Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

"Yes I do know. But I don't care. I have no attraction towards her." Brayden spoke after a moment in time, although he was getting highly annoyed with the woman. He was pausing to look over his shoulder before he spoke, "If you want to supply her with sexual energy so badly, why don't you go and fuck her." After that he just continued on his way, ignoring anything that was said to him after that point in time.

Brayden was just shaking his head and was soon enough going off to hunker down with some of the other soldiers for the night. Get a few hours of rest before they continued on their journey. Get to their destination and deal with whatever it was that the king had wanted them to deal with.

Soon enough morning had come upon them and all of the men were awake, and ready to get going. The sooner they got done with what the king was wanting them to take care of, the better. Kodi would find that Ariella was awake, although she definitely seemed a lot different than what she had been the day prior. She was socializing with some of the soldiers, seeming to be unafraid of them at that current point.

Ariella was turning and returning to Kodi's side when she noticed him watching her. "Master." She spoke in a soft voice, and was commenting that she had been asked to pass on the message from one of the soldiers, that his new elixir had worked. A very fun night with his boyfriend. This actually had her flushing a bit as she mentioned it.

Kodi chuckled a little "I am glad I like this part of my work when it can help those who use it." Kodi would rather spend his days helping those around him then acting as a general

Ariella was in the end questioning what exactly the man had been given. A rather innocent question, her head tilted to the side a bit.
Brayden was waving his hand for people to start moving out and was half debating just leaving Aranya there for the time being.

Kodi chuckled it was a lubricant designed to warm on contact but it also has a sexual stimulant in it. it made it easier for them while also rileing them up" Kodi knew she had to have been curious if she was asking.

Ariella was just tilting her head slightly before she was just pushing it aside. "Master.... I wish to travel outside if the carriage for a bit. If that is alright? " It wouldn't bother her if she had to share a horse, a few other the other men shared. Although there were a few who decided to take that sharing and turning it into a bit of a... Erotic ride.

Ariella was smiling brightly before she was nodding her head. Something rather than sitting in the carriage.

Ariella was sitting snugly against him, but that was too be expected. There wasn't much room in the saddle. "Everybody be sure to bundle up though. It is suppose to get chill later." Brayden ordered from his mount and they were moving out.

Ariella just looked around and soon enough they were heading off.

Over the next few hours they would find that they were getting closer to their destination, but the weather seemed to get worse as they got closer. No surprise. They were now in the land of storms, an area that not many tended to venture into, because of that fact. "Kodi, we may need to camp for the night. This weather is only getting worse." Brayden called after a bit. They were close to their destination, they had covered quite the distance in the last few hours, but traveling any farther at that point was going to be dangerous.

"lets if the king has a problem with it he can kiss my ass we can't risk the men or our own lives" Kodi was mentally adding the girls in as well since they had been forced to bring them with.

Brayden was giving a nod before he was mentally commenting that Aranya wasn't feeling the effects of the cold. Not with being in the magicked carriage. Ariella didn't seem to bothered by the cold either at that current point.

Brayden was calling a halt for the night and was ordering everybody get tents set up as quickly as possible.

Kodi dismounted and the. Helped her down before guiding her back to the carriage “ stay inside where it’s warm I’ll join you shortly”

Ariella was dis mounting with his help and taking to climbing into the carriage. Once the door was shut she was deciding to change her clothes. A bit of magic and she was wearing something a little more revealing. But she had felt his want as they had been riding, so this was her way of letting him know, he could have her

Kodi helped the men and then set up the tent for the horses so that they stayed warm as well. Kodi walked over to Brayden “ let’s get dinner distributed and then settle in for the night”

Back
Top Bottom