Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Brayden was commenting that he was already ahead of him on getting dinner distributed. He had already started that and had been telling the men that they were to go eat in their tents.

“You rest as well Brayden, even if you not attracted to her use your pet as a heater I plan on doing the same after I change the carriage from seats to a bed” Kodi then headed to his Carriage so he could rest

Brayden just looked over blankly before he spoke, "I'll pass." Ariella was just sitting on the seat, and was looking up when the door was opening up and Kodi was coming in.

“Hey just try give the direction we need to know before we arrive if she will follow orders or if I need to sedate her while we work” Kodi then headed back off with a wave

"I'll just sedate her anyways. She'll just get in the way." Brayden was mumbling before disappearing into his own tent. Ariella was just laying on the seat now, staring up at the roof of the carriage.

Yuki climbed in to the carriage and then smiled at her as he started to take the seats apart as they would make a rather large bed for them

Ariella looked towards him for a brief moment in time although she didn't say anything at all. No she would just wait for him to notice how she was dressed. Unless... perhaps he had and he really didn't care. A small frown decorated her lips and she was sitting up once again. Although she was just gazing out the window for a brief moment in time. She wrapped her hand around the necklace that she was wearing, the one that had been found in the field.

Kodi looked at her speaking"sorry about the wait i wanted...." he then went silent when he spotted how she was dressed and just stared

Ariella was looking at him for a moment although she found herself quite self-conscious when she realized he was just staring at her. This had her looking down for a moment, and just wrapping her arms around herself a bit.

The next few hours went by quickly enough, and it turned out it was perhaps a good thing Kodi had made that decision. Although he probably had been a bit surprised when Ariella had taken control of their intimate moment. Now she was curled up beside him asleep, although everybody would notice the cold seeming to sleep through. The magic around their tents slowly beginning to crumble. Ariella seemed to notice something amiss at was awake in a flash, kneeling on the bed, no care she was naked. Her head was tilted back and bee hands clasped in front of her. New magic was wrapping around everything, ensuring that the cold didn't seep through any more.

Kodi frowned a little at the cold "damn the magic should have held longer" Kodi grabbed his shirt and draped it over her shoulders so that she didn't get cold

Ariella didn't even seem to notice the shirt, was just speaking something softly in the angelic language. Well there was new magic wrapping around d everything, and the warmth was beginning to return.

Eventuallh, Ariella was unclasping her hands although there was a slight sway. Perhaps a good thing that she was already sitting down.

Ariella wasn't tires or anything, just slightly light headed for a brief moment. But she was fine now.

Ariella was giving a nod of her head before she was just shifting so that she wasn't on her knees anymore.

The storm just seemed to get worse over the next couple of hours, but the magic stayed firm around the tents. A good thing, otherwise everybody probably would have frozen to death.

Back
Top Bottom