Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

"I argue with the king over it time and time again and he always came back with the same thing ladies should always be soft" Kodi hated hearing that

Vivian just rolled her eyes before she commented, "You know that makes so much sense as to why he seemed to dislike me."

"he disliked you because he couldn't touch you" Kodi knew the king had wanted her but couldn't first because she was married and then because she was a widow

Vivian was just looking for a moment before she scoffed and commented that she wouldn't go anywhere near that vile man, even with a five foot pole. And then she was commenting that he probably didn't even know where to stick it when it came to sex.

Vivian was just looking over before she was commenting that that didn't necessarily mean he knew where to put it.

Vivian just got to her feet after a moment and stated that she was going on a walk for a bit, and with that she was just walking away, which had Brayden just watching for a brief moment in time.

Brayden was just looking at Kodi before he spoke, "I'm guessing that you don't know then.... that she has at one point been a victim to the king's sexual appetite. He is actually the reason why her deceased husband started to treat her so awful." Why did Brayden know about it? Because Kodi had been away on some mission for the king and Brayden had found her in Kodi's garden when he had been doing his rounds, and found the door cracked open a bit. So he had gone to investigate since he had told Kodi that he would keep an eye on his area as well.

Brayden was just folding his arms behind his head and spoke, "You would be surprised at how much shit she would go through when you weren't there. She was treated a lot differently when you were there."

Brayden just gave a small shrug before he spoke, "You know.... You have moments where you get this "I don't care" attitude even with Viv. One of the reasons why she doesn't seem to talk to you about many problems."

Ariella was just blinking for a moment as she watched Kodi walk away before she questioned, "Why are you all acting like little children right now?"

Greg returned with the berries and looked at her "don't worry about it just yet unless they start yelling at one another this is fine things will settle down in a few days"

Brayden just scoffed for a moment before he spoke, "We'll see about that." With that he was getting up and wandering off which just had Ariella giving a sigh, a breath escaping her lips. She was looking towards Greg for a moment before she spoke, "By the way Vivian decided to take a walk, she went that way." With that she was pointing the direction that the female had gone off into.

Ariella was giving a nod of her head before she was just holding her hands out towards the fire, before she was gazing up at the sky.

"yet I know you Vivian when your upset you wander some times close by sometime far away but you wander" Greg walked over and touched the side of her face lightly

Back
Top Bottom