Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Ariella was watching them leave for a moment before she was following after Kodi so that they could get some rest as well. Brayden was looking at Aranya and commenting that if she was wanting the room to herself he would crash on the couch that was in the sitting area. It was very well possibly he would anyways since currently he was laying on it, and was quite comfortable.

“There are two beds in each room besides it’s not like you haven’t seen me naked before” Aranya had no problems sharing the room with him.

Greg walked in to the room with Vivian and then closed the door “ok what had you pawing at me”

Brayden was just chuckling before he was commenting that this commented that that required him to get up, despite how he was dangerously comfortable.

Vivian looked up at him before she spoke in a soft voice, "I want you."

Aranya walked over and leaned over him “while it is comfortable for now trust me sleeping on that is not comfortable” the beds had arrived that day so she had slept on the couch for the last two nights

Greg grinned and then picked her up and carried her to the bed

Brayden just looked towards her before he spoke, "I am a soldier. One thing that I have learned to not be picky about was where I was sleeping. At war, we don't have the luxury of beds. We had to make do with what we had." But in the end he was getting up anyways.

Vivian looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Besides I did promise you.... that whenever we got away from that place, that I would sleep with you."

Greg chuckled and then laid her down and kissed her

Aranya shook her head lightly and the. Headed in to the room so that they could get some sleep

Vivian looked up at him before she was kissing him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. After that she was actually pushing him away gently and was stripping off her clothes.

Vivian was giving a small giggle before she questioned, "You know I am still trying to figure out my ex-husband's mysterious death. You know anything about it?" She was snaking a hand down to where his dick was at, and gently grabbing onto him, stroking him.

Vivian was shuddering a bit as he kissed at her neck before she was speaking, "Not like he cared in the first place." She continued to gently stroke his cock.

Greg chuckled and then removed her hand from his cock and spoke “are you ready for me or do I need to get you ready for me”

Vivian was just looking at him before she was giving a playful smile, before she was slipping her fingers into her own vagina, feeling how wet she was for herself at that point in time. That and it seemed to be a turn on for Greg at times to see her doing that. "I think I'm plenty wet for you." she cooed after a moment in time.

Greg smiled and the shifted them both before he moved and pushed in to her burying himself to the hilt. Greg then started to move rocking his hips slowly

There was no hesitating at all when he pushed his way in, yet again it wasn't as though Vivian was bothered by that. She found herself giving a small gasp which turned into a whimper as she arched up into him. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she moved with him.

Vivian was giving a moan as he did that, and was shuddering slightly. "Greg...." she sighed his name softly, her bare breasts pressing up against his chest as she moved closer to him. "I want to belong to you... and you alone. Now that is is gone.... Can I become yours? Will you finally mark me as yours?"

Greg growled at little and nipped at her neck while remaining silent as it was taking all he had to keep the return steady rather then fast and furious.

"Unless.... That isn't something that you want...." Vivian spoke in a soft voice. Perhaps there was somebody else that he wanted and she was just kind of a temporary thing. If that were the truth, well she could handle just being a temporary thing, that was okay.

Greg moved and kissed her hard “your mine and I won’t let you go” Greg then shifted how he was and shoved in to her harder then he had been to get his point across.

Vivian looked at him although she was gasping when he slammed into her harder than what he had been. This had her giving a groan before she spoke, "I don't think you can get any deeper."

Vivian looked up at him before she was finding herself short on words. Probably one of the few moments that he would actually get her to stop talking. She was arching up into even and her legs tightened around his waist a bit more.

while he was fucking her Greg could feel the influence of a succubus start to set in and while he would mention to VIvian about either training her or getting her some suppressors it wouldn't be till later.

while she was sleeping Aranyas powers flowed out around her filling the room first before leaking out and filling the other rooms

Vivian could feel the influence at all, although at that point in time she was a bit grateful that they were already having sex. It wasn't going to be such a major wake up call, not like Brayden and Kodi who would go from sleeping peacefully to having sudden boners. Although there was still a soft moan coming from her lips and she was commenting that she swore he got harder.

Back
Top Bottom