Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

There were a few of them that were stating that she had probably poisoned them. Though she was sitting there taking her own small sip of water. This had Brayden asking why she would take a drink as well if it was poisoned.

Kodi looked at them and glared "if anyone was going to poison you it would probably be me but since I dont have any of my toxins with you all have lucked out"

Ariella was just glancing up at him for a moment before she spoke in a soft voice "They will all end up throwing up again WWII thin an hour of drinking the water. It will be a dark color, but that is good it means the toxins were purged."

Ariella just shook her head before she mumbled that it hurt. But honestly it wasn't as though that mattered, at least she didn't think that he would care at all. She was just curling up on the seat after a moment in time, drawing one of the blankets around herself.

Brayden was looking towards Kodi as he came over and he was commenting that already a few of the guys had thrown up. And there were a few of them that he had taken it upon himself to smack upside the head. People who had been wanting to take advantage of the ladies.

"These are guards that were sent by the king. they are a bit idiotic." Was all Brayden could mumble.

"Pretty sure this was a suicide mission they the king sent us on." Brayden was commenting, although his attention turned towards where Ariella was supposed to be in the carriage. Seems like she had slipped out and was heading off some where. In the general direction of the field. Although for some reason he didn't think she realized it, a replay of the garden.

Kodi sighed and then headed after her "damn it not again I am gonna end up having to chain her ass down if this keeps up" Kodi grumbled as he followed after her

Brayden chuckled and spoke "If she is an angel, then those fields are apart of that kingdom, bordering the demon kingdom. She has no memories, but the body knows." With that he was watching Kodi follow after the female.

Ariella just made her way towards whatever it was that seemed to be calling to her. An empty field it seemed although things changed when she was picking up the necklace that just seemed to be laying there. That is when the memories came flooding back and it was falling from her hands again, and she was clutching her head, choking back a scream.

Kodi wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back away from the field his eyes narrowing in on the necklace she held but for the time being he said nothing. Kodi knew that they needed to get on the move and soon

Ariella fell backwards into his arms but she was breathing heavily as though she had just run a long distance.

"No.... I don't want to be trapped in that carriage anymore. It is stuffy. Please.... I'll behave.... Please.... " Ariella whispered, tears actually forming. No she remembered being locked up before her powers had been locked away.

Back
Top Bottom