Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Ariella was just smiling when he was agreeing and she was speaking, "That's alright. I want to learn. I want to be.... useful in the future."

Eventually they were done cooking the food, and Brayden was walking over to see what they had made. For the most part it had been Ariella that had made it, with Greg assisting and direction, hence the rather sloppy appearance. But it still smelled heavily, and when he was taking a bite, it tasted good. "For your first time cooking outdoors. Not bad." he was commenting and she was smiling brightly.

Vivian was eating the food, a small look crossing her features. Oh it did taste good which had her telling the girl that she had done a good job for her first time. "Definitely a better housewife than what I would ever be."

Vivian was just commenting that he could just be her househusband. This had Ariella giggling although she was quickly subsiding the giggles and was apologizing to Greg for laughing.

"its ok little one she does this to get a rise out of me so don't worry you are welcome to laugh" Greg gave Vivian a look that promised trouble

Ariella was just looking for a moment and Vivian was just sticking her tongue out at Greg and told him to bring it on. Ariella found herself giggling a bit again before she was pushing her empty plate away and was speaking softly, magic springing up in front of the cave. It would keep anything from getting in, other than what was inside the cave at that point in time. They would be able to come and go freely.

"If we go farther back the cave gets a bit bigger. I was able to create some moss to use as makeshift beds." Ariella was speaking after a moment in time.

Greg shook his head "its better if we don't no one will dare try and take Kodi on right now and the King wouldn't be out in this rain" Greg knew that the king would be at his castle punishing those who had let them get away

Ariella was just giving a small nod of her head before she was curling into Kodi, while Brayden went and sat against the wall near the entrance.

Ariella seemed to be falling asleep almost instantly, while Vivian was just looking towards Greg as he came over.

Back
Top Bottom