Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

The king was just watching for a moment in time although it wasn't long before he was grabbing Vivian's hair roughly before he spoke, "Vivian. I want you to cancel out the powers of everybody. Right now." These words had Brayden glancing towards Kodi for a moment. Now that was a secret that only the two men had known about Vivian, her unique ability to cancel out other abilities. Something that she didn't often use, unless it was absolutely necessary. There was an almost apologetic look in her eyes before Brayden saw her eyes turn a silver color, and it wasn't long before he could feel his own powers disappear.

Ariella managed to get the man free and was just kneeling next to him, although she was looking up when she heard a voice. "You there. Who are you? Step away from him right now. Somebody get her." the voice spoke but she didn't move just focused on healing the unconscious man's injuries. "Come on... You need to wake up.... Your Lady needs you." she whispered.

Aranya fought her powers being smothered and Vivian would find her equal in strength. for Aranya her powers equaled her ability to live so she would not and could not allow someone to smother them not with out one hell of a battle from her

Not that Vivian was really wanting to cancel out the abilities of everybody, although she wasn't quite in the position to argue against the king. She was however carefully loosening up her ability around that of Aranya, Brayden, and Kodi. "You don't have your abilities at all. Don't let the king or his men know that you do right now." Brayden spoke to Aranya in a low voice, knowing that the woman would no longer feel that smothering feeling.

The king seemed to notice that his men were slowly beginning to rise, although he was telling Vivian to do her job properly. "Don't think I don't know what you are up to." He spoke in a hiss into her ear.

"Vivi!" Brayden yelled when the woman was giving a scream of pain before collaping to the ground unconscious. A strong pulse of lightning magic was all it had taken, but she was at least alive and breathing.

Brayden watched as a couple of the guards hauled Vivian up before he was looking at Kodi when the king spoke "Surrender and I will release her."

"like hell you will I have served you for years I know full well you will force me to watch as you torture her" Kodi wasn't stupid and knew what he would do

"My Lord." A voice yelled which had the king looking over as a couple of his guards walked up leading Ariella. This had the king laughing a bit before he was commenting that not only did he have Kodi's sister but his slave as well. Brayden was noticing that the girl was far to calm, before remembering that Vivian's guardian was a master of disguise.

"Ariella" was kneeling down next to Vivian when the guard were just letting her drop. The king was just holding out his arms as though inquiring what the two men were going to do at that point in time. "Kodi. Over there." Brayden spoke in a mental hiss and was indicating towards the forest. He could see the real Ariella standing on a branch with a bow in her hands. The disguise that was wrapped around Vivian's guardian was fading away and he was commenting that he had been hoping it would last longer. But this meant that he was near her, which meant he could protect her.

while watching everything going on Aranya unknowingly slipped her hand into Brayden's shirt. it wasn't until she felt his warm skin under her fingers that she realized what she had done. Aranya had been running on pure instinct for her species. Aranya didn't want to remove her hand but something told her he wouldn't appreciate her touching him like that

Sure enough, she would find herself being knocked away by Brayden, the male telling her not to be touching him. Although his attention was turning towards the roar of pain from the king at the arrow that came slicing through the air, striking the man in back, piercing through his chest. Nothing vital was hit, but was it was definitely going to cause quite a bit of pain. His eyes were flashing back towards where the young woman was standing and she was soon enough leaping down before twirling around, bolting away from the fighting. This had the king ordering a number of his elite guards to follow after her.

with his sisters guard next to her Kodi shot off and headed off to protect her so that they couldnt harm her.

after being knocked away Aranaya babbled that she hadn't meant to touch him that she didn't know why she had

Ariella just looked back briefly and was skirting through the forest, heading towards the clearing that was nearby. She was however giving a cry of pain at the arrow that came out of nowhere and was hitting her in the thigh, which had her losing her balance, and slipping down the hill.

Kodi shot over and moved to block the next arrow that came her way "next time hide your presence from all" Kodi wasn't mad at her at all

Ariella was just looking up a bit startled although relaxed when she saw that it was only Kodi. She didn't say anything at all, was just removing the arrow from her leg. "And why would I do that when.... I knew he would send his elite guards after me." she spoke, her eyes almost seeming to twinkle.

"oh you cleaver little bitch" Kodi's voice rumbled in his throat and soon a large black wolf was standing over her where Kodi had once been

Ariella was just watching for a moment in time before she was moving away a bit more from where the elite guards were coming from. She was giving a innocent smile before she was locking eyes with a couple of them. "Your enemy has disguised themselves as the elite guards. You had best fight to protect yourselves." she spoke and soon enough the three that she had locked eyes with seemed to be turning on their own men.

Ariella just watched what was happening, not even alarmed when an elite guard actually tried to attack her, only to come face to face with one of their own. This had the young woman just looking for a moment before she was getting to her feet, not even bothered by the blood that dripped down her leg from the injury. She was just studying a few of the elite guards for a moment before she spoke, "All of you drop your weapons. I don't wish to see anymore bloodshed." There were some of them that listened but there were others that fought against her persuasion and actually took to trying to attack her.

Ariella just watched for a moment in time although it wasn't long before both herself and Kodi would find themselves freezing up. Oh it seemed like the king had arrived. Already he had taken down Brayden and Aranya, and his guards were effectively holding onto them. The young angel was collapsing when a guard came up behind her and a needle was sliding into her neck. "Take them all back to the palace, and take them down to the torture chambers." Zack spoke.

Back
Top Bottom