Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

"Go to sleep. You need it. Everybody is safe and sound." came the soft voice of Ariella and the woman was just gently pushing him down, so that he was laying down.

"Close your eyes." Ariella cooed in a gentle voice and was just running her hand over his eyes, closing them herself. Unintentionally there was a bit of magic behind her words, which would result in him feeling rather sleepy.

Ariella just watched for a moment before she was wrapping a blanket around herself, pushing some hair out of her face.

When he woke up, he would find that Ariella wasn't inside of the carriage at that point in time. Currently she was standing outside in the snow, just gazing up at the sky. She was standing there barefoot and wearing the dress that he had originally given her when they had set off on the journey. It wasn't long before she was holding out an arm and a robin seemed to land on her arm, chirping at her. Ariella was looking off in the distance that the bird had come from before she was whispering something to the bird, thanking it.
"You know... you should really wear more outside." came the voice of Brayden which had her looking over towards him which had her speaking, "I don't feel the cold. But.... You should probably have your men wake up. There are enemies approaching, whether you believe me or not... that is up to you." But at that point in time she had no reason to lie. Not that he really had to say much of anything, not the few arrows that seemed to come out of nowhere. One of which probably would have struck Brayden had Ariella not shoved him backwards into the snow.

Kodi soon joined them outside and ordered her back into the carriage where she would be safe from harm. Kodi pulled his own sword and looked around ordering the men w=to wake as they were under attack. Kodi's voice echoed in the area and soon the men were waking and gathering their weapons

Brayden got to his feet and was keeping himself between where the arrow had come from and the retreating Ariella. Not that she went into the carriage, nope she found herself going over to where Kodi was at. She was stating that she wasn't going to hide, she could help before pointing into the distance. Where the archers were hiding.

Kodi kissed her head "I am not asking you to hide I need you to guard those in the carriage as they are injured and unable to fight to protect themselves."

Ariella was just nodding her head before she was turning and hurrying away to the carriage. Oh it seemed like a couple of the enemy had managed to get close to the carriage, not that they were standing long, not with Brayden coming out of nowhere and was cutting them down as though they were a piece of paper.

Ariella just watched from where she was at, tending to those that were wounded. As soon as they were fixed up, they were headed out of the carriage so that they could go and help those that were fighting.

"My lord! They have surrounded us!" a soldier yelled from out of nowhere and this is when both Kodi and Brayden would notice something. The insignia that was on the armor of the enemy. Wait why were they being attacked by the king's royal guard?! It was Brayden that caught sight of the hooded figure that was dragged out of the king's carriage, which was now in sight, the tied figure stumbling slight. Soon enough the king was in sight and Brayden was tensing up.
"Kodi. Brayden. I hope that you will both stand down." the king spoke in a rather bored yet forceful voice, just gesturing to the hooded figure which was dragged up by a couple of his men.

Ariella was just looking over although she was watching as the king was ripping off the hood of the figure that was with him. Oh she knew who that woman was. Kodi's sister, Vivian. And she looked worse for wear, she looked like a wild woman with her hair a complete disaster, and her clothes were completely tattered and torn up. This had her wondering where the woman's guardian was, Ariella didn't think that the man would have allowed himself to be separated from his ladies side that easily.

Kodi's breath caught in his chest when he saw his sister and how she was. Kodi knew that her guard would die before he would leave her side

Vivian was just spotting her brother although there was almost a faint smirk on her lips, one that was fading away almost as soon as it was there. She was however hissing a bit in pain when the king was grabbing a hold of her hair, and she was forced to go with him as he walked forward.
Ariella on the other hand was just looking around although it wasn't long before she was looking at one of Kodi's men that was near her and was speaking in a low voice, "You are all healed up. You can rejoin your general. But tell him from me, that I've gone to help his sister." He was going to say something but in the end he decided against it, just nodding that he would pass on the message.
With that she was going over next to Aranya and was working on getting her tended to before she spoke, "I know you aren't fond of the generals. But right now... You either side with the generals to take care of the king, and gain freedom. Or you side with the king, where you will remain a slave for the rest of your life." Once she had tended to Aranya, and left her to her own devices, Ariella was slipping away and taking to bolting through the woods.
No she could sense that Vivian's guardian was still alive, if barely. Currently being tortured in the camp that the king had a distance away from where the man was at now.

Aranya nodded her head and then moved to the shadows. Aranya could feel her powers calling out and she let them loose. aside from the men who had traveled with them everyone else was crippled with painful lust and dropping to the ground

Ariella was making her way into the camp and was just looking for a moment in time. Oh there he was. Bound to a pole as though he were nothing more than a slave. This had her slowly making her way closer, keeping to the wooded area as she kept an eye out for the enemy. So far nothing.

Aranya twitched a bit and moved fourther in to the shadows and watched those around the men and wondered why this had all happened

The king's gaze was turning towards where Aranya was standing and there was just a faint smirk that was forming on his lips before he was merely speaking her name. Almost a summons. And she would almost feel drawn to him, a side effect of being with him so often. Although Brayden was seeming to appear between the pair of them before he spoke, "Sorry but you cannot have her. Last time I checked... you had given her to me." At least compared to the king, Brayden hadn't forced himself on Aranya, which had angered the king many times.

Ariella was making her way over towards where the man was at and was working on getting him freed from where he was bound. At least he was still alive. "What the hell is even happening? King sends his top generals on this ridiculous mission and then shows up before it is complete to try and kill them." she mumbled as she worked on trying to cut through the ropes with the knife that she had found.

Aranya gripped the back of Brayden's shirt when she got close and held on quivering a little bit with him being so close she could fight the male's control. Aranya let her powers keep flowing keeping the king's men down while she did so.

Back
Top Bottom