Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Ariella was giving a nod of her head before she was speaking, "You know if you continue to fuck me how you have been, without any protection, you are going to get me pregnant." With that she was taking the plate of food but didn't touch it at all, just let it sit on her lap. Nope she was waiting for him to take the first bite.

"and I have no problems with that I would have an heir with out having to marry some annoying twit you thinks they can tame me" Kodi motioned for her to eat first

Ariella was taking a bite out of her food but she didn't say anything at all. Of course he wouldn't care. She was convenient for giving him a child, without biding him to marriage.

Ariella was just shaking her head and was commenting that it was nothing at all, and was taking another bite out of her food.

"I am just a toy for you to fuck and bear children for you.... Just so that you don't have to deal with the notion of marriage. Despite how.... I have never heard of a man being the one that gets tamed. It is always the woman who is tamed, and eventually tossed aside after the man gets bored of them." Ariella spoke after a moment in time.

Kodi sighed and then looked at her "i never said i didn't want to deal with the notion of marriage i just don't like the Nobel twits people keep trying to toss my way Ari they are so dull i want to fall asleep and I have no attraction for any of them at all"

Ariella just took another bite of her food before she was pushing the plate away a bit so that she could shift how she was sitting. She really didn't like just sitting there naked, especially since he was fully clothed. And it was still rather cold in there. Although she was pausing mid-bite on her next bite, and was putting a hand to her mouth. Something in the food tasted.... wrong.

"The food.... doesn't taste right....." Ariella spoke before she was actually giving him an order, how he needed to go and tell the men not to eat any of the food if they hadn't yet.

"if you can trow up what you have eaten already" Kodi then mentally warned Brayden so he could stop the men from eating it as well

Brayden was glad that he hadn't eaten anything yet and he was quickly giving an order for people not to touch their food. He was stating that whoever had eaten anything, that they had better force themselves to throw it up. Anybody who had yet to eat, they were fine. Although he was asking Kodi what the hell was going on, although it wasn't long before he was rushing over to one of the men as they just seemed to collapse.

'dont know yet fixing to test the food Ari mentioned that it tasted off' Kodi went to work pulling his testing supplies out and went to work on her food to find out the toxin

Brayden was giving a nod although it wasn't long before he was looking over when he saw a couple of the men throwing up, forcing themselves to throw up. Getting it out of their system. Even Ariella had forced herself to throw up what she had eaten, yet again Kodi had asked her to do that if she was able. Kodi would find as he was testing it that the toxin was a very fatal poison that would end up killing whoever had ingested it within a few hours if they didn't get the antidote, or get it out of their system.

Kodi growled when he found the toxin and informed Brayden of what it was and which plants he needed to make the anitdote for them

'None of those plants are anywhere near us.... Some of those plants can't even be found here.' Brayden was informing him of that fact with a small frown. Ariella was just shivering a bit and wrapped her arms around herself.

"Give me my dress. I can go and get the plants that are needed." Ariella spoke after a moment in time as she looked at him.

"no" Kodi wasn't going to risk letting her out of her site not when there was a chance she was carrying his child and since the wolves were hanging around they could help

"Then you can come with me, and stay with me. I know what is needed, I also know plants that can be used as safe alternatives. I am giving you my trust, now I am asking you to give me your trust." Ariella spoke after a moment in time as she just looked towards him. "I can find them a lot faster than what the wolves can."

Ariella was taking the dress from him and pulling it on, before she was grabbing her shoes and putting them on so that her feet were protected. After that she was climbing out of the carriage after him.

Brayden was giving a nod of his head, just watching the pair of them for a moment in time. It wasn't long before they were disappearing off into the forest and he was telling them to stay safe, that the forest was dangerous at night. Ariella was just pausing for a moment when she saw the dead bodies, just hiding that shudder. She drew herself away from looking at them and focusing on the plants that they were looking for. "This way." she spoke and was walking into forest.

Back
Top Bottom