Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

Kodi fought the male and snarled when they went to grab her. Kodi watched as them men flinched away from her as they didn't want to test a rather large wolf

Zack looked over for a moment although before anybody could really react, the king was soon standing with the young woman in his arms. He was just looking towards Kodi before he spoke, "I suggest you take to a human form and follow me willingly. Or I will not only give your slave here one of your fun little drugs, but your sister as well, and toss them both into the barracks. Let the soldiers have their fun with them. And I'll make you watch the entire time."

Zack just looked over for a moment before he spoke with a faint smirk, "Because I was growing bored." It wasn't long before an elite guard was coming up and striking Kodi in the back of the neck, knocking him out.

Zack just looked over for a moment in time and before long they were back at the palace, and the group were being dropped off in the dungeons. Brayden and Kodi were chained up in two of the torture chambers, while the girls were tossed merely tossed into the room, not bound or anything at that point in time.
Ariella was rousing a bit and just looking around for a moment in time. Oh she recognized this place, and she wasn't overly pleased about it at all. Kodi seemed to be in the room as well and this is when she noticed that they were both naked, and there were another person that was walking into the room. It seemed like he was carrying one of Kodi's many experimental drugs in his hands.

Aranya started to wake as well and when she went to move her wings she let out a scream. One of the guards hadn’t been careful when settling her in the cell and when he tossed her in she had landed on her back and managed to break one of her wings.

Kodi groaned as he started to come too and looked at the male who was carrying his drugs

Well that scream definitely had Brayden rousing although he was just grumbling something under his breath. He was cast a glare towards the couple of guards that were in the room, already aware that they were in a small amount of trouble. And they had somebody coming in that was carrying some drugs as well, which had Brayden hissing something.

Ariella was just looking for a moment in time before the guard was questioning with a faint smirk, "Which one of these drugs was it that turned a person into a sex craving fiend? Basically going after anybody that just happened to be around them. Well if they were the gender that interested them anyways." Ariella just sat with her arms wrapped around herself as she watched the man who just seemed to be circling Kodi at that point in time. What the hell was even being planned.

Kodi chuckled and then started to laugh “ you really have no clue what drugs your are messing with plus we have an injured succubus in here” Kodi could tell that she was in serious pain and once her wing healed she would need to feed

"I wouldn't be too concerned about that. Even a succubus can only fight back for so long against your sister's ability." the guard spoke after a moment in time and Ariella was shivering slightly at the sudden chill that swept through the room. Kodi would recognize it as Vivian's ability being active, although it felt a lot different than before.

“That may be true but she has never faced off a Royal level one before” Kodi could feel the chill but his attention was more focused on the men then anything else

"I wouldn't be too sure about that. You aren't always around." the guard was speaking and even Kodi would feel the pressure from the magic seeming to almost double what it had. Truly pushing away any abilities and the guard was humming that he wished that Vivian wasn't so stubborn. That if she had just listened to the king, that the man wouldn't have needed to use force.

Ariella was just watching although it wasn't long before she was hiding a startled gasp when the guard was jabbing a needle into Kodi's neck. Actually there were a few different ones now that Ariella looked. And for some reason she didn't think that the needles were labeled, therefore the guard had no idea what he was using on the man.

It wasn't long before the guard we allowing Kodi to go free before he just seemed to be vanishing out the door, before he could get caught by the enraged male. "Have fun." the guard was humming with a rather dark look. Ariella was just looking back towards the door for a moment then looked towards Kodi, questioning if he was alright.

Brayden had found himself in a similar situation, and even Aranya was getting drugged with something. Who knew what. Only Kodi knew what everything did. Knew what to mix with what and what not to tamper with.

Kodi growled a little “no I am not I know what he injected in to me and if your smart you will stay out of me reach till it wears off” Kodi growled a little as he felt the drugs started to kick in.

Aranya lashed her tail in agitation while she gripped her back “ before this shit kicks in can you help me”

"I don't even know what this was...." Brayden mumbled but he was getting up with a slight groan. How he was suppose to help with a broken wing, he had absolutely no idea.

Ariella was just watching him for a moment in time, just keeping her arms wrapped around herself tightly.

Kodi growled as he fought the drugs pumped in to his system.

when he got closer he would see that her wing was bent where it shouldn’t be and it would need to be snapped back in to place

"No point in fighting it." came the familiar voice of the king as the man seemed to appear in the room, or at least an image of him.

"i know how these drugs work i can and will fight it" Kodi wasn't going to give in to the male but he was already plotting on how best to kill the male

The king was chuckling although it wasn't long before what seemed to be some kind of mist that was filtering into the room, something that had Ariella coughing a bit.

The king was just chuckling before he seemed to take on a more physical form before going over to Ariella and grabbing her by the chin. The girl didn't seem to stop him at all. She seemed a bit out of it, and this was more of a drug that Kodi would recognize. Brayden was dealing with the same thing after he had snapped Aranya's wing back into place. A drug that resulted in a female to get far more complacent and submissive.

Kodi snarled and charged the male to separate him from Ariella and he moved to stand guard over her. Kodi watched the male while he guarded her and snarled and gnashed his teeth at the male

Back
Top Bottom