Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Ariella was giving a small groan when he started to move again before she was tilting her head a bit before she questioned, "At he palace... The drug that you had been given, when you told me to stay away. What was it?"

"it was a strong drug one that would still have me fucking you had I not fought it. once its in your system it has a short life span unless the chemicals that are released with sex mix with it" Kodi looked at her but kept moving

"Oh I understand. So I have to wonder though... Why did you fight it then?" Ariella inquired although the sentence came out a bit more spaced apart.

Ariella was just giving a nod of her head, at least a partial nod anyways. Although currently he had her squirming a bit.

A few hours had gone by and in the end Brayden had agreed to sleep with Aranya, although it was more so to get the whimpers of pain to stop.

"I already said I would sleep with you. This once." Brayden spoke in a rather annoyed tone at that point.

After a couple of hours, everybody was fast asleep after their rather strenuous couple of hours. At some point in time Ariella had gotten up and was roaming around the ruins, merely exploring everything that was around her. This place was a lot larger than she had thought it was, rather beautiful in a way as well. She definitely wanted to learn so much more about this beautiful place.

Ariella was exploring some of the other areas within the ruins, and her eyes seemed to be lighting up when she ended up discovering something. A garden it seemed, granted everything was dead, but she felt so free as she walked in there. "Oh there are so many extinct flowers in here." she breathed as she knelt next to a withered flower.

Aranya walked in and smiled "watch this" Aranya then touched one of the flowers and it started to come back to life "I think if we both fed our powers in to the area we could bring them all back"

Ariella was just looking over before she spoke, "I am well aware. I can feel the life within this place as it is. And besides.... that is my ability, my angelic ability. Nature is mine to control and manipulate." With that she was questioning who she had thought had brought back the king's secret indoor garden so long ago.

Aranya chuckled and then looked at her "who do you think killed it if you noticed some of the plants didn't come back to life as they were highly poisonous I burned them all the way even the roots the others i just drew the life out of till they slept"

Ariella was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Just because a plant is poisonous doesn't mean that they need to be destroyed." With that she was just shaking her head for a brief moment in time, not even fazed by the vine that seemed to coil around her arm, a flower beginning to bloom at the end, towards the top of her arm. A rather deadly flower that released a very sweet fragrance when it was picked, that rendered a person immobile for a while. Which could put you in a very dangerous situation since the effect lasted for a few hours. The flower that Aranya had brought back to life seemed to go from growing back to withering away, as though afraid.

"I won't harm you little ones I have no desire to harm any of you" Aranya gently touched some of the flowers giving them life again "the ones I killed Ariella were being used to make a toxin to kill off the angels"

Ariella didn't seem to be listening to her, instead she was listening to the plants that were within the room, and wandering deeper into the garden. "That is regardless of the point. Yet again.... You are a demon. That is all demons think about... bloodshed, violence, and death." she spoke, never once turning to face the woman again. With her footsteps the plants and flowers surrounding her seemed to spring to life almost instantly.

Aranya turned and looked at her for a split second hurt and pain showed on her face but soon it became a blank mask "if that is how you feel then there is no point in me remaining here I wish you all luck in the upcoming days" Arayna then turned and walked out stopping at the door "I never judged you for being an angel and I would never throw your race or heritage in your face like you just did to me" with that she left

Ariella did say anything just seemed to disappear deeper into the garden, although that is when she just seemed to collapse to the ground, clutching her head. Nope out of sight and the flowers seemed to be protecting her from view. Her head was hurting like no other and the king was most definitely to blame for all of it.

Aranya passed Greg as she left who looked confused but he didn't try to stop her as he knew better than to get between an upset female and where she wanted to go

Vivian was still in the bedroom that she had been sharing with Greg, currently curled up on the bed and out cold. She was at least sleeping peacefully at that point in time, even if she was covered in multiple love marks from the man. Not that she would care at all.

Back
Top Bottom