need to tell him other wise this will keep happening and a rift will happen between you two and I don't want to see that happen" Greg knew that he may have that attitude but he was always listening

Vivian was just shaking her head and questioned, "Tell him what? That the king decided to rape me before my wedding after promising my future husband that I was still a virgin. I still have scars from him, from how pissed off he was after that. You should know, this is that period of time where I refused to speak to anybody for a month. I was seen but never heard, that good little wife." There were tears that formed in her eyes and she was just shaking her head a bit.

"yes you tell him everything Vivian this may shock you but your brother loves you dearly when comments were made to you in front of his he didn't ignore them as you think he waited till after you left and then dealt with it because he never wanted you to see him as a monster" Greg pulled her in to his arms and held her close

Vivian was just trembling in his arms before she spoke, "I hate talking about that incident. I hate reliving it...."

"I know and I wouldn't push if i didn't think it would help you and your brother" Greg hated that she relived it each time but he knew this had to be done

Vivian was just giving a small nod of her head before she spoke, "I'll tell him about it after we get to safety. After we get to the house."

Vivian was giving a soft smile before she was kissing him back before she was mumbling that they should probably get back to the campfire.

Vivian was nodding and soon enough she was heading back to the campfire, although saw that Brayden and Kodi were still gone. Ariella was asleep next to the fire, using her arm as a pillow at the time.

Vivian was just looking towards Greg for a moment and was commenting that if he was wanting to go and look for them, he could.

Ariella was rubbing her eyes when she was woken up and was just looking around a bit, but she was sitting up slowly. "Smells good." she mumbled which had Vivian commenting that Greg was a master in the kitchen.

Ariella was tilting her head before she questioned, "When we are safe.... Would you be willing to teach me? I know how to cook but... not that well."

Ariella was smiling brightly and Vivian was giving a faint chuckle before she was speaking, "So you'll teach her but you refused to teach me. How rude." She gave a fake pout although she already knew that she had no talent whatsoever in the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom