Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Greg growled and pulled her close nipping at her shoulder before he bit down on her and marked her

Kodi groaned a little and stirred and then woke up and looked at Ari

Vivian had been in a state of pleasure although the sudden hard bite had her whimpering a bit in pain. Only a brief whimper of pain, which was quickly converting back into pleasure. Severe pleasure. She was looking up at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "No need to hold back any more love."

Ariella did end up waking up at the strange sensation and was just sitting up, and rubbing her head a bit. Well it seemed like Kodi was awake as well which had her getting up and going over to him. "Master...." she cooed as she decided to perch on his chest, and was just looking down at him, before she was reaching a hand back and gently grabbing onto his growing manhood.

Greg growled at her and removed his teeth from her skin and then moved and kissed her while he pounded into her body over and over.

Kodi groaned and arched in to her touch "please I want to be inside of you" Kodi watched her and smiled lightly

Aranya soon woke as well her eyes glowing and she slipped from her bed and walked over to Brayden

Ariella was just looking at him for a moment in time before she questioned in a playful voice, "Oh is the master begging his slave?" This had her eyes almost seem to gleam with excitement before she was shifting so that she was kneeling next to him on the bed, and could pull off his pants more easily. Although it wasn't long before his cock was disappearing into her mouth.

Vivian was giving a small cry as she arched up into him, hitting that point of wanting to cum. The pleasure was right there at the edge of a cliff, although she hadn't gone over it quite yet. No she was telling him that she wanted him to cum with her.

Brayden had woken up after a brief moment in time although was completely unsure why he had woken up. Okay he was more confused about the random boner at that point in time. Sure he could feel the succubi magic but strangely not as strongly as the others.

Kodi growled a little at her as that wasn't what he wanted but he wouldn't risk hurting her.

Greg smiled at her and then moved faster slamming into her harder and harder each time.

Aranya looked at him some more and more power flowed out. if he were to try and speak to her he would find that the Aranya he knew wasn't there

Ariella was merely drawing away from him at the growl and was looking down as though she were a submissive slave. "This slave was only playing with master. She won't do it again." she spoke in a soft voice and was stripping off her clothes before she was crawling back up on him, positioning herself so that she could slid down on him.

Vivian moved with him, her nails digging into his back without her really intending to do that. But if anything those marks were just proof of this moment.

Brayden just looked at her for a moment in time before he was actually telling her to go back to sleep. Nope he so wasn't prepared to deal with this right now.

once she was settled Kodi pushed up in to her his hands gripping her hips and pulling her down at the same time so he could feel her wrapped around him.

Greg growled as he moved more and watched her closely.

Aranya growled at him and her tail lashed in annoyance.

Ariella was giving a gasp when he did that and was soon enough moving her hips, riding him at that point in time. She was soon enough shifting a bit so that she could lean forward, closer to him. "Master...." she purred, her eyes filled with lust, the same as his.

Vivian was moaning out that if he kept that up she was going to cum soon, he already had her panting a bit in pleasure. Showed that he was doing his job.

Brayden looked at her for a moment before he spoke, "Go find somebody else to rape. Other than me."

Greg growled a little and hurried her face in her shoulder while moving in her.

Kodi watched her silently a small grin on his face

Aranya looked at him her face contorted in pain “please” her single word was a cry for help as she was hurting

In the end Greg was getting Vivian to cum, the woman arching up into him with a soft cry of pleasure.

Brayden just looked towards her before he spoke, "Go find somebody else. I'm sure that Kodi and Ariella would let you join them."

Ariella was just looking at him for a moment in time before she was leaning forward and kissing him softly.

Kodi reached up and cupped her face holding her close while kissing her back.

Greg smiled and then let his own release hit him as he filled her.

Aranya shook her head assuring him that he wouldn't. she then went back to her bed and curled up in a ball small nearly silent whimpers of pain coming from her

Vivian was giving a small gasp before she was just wrapping her arms around him, drawing him close gently. "Promise me.... You won't ever leave me... Please..." she whispered in a soft voice.

Ariella just looked at him for a moment in time before she was shifting so that she could sit up once again, and went back to riding him.

Brayden was just giving a groan and soon enough he was just creating a clone stating that she could do as she was wanting with that. After that he was actually getting up to leave the room.

Aranya just ignored him and dealt with the pain

Greg nodded and then spoke softly "always unless I am killed I have no plans on leaving you"

Kodi growled a little in pleasure as he wasn't angry but rather turned on

Ariella was just looking down at Kodi for a moment in time as she slowed her pace, tormenting him a bit just as he seemed to torment her often.

Vivian was looking towards him before she was giving a soft smile, and was just stroking his hair gently.

Ariella was just looking at Kodi for a moment before she was questioning in a soft voice, "What would master think about ever having a baby with this slave?"

Ariella was just looking at him for a moment although at his question, she was just shaking her head slowly. "Because.... master's King told this slave that was her job." she spoke in a slow voice. Oh it seems like being around the King had gotten to her a little bit, that would explain why she was acting how she was.

Kodi chuckled "if you don't want too you don't have too I wont force you" Kodi also knew they had a few more months before his birth control would wear off

Ariella was just giving a slow shake of her head before she spoke, "No I.... I don't know what I want...." She was just shifting a bit again, which only resulted in him sliding deeper inside of her. "I'm not me... I don't feel like I'm me...."

Ariella was just looking at him for a moment in time although she was just going still for a brief moment in time. This was almost her way of telling him that she was ready for whatever he had in store.

Back
Top Bottom