Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

After a few hours of walking, Brayden was putting out his hand to get the others to stop for a moment, his eyes narrowing into the distance. Damn seemed like there were some of the king's men roaming nearby. Already Ariella was speaking softly, her magic wrapping around them, keeping them hidden from view. Vivian was breathing a bit heavily, obviously winded from that hike, while the others didn't seem to be bothered at all.

Greg looked at her and then picked her up and set her on Kodi’s back “you need to rest we are working on your stamina after the baby is born”

Vivian was just looking towards him for a moment before she was nodding her head, and speaking in a soft voice that she was sorry. Honestly she hadn't quite anticipated this happening at all. There hadn't been any clues or anything, not until she started to get randomly sick about a month ago.

Vivian was just giving a nod of her head although she didn't say much after that, just grabbed onto Kodi's fur gently.

“I know but you also like to give people the benefit of the doubt as well and I don’t want to see you hurt” Greg knew Kodi would blow a gasket if something happened to her

Ariella was just looking towards him before she spoke, "I am feeling fine right now. I don't feel exhausted at all." And that was even with using her magic to keep them cloaked from anybody that was around them.

The group continued to travel for a few hours, although after a bit Brayden was stating that they should stop for the night. It was getting quite dark out and the journey to their location was still going to take another day or so. But it was the worst idea ever to travel through the demon realm at nighttime.

Brayden was giving a nod of his head and was soon enough heading off towards the cave so that he could scout it out, make sure that it was safe.

Brayden was soon enough returning and he spoke, "Well it will work for the night. We don't want to go to far back though... There seems to be a tunnel and it gets steep, really fast."

Soon enough they were all heading into the cave, and once they were inside the cave, Vivian was climbing off of Kodi's back.

Vivian was giving a small giggle before she was just commenting, "You've been in your wolf form for a while, that is the only reason I said something."

"I don't believe you at all, but I'll nod and say okay." Vivian was commenting as she was sitting down on the ground next to him.

Back
Top Bottom