Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

"Then take the creature and get it out of here. We don't need it here." a demon spoke after a moment in time and soon enough they were turning away to leave. Ariella just watched for a moment before she was drawing away from Kodi and just returning to the carriage. Despite the fact that Brayden was doing what he could to take care of Aranya, Kodi's attention seemed to be on the female. There was almost a faint pang of jealousy that ran through the woman. Soon enough though she was just looking back for a moment to see that Kodi wasn't even paying attention to her, so she was stealing away, using a small amount of magic to cloak herself.

Kodi looked over when a female walked out of one of the taverns and then tapped Aranyas head knocking the female out "bring her inside I'll get your blood line testing done and make you all some food oh and your girl just wandered off" the female gave Kodi the general direction that she had gone and he nodded heading off to find her

Ariella just continued on the path that she was on, heading to where she was wanting to go. A temple that was right on the border between the angel and demon realm. She was gazing at the building in front of her before she was heading towards it and just putting a hand on the door, before pushing it open to walk inside. "Greetings to you.... young angel princess. I have been waiting for you to arrive." a voice spoke and an elderly priest came out of nowhere, which had her just looking a bit startled that this man knew her.

Kodi continued to track her and soon found the temple and sighed before he headed in to he could warn her about wandering off especially since they were not in the kingdom where he was feared

Ariella just looked at the priest before she was questioning, "How is it that you know me?" "My dear child.... I was there the day that your powers were bound." the priest spoke and before she could even react the elderly man seemed to be in front of her. His finger was touching the center of her forehead and she was giving a faint gasp before crumbling into his arms. "I apologize princess but.... it is best you are unconscious when I take off the seal completely. At least then.... you wouldn't be in as much pain when your wings come back." the man whispered and with shocking strength was lifting the woman up and carrying her over to the altar that was at the front of the temple, laying her down gently on her stomach.
His attention was turning towards the man that entered the temple before he spoke, "I suggest that you halt your advance into this holy and sacred area. Actually I suggest that you merely turn and leave while I do my work." After that he was going over to where Ariella was at and taking out a dagger and cutting the back of her dress, pulling it away from her back.

"and why would I do that when you have what is mine" Kodi was as possessive of her as she was becoming of him and he didn't like that the male was cutting her dress let alone that he had touched her

The priest just looked at Kodi before he spoke, "Because you are tainted with darkness, and that is not something that my lady needs to be exposed too." With that the priest was just going over so that he was standing in front of Ariella and placed a hand on either side of the woman's head. He spoke a couple of words in the angelic language, a faint light just seemed to surround her. There was a faint gasp from her and Kodi would feel the difference in her magic level, he would feel the seal that had been there beginning to fade away completely.

Kodi didn't plan on leaving her so the male would have to deal with him being there. Kodi watched her as the male did his work and then frowned some more

The priest was then moving and his hands were going to her back, and he was just gently running his fingers down her back. "Princess.... You are lucky that your wings were only locked away by magic. It will still be painful for the initial breaking through of the skin but not as badly as if we needed to regrow the wings completely." the priest spoke.

Kodi frowned as he listened but he made no move to stop him as he figured that it had to be important enough for her to wander off

Ariella was giving a small whimper of pain as he started the process of unsealing the magic that kept her wings hidden away. The initial aspect of them emerging through the skin is what had the whimper of pain but after that, she seemed content. Within a few moments pure white wings were becoming visible on the young woman's back, and the priest was drawing his hands away. "Servant of that vile king, I recommend that you protect her well. There are many who seek to kill her, those loyal to her uncle, but many more who seek to find her and return her to her rightful spot. Prove that you are worthy of being at her side." the priest spoke after a moment in time before he was clapping his hands. The priest just seemed to vanish, leaving the pair of them alone. Ariella's wings were fading away again, naturally by her own will so that others didn't know that she was an angel, and now it was noticed she seemed to be wearing something different. A light blue gown that had just seemed to appear soon after the priest had vanished.

Kodi walked over to her and gently touched her face lightly "I would have brought you here if you had only waited for me" Kodi then gently scooped her up and held her close to him while he headed back to the carriages

"You were more concerned about the half-breed, whose own master was looking out for her." the priest spoke from out of nowhere and if Kodi were to look back towards the temple, he would find that it wasn't there at all. Ariella was unconscious in his arms but she was breathing calmly and peacefully, the light blue dress fluttering slightly in the wind. Any injuries that she had had, even those that he had caused the night prior during their intimate moment, was gone. The necklace had appeared around her neck, and she didn't seem to show any signs of being affected by the demon realm at that point in time.

Kodi turned a looked at her "my concern was her powers getting out of control and causing damage that we couldn't or can fix" Kodi held her close and if someone tried to get her out of his arms they would find themselves in for one hell of a fight

Brayden was just looking over towards Kodi for a brief moment in time before he spoke, "Regardless of if they are done testing Aranya or not, we need to get a move on tomorrow. The king sent a message, and we need to be arriving to our destination by mid-day tomorrow."

Kodi nodded his head lightly "we will leave first thing in the morning then" Kodi settled Ari back in the carriage and then looked at him "how is the resupply coming along"

Brayden looked over before he spoke, "Just finished." With that he was commenting that there was some food in the carriage for the pair of them, and he had made sure that it wasn't poisoned. He had made it himself.

Kodi nodded his head lightly "thank you we will head out at first light the men need to rest after all fo this shit" Kodi then joined her in the carriage and closed the door

Brayden was chuckling then spoke, "Already a number of them have already taken to settling in for the night."

Brayden was just looking over for a moment in time before he was gesturing for the woman to just speak.

"so your pet is part human part vampiric succubus, this means she needs both sexual energy and blood to survive while she can live with just one she will always be malnourished and weak. I suggest you make sure she gets both this will help her powers develop and give her a chance to get them under control and you were right she is of the royal bloodline" the woman looked at her and smiled a little

"I could really care less if she is a part of a royal bloodline or not. She is nothing more than a slave." Brayden spoke after a moment in time before giving a faint shrug, not really caring at all.

Brayden just looked over before he spoke, "As I stated before. I don't care." After that he was turning and walking away telling the men to get some sleep since they were heading out early in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom