Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

"Viv if i had you would have been at risk or the king would have made you his whore to punish the family for producing a human" Kodi had lied and said that he magic was what made her ill and sickly

Vivian was just looking at him before she spoke, "Yeah he has tried that before... making me his whore. Didn't work all that well for him."

Vivian was just looking towards her brother for a moment in time before she questioned, "So how is Ariella?"

Vivian was raising an eyebrow before she questioned, "Why is that? You know it has me wondering when the king had time to do that, get into mind so deeply. Unless...." It had been when he had taken that girl for the extra punishment after she had wandered into the garden.

"exactly she had been acting weird since then but this is the first time it has had a bad consequence" Kodi didn't like that Aranya had left as she was a target as much as they were.

"Well you better not get mad at her over it." Vivian was commenting as she took another sip of her tea.

Vivian was just watching for a moment before she was commenting, "Other than killing the damn King I'm not s....." Although she was just pausing for a moment in time before she spoke, "No.... Perhaps.... Greg, you remember that stuff I had given you to stash in that little dimensional bag? I need that stuff please."

"Thank you." Vivian was commenting as she was taking the stuff from him and was handing over a notebook that she had snagged from the palace.

Vivian was just looking over before she spoke, "I went through a lot of trouble to get that for you."

"I know you did, and thankfully you know all my passcodes or you would have gotten hit with a nasty toxin" Kodi trapped all his work

Vivian was just looking for a moment in time before she spoke, "Who is to say that I was the one who opened at first."

"Yeah. The king ended up catching me and sent a guard with me, ordering me to open it up. The guard didn't listen to me when I said I would do it myself, so I gave him the wrong passcode." Vivian was speaking after a moment in time.

"that poor guard but at the same time he should have listened to you and let you open it" Kodi leaned back and looked at his work and wondered if he could help people with it

Vivian was shrugging before she spoke, "Yeah well it was either that or he was going to get brutally mauled by Greg."

Back
Top Bottom