Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Vivian was nodding her head as she walked into the house and was just stating, "So you are going to be my househusband."

"Who says I have to do any talking..." Vivian cooed as she was pausing in front of him and she was playfully grabbing at his crotch.

Vivian was just scoffing before she spoke, "And perhaps I don't feel like talking." After that she was drawing away and skipping off down the hallway.

Vivian was leading him off towards a room and she spoke, "This will be your room." If he wanted to share a room, then all he had to do was say so.

Vivian was looking towards him before she was commenting that she hadn't been sure if he had wanted to share or not.

Vivian was just looked at him, slightly surprised by those words but at the same time she was giving a soft smile.

"What did you honestly think I would stay in a separate room after having marked you as mine" Greg looked at her lightly a small smile on his face

Vivian was just looking towards him before she was commenting that even mates had moments where they wanted to be away from their other half. "On a side note.... I was starting to feel sick earlier but.... Now I don't"

Vivian was looking at him before she spoke, "More than likely." With that she was going over and sitting on the edge of the bed.

Vivian was shaking her head and spoke, "I have no idea. Probably not for long though, not considering Ariella will want to explore. And he won't fit in the hallways."

“He is more pissed at Brayden then you. Brayden was being an ass and he asked him to lay off and he didn’t” Greg knew that Kodi wasn’t mad at her so he wasn’t worried

Vivian was just looking over before she was rolling her eyes before she spoke, "Those two are always assholes to each other, constantly. It has never once changed, and it isn't going to change either."

“Vivian if he had been pissed enough not to come back we would have been caught they were that close” Greg had been able to see them clearly but thankfully they hadn’t spotted them

Vivian was shaking her head before she spoke, "No I don't think they would have caught us." Besides it wasn't as though they wouldn't have been able to take care of the problem themselves. The two guys and Vivian were all warriors, and who knew what Ariella was all capable of, especially now that her memories were back.

Back
Top Bottom