Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Greg walked in to the garden and looked around her could feel the powers of the two females and when he came to Ari her frowned and went to her side

The plants that were around her just seemed to react to him being there, and were actually coiling around him as though to stop him from getting any closer.

"I have no intent to harm her I was going to take her back to Kodi he cares deeply for her and will take great care of her" Greg didn't know if the plants would understand him but he could hope so

They did seem to understand and were releasing the man so that he could move forward. Although the flower that had originally coiled itself around Ariella's arm earlier was still there, and still in full bloom, despite the fact that the vine that was wrapped around her wrist as though it was a bracelet, wasn't attached to anything.

Brayden happened to be standing in the hallway chatting with Kodi when Greg walked up, and the man was raising an eyebrow. "What happened?" he questioned after a moment in time.

"no clue found her like this in what looks to be a garden they both brought back to life Aranya had left only moments before looking rather hurt and upset so i stayed out of her way. when I went in I found her laying on the floor" Greg then handed her to Kodi who held her close

Brayden was just looking although he was jumping when Vivian seemed to be materializing out of nowhere. The general was just exclaiming for her to go and put on some damn clothes since when she had come out, she had a sheet wrapped around her and that was it. "Oh shush it." Vivian spoke as she looked at her brother before she was studying Ariella for a moment in time. "She did it herself, the passing out. The king was in her mind, she didn't want him to find anything out. Where we were. Locking away her abilities temporarily, and the body reacted as though she were drained."

Kodi nodded his head lightly but kept her close "that is not good we will have to find a way to keep him out of her head once and for all but that also might explain why Aranya was upset if he had gotten in and made her say something to case a rift between the two" Kodi had noticed that they had started to become friends

"I'll go and talk to Aranya." Vivian was commenting before she was turning on her heel to head off so that she could find the other woman, and explain what was happening.

Vivian wouldn't find her as Aranya had left the castle all together a simple letter sat on her pillow stating that she would return home as she was viewed like every other demon was who only enjoyed death and destruction. Aranya also wrote that she hoped the clod and stuffy angel was happy now that she was gone. it was clear that Ariella's words even though they were not her own had greatly hurt Aranya

Vivian saw the note and was actually tapping into the mental connection with Aranya, the one that they had been building, and was commenting that she had left without knowing all of the information. That there was a whole lot more going on than what she actually knew. With that she was explaining about how the king had been in Ariella's head, and that the comment had been forced. And now the "cold and stuffy" angel was unconscious after intentionally locking away her powers and forcing her body to essentially shut down so that the man couldn't look through her thoughts, her eyes, anything.

Aranya listened and then responded back that she understood but she wouldn't be returning as she figured that most of them viewed her like that even if they didn't show it.

Vivian was just shaking her head before she was commenting that she didn't see anybody any different from anybody else. Then she was commenting 'You want to know a secret about me that nobody but Greg knows, not even Kodi realizes it. While I am his sister, as we were growing up he has always been so into his science, he didn't have much time for anything else. But I am the only human that serves under the king, even the king doesn't know. This is the exact reason by Greg is always so worried about me. Trust me I understand how it is. I am afraid constantly that somebody is going to discover my secret, even though I hide it. Because humans are treated like vermin.'

"you may be human but you are strong and loved I am nothing but trash to be thrown out when I have out lived my usefulness Greg and Kodi both love you if you were to vanish they wouldn't stop looking till they found you I have no one like that" Aranya sat in a tree while they spoke as she didn't want to walk in to anything

Vivian was just shaking her head before she spoke 'I am not strong at all. I look it on the battlefield but that is all thanks to Greg, thanks to one of his abilities. He is able to create barriers, and is always wrapping them around him when I was forced to leave for battle.'

"you are though you can handle being paired with him and you don't fear those around you" Aranya looked at the sky and wondered if she would ever feel welcomed and loved

Vivian was giggling before she spoke, 'Truth be told at first he absolutely hated me. He was assigned as my guardian when I was forced to get married. Although the first time I saw the gentle side of him was a week after my wedding. My husband had gotten very drunk and.... the night wasn't pleasant at all. Even if we were married... that night had been rape. I was bruised, bloodied, and terrified. Greg had found me outside in the garden at the mansion, sobbing and sitting in the cold downpouring rain.'

Aranya listened but shook her head "he loves you now and for all you know he acted as if he hated you but he actually liked you but couldn't have you" Aranya knew that some men would get angry if they couldn't have what they wanted

'Just come back and reassure Ariella that you don't hate her. I know that she hadn't truly meant those words. Especially not with all of the hard work she has put in to try and become friends with you. She has often come to be to see if I could help because.... she is afraid she will say the wrong thing, that she will do something to upset you.' Vivian was commenting after a moment in time.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that assure her it was nothing she did but I can't go back" Aranya then shut the connection down and took flight once more

Vivian was giving a sigh before she was getting up and going over to the others once again, commenting that she had explained stuff to Aranya, although she was also stating that the other female didn't plan on coming back for a bit.

Vivian was just looking towards Kodi for a moment before she spoke, "When you have the chance, we need to have a conversation about something." After that she was going over to Greg, just wrapping her arms around his neck and mumbling that she was going to tell Kodi the truth.

Back
Top Bottom