Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Eventually Brayden did end up returning to the campsite, although while he had been gone he had been productive. He was carrying with him a few animals that he had caught for them. A boar, a few rabbits, and a deer. Not that carrying all of the stuff was a difficult thing.

Brayden was looking at him for a moment in time and was commenting that he planned on it. The dead animals were all tossed into his little storage dimension. "The path that we need to take, I hiked it a bit. It is going to get pretty rough. Not going to be an issue for us, but for the girls... We are definitely have to keep a close eye on them and stop when we see that hint of fatigue."

Brayden was just laying down on the ground next to the fire and staring up at the sky. Nope not sleeping, but he was laying down and resting at the time. If he fell asleep then he fell asleep, but he couldn't force it.

The morning came around swiftly enough and Brayden was the first one awake, and he was going around to gently wake up the others. The sooner they could get going the better, especially since there seemed to be a large storm rolling in. "A few hours hike from here is a cave. It will be a lot safer for us if we can get to that cave."

The two girls were waking up and Vivian was complaining that her legs hurt, which had Ariella nodding in agreement.

Greg chuckled a little "we only have a little ways to go today and then you can rest its going to rain so we need to get to a near by cave"

"I've been through training, just not this vigorous training." Vivian was pointing out. No she was able to do the running for miles no problem, but hiking through terrain like this, that was a different story.

"I know but you may need to go through this to get stronger" Greg knew she was strong but training for this kind of condition would help as well

"Maybe.... I'll think about it..." Vivian was mumbling as she stretched a bit and Ariella was just gazing around as well. Brayden had packed up some of their stuff although he was wondering where Kodi was at.

Soon enough they were all headed off, making their way towards the cave for the night. Hours were going past and Brayden was slowing down for the girls when he saw them beginning to slow. "We are almost there. Just a little farther." Brayden was speaking although after a moment in time he was just crouching down, letting Ariella climb up onto his back. Let Greg take Vivian.

Back
Top Bottom