Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Ariella was giving a small giggle when she heard this, which had Vivian almost pouting a bit. Nope her talents lie more in alchemy, in specific poisons and stuff like that.

Ariella was giggling softly before she was taking another bite of the food, and was just smiling softly before she was commenting that the two of them looked quite cute together.

Ariella was smiling brightly and Vivian was commenting, "You know... I like this Ariella a lot more than the quiet one I had known at first." This had Ariella tilting her head a bit and Vivian was just speaking, "You were very sullen and quiet at the palace, in a way I don't blame you given the circumstances."

After Ariella was done eating, she was setting her plate down as well and just taking to laying back down, her arm being used as a pillow.

Ariella was just looking over for a moment in time before she spoke, "I'm comfy enough currently." Vivian was giggling before she was looking at Greg and stating that she was going to go lie down in their tent, and sleep for a bit.

Vivian was giving a nod before she spoke, "Ariella why don't you come and join me. It'll be safer if we stay together while the guys are away from the campsite." With had Ariella just hesitating for a moment in time before Vivian was just gesturing for her to come out. "Greg isn't going to care at all. It would be a different story if you were another man."

Ariella was giving a nod of her head and was soon enough joining Vivian, who was looking at Greg and telling him to make sure that he stayed safe.

"Aren't you lucky. You get to cuddle with two ladies." Vivian teased him although Ariella was just commenting that she could leave when that happened, when he came back. This had Vivian shaking her head before she spoke, "If Kodi isn't back by that time, then no you aren't leaving."

Ariella was giving a slow nod of her head and was curling up next to Vivian, who was just playfully sticking her tongue out at Greg. "Go and do what you need to do." she told him and was stating that they would be there when he got back.

Soon enough the two ladies had settled down, and before either of them realized it they had fallen asleep. If Greg did peek in at them, one would think they were almost a lesbian couple. Ariella was using Vivian as a pillow it seemed.

Back
Top Bottom