Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ergastulum. (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

He shook his head slightly. “I find you just the opposite, Akihime. You’re special to me.” She said with a gentle smile.

“Shit! Go! Go!” One of the men with the two who had attacked Megohime took off as soon as he saw Masamune’s tags, a look of terror on his face.
Megohime had been knocked to the ground the second time she was struck, blood dripping from the gash above her eyebrow, getting into her eye and blinding her partially. She could hear the screams of the men as Masamune cut through them easily.

She blushed and hid her face in his chest, "Charmer..." She muttered, "For someone who can't talk to girls, you sure know how to make 'em swoon.."

Masamune was like lightning, anyone that moved or pulled a weapon on him was easily cut down. Even for a level three ranking, he nearly matched Kojurou in skill. He left one of them alive, surrounded by the bodies of his friends. He pointed his blade under the man's chin, eye locking him in place.
"You good, boss?" Masamune asked, "Whadda ya want me to do with him?"

Yukimura moved his hands to her shoulders, holding her gently but firmly to his chest. “You’re the first thats ever said something like that..” He said with a soft laugh.

Megohime had to use the side of the truck to stand, wiping blood out of her eye- or at least trying to. “Don’t kill him, we’re taking him with us. He can tell Chosokabe himself what happened here.” She growled out, shoulder burning with a vengeance, but it was only a flesh wound.

She laughed softly and looked up at him with a smile, "I'm a lot of firsts, it seems.." She remarked teasingly, "Not that I mind.."

"Get the fuck up." Masamune growled and the man staggered to his feet, his knees weak from fear. Masamune kept him at the point of his blade as he forced him to the car.
"Kojurou won't be happy..."

“I’m sorry.” He admitted with an embarrassed smile. “I don’t mean to be like every other client you have, taking all your firsts.”

Megohime dropped into her spot in the car and ordered the shocked driver to return to the estate. “I know.” She gritted through her teeth as she did her best to remove her coat without causing too much pain to herself.

She shook her head, "I don't mind at all...you're the only one to make me feel like a person...not an object..."

Masamune kept the man seated before reaching to help her remove her coat, "Keep pressure on it. We'll be home soon enough."

Yukimura felt a little sad at her words, but knew it was just her circumstance. “Do you not have any family?” He asked.

Megohime nodded, using her jacket to press against her wound. At least it looked like a clean shot, but she had no way of telling if she had broken a bone or nicked an artery.

She shook her head, "They all died during the war years ago..." She answered, "The girls at the brothel are my family now..."

Masamune kept his gaze on the Tag, almost like a protective dog guarding Megohime. How odd. He hadn't even been with her for very long.

“I’m sorry, it was insensitive of me to ask.” He said softly. “I’m sorry for your loss.”

Megohime wasn’t bleeding heavily, but her shirt and coat were surely ruined. When the arrived at the estate, Megohime ordered Masamune to take the man to one of the empty bedrooms and keep an eye on him until Motochika got there, heading straight to the medic she had on site. She told the staff who saw her to not to alert Kojurou and that she was fine, despite half her face behind covered in blood, and to contact Chosokabe at the hospital.

She smiled softly and shook her head again, "Don't be sorry...the wound has long healed. It wasn't insensitive at all.."

Masamune sat outside Megohime's room, his arms crossed over his chest as he waited. He knew Kojurou long enough that the older man would find out what happened sooner or later. He was good at getting information from people.

Megohime had her brow stitched up, and her shoulder wound patched up before she went to change out of her bloody clothes, stopping when she saw Masamune outside her doors. She blinked at him, then motioned for him to stand. “You’re covered in blood, you should clean up.” She said, tone holding a gentleness he wasn’t used to.

Megohime was surprised yet again by his words, why did his attitude suddenly take a turn for the better? She wasn’t complaining, but it was strange. “Other than being bashed in the face by a gun, the doctor said I was extremely lucky, maybe it’s because I had you there.”

Megohime’s eyes saddened a bit, but her expression remained the same; nodding, she moved to her door to open it, pausing with her hand over the door handle. “Thank you.” She said softly.

"I'm glad...you know, that you weren't hurt...so bad..." He seemed to struggle a bit saying that, like it was hard for him to express worry, "And...sorry I let you get...shot.."

Megohime turned, and for a second it almost seemed like she would be mad at Masamune, reaching out for him. She rested her hand on his shoulder, offering a slight smile, almost like it too was a struggle for her. “Just keep me alive for now, a little pain is good.” She sounded almost like she was joking, then she was gone, closing the door behind her so she could change in preparation of meeting with Motochika.

He scratched his head before his shoulders slouched before heading off. Megohime had hoped Kojurou wouldn't find out, but a lot of the servants liked to talk, and he caught wind quickly. He rushed to Megohime's room and knocked quickly.
"Megohime-dono!"

Megohime had just finished changing out of her bloody shirt and put on a clean one when Kojurou came knocking at her door. “Kojurou, I’m fine,” She opened the door, straightening out her hair. “The doctor already cleared me.”

“He did he job fine enough, I’m still alive and have all my limbs.” She dismissed his worries easily, a slight scowl setting on her face. “It’s who tried to kill me that concerns me- one of Chosokabe’s men.”

“Wether or not he is, his men tried to kill me as payment for our guns.” She said, moving around Kojurou to head for her office.

Megohime’s scowl only grew. “I’m inviting him over, what else?” She said, entering her office and moving to a cabinet beside the desk.

Back
Top Bottom