Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Ariella was moving away from him to go and crouch next to a plant that was on the ground, and gently plucking it from the ground. After that she was looking around, thinking about the other plants that were needed. One of them was going to be difficult to get, they didn't have a volcano near them, and it grew at the top of a volcano. Okay she could work around that though, there was something else that she could use other than that. Something that could be found there easily enough, with all of the dead bodies. "Are you, or any of the men that brought with you, immortal? One of the plants we cannot get due to location but can easily obtain a substitute. But trying to pick this substitute, it is best for somebody who cannot die to do it. When it is picked, it releases toxic fumes that kills anything near it. But combined with the other two plants that I have, it becomes a powerful medicine." she spoke after a moment in time.

'If you are needing somebody resistant to toxins, then that I can easily assist with.' Brayden was speaking mentally, having been easedropping into the conversation, but not like it was a huge deal. After all, Kodi had left that link open for a reason.

'I'm thinking she was only stating it because, when the flower is picked from the ground, that is when those toxins are released.' Brayden was commenting, clarifying what Ariella had said prior. The young woman was walking into a clearing where there were actually numerous flowers growing, which was perhaps a good thing. She could make numerous medicines with the amount of flowers that were there. What she didn't notice though was the creeping ivy that was there, at least not until it was far too late. Before either of them realized it, the ivy vine was coiling its way around their leg and they were being yanked to the ground.

Ariella had given a startled yelp when that had happened as well although the ivy wasn't giving up that easily it seemed. Coiling around their limbs, to try and restrain them.

Ariella had been struggling to free herself although after a bit she just stopped struggling, and just seemed to go still.

Ariella was just looking around for a brief moment in time before she was stating that there were a few things that she was needing in order to be able to complete the medicine.

Ariella was giving a nod if her head before she was taking some of the stuff from him, and got to work.

After a bit Ariella was speaking "I need some water to mix this is with, and from there we will have your men drink it."

Back
Top Bottom