Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWold & GardianAngel)

"once he is out you need to drop your magic and not use it for a while do you hear me?" Greg wasn't going to let her kill herself trying to help those around her

It wasn't long before Brayden came outside of the castle with that of Aranya and was just commenting that the king was beyond pissed off. Something that Vivian definitely felt when he was violently shattering her magic. This had her giving a cry and it was probably a good thing she was being held or she definitely would have fallen at that point in time.

Greg nodded his head "I have a hideout not far from here ist well-hidden Kodi knows how to get there if you follow him we can hideout"

Brayden was giving a nod of his head before he was speaking, "Lets get out of here then." At that point in time none of them were in any condition to fight, none whatsoever.

It didn't take them long to get to the hide out and Brayden was just looking around for a brief moment in time. He was seeing that Ariella seemed to be conscious and her eyes just seemed to be on Vivian, who was in Greg's arms still.

Kodi was behind her and holding her back and speaking softly "let her rest before you try to heal her you also need the rest so don't do anything just yet"

Ariella was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she was just giving a small nod of her head before she was speaking to Greg, "There is a purple flower near the entrance to this hide out. Crush it up and burn it like it is an incense, it will help calm her breathing, and her heart rate."

Greg nodded his head and then settled her on his bed before going and doing as she instructed. once he had he gave them all some clothing to put on

Brayden wasn't even flustered that he hadn't been wearing any clothes, honestly he hadn't even noticed it at all. Ariella was just getting dressed quickly before she was thanking Greg in a soft voice.

Brayden was just looking around for a moment before he looked at Kodi and was questioning what the hell was up with the king. He was a bit startled when Vivian was answering, and was just looking over at the woman.
"Partially my fault. I wanted to find out what the hell was with that garden, why he gets so kissed off when people enter there. There is a hidden ladder that leads down into the earth. He has his own secret lab. Human experimentation. The former generals that had supposedly died on duty.... Yeah nope they were there being tortured." She was mumbling before she was wrapping her arms around herself lightly.

Kodi hissed a little "that isn't good his skills with drugs are not like mine but he is cruel when he tortures someone."

Greg looked at her and then spoke softly "rest for now I'll get the others settled and then start on dinner"

Vivian was just speaking in a soft voice, "I ended up stealing his notes and hid them away from him." It was pretty obvious that this attempting to stay conscious business wasn't going very well.
Ariella was looking over before she offered in a soft voice, "If you want to sleep, with your permission I can look at your memories and pass on the information to Kodi."

Kodi frowned as he had just told her to rest as well. while the drugs had been hard on him he also knew he had worn her out to no end

Ariella was just looking towards him for a moment although it wasn't long before she was just curling up next to him. Vivian was mumbling that she would just tell them later, and was looking at Greg, telling him not to stay away too long. An indication that she was just wanting to be held. That safety net at that point.

"let me get them settled and then I will be back" Greg then showed them to the two remaining rooms "sorry but you guys will have to share"

Brayden was just giving a shrug before he was commenting that he could share with Aranya. Or they could have the girls stay together, and then he could just share with Kodi. Not like it bothered him either way at that point in time. It was a place to sleep and rest up, that's all he knew.

Kodi shook his head lightly "your like a brother to me Brayden but I am not sharing a small bed with you" Kodi them motioned to the beds in the room which were about the size of a full which would sleep two but they would be rather close

Brayden was shrugging and commenting that he had no issue with sleeping on the floor. They also had to think about the comfort of the girls, not that Ariella could really give any input. She was curled up on the ground with her head on Kodi's lap, asleep it seemed.

"true I doubt she would minde sleeping next to me and being that Aranya is a succubus I bet if you let her she would cuddle close while sleeping" Kodi looked at the female who was rather dazed

In the end, they were figuring out who was sleeping with who and everybody seemed to be fast asleep. Vivian had been asleep for a while although she was waking up with a start, seemingly randomly. She was sitting up in the bed with her hands to her mouth as though to hide the fast breathing.

Greg grumbled and then sat up and rubbed her back lightly "slow your breathing by taking deep breaths your safe and sound" Greg kept his voice low so as not to wake the others although he could see that Aranya had wrapped her wings around herself and Brayden and was cuddled close something the male had been warned about

Vivian was just wrapping her arms around herself, tears falling. She was in that vulnerable state at that point in time, a state that not many people would actually be allowed to see. Greg was that exception to that, as was Kodi. In the end she was turning towards him and burying her head into his chest, he would more than likely feel the warmth from her tears against his chest. It truly had one wonder what had frightened her so much that she had woke from a dead sleep in this state.

Greg pulled her close and rubbed her back staying silent and just let her cry as he knew she would wear herself out in a bit and then fall back to sleep

Back
Top Bottom