Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ergastulum. (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Nana only lurched, staring up at the sky with tunneled vision, only feeling the hits of the bullets but none of the pain at this point. Blood trickled from her mouth, struggling to breathe as blood came up her throat.

She was so tired, her limbs heavy and her body numb, so she just closed her eyes and let herself fall into darkness.

Nana just wanted to sleep, she was so tired, who was calling to her? She barely managed to open her eyes, but her vision was blurry. Coughing up another mouthful of blood, she only wheezed in response.

As she faded in and out, she could vaguely feel herself moving. Where was she going? Was she dead? Was her spirit moving on? What about Motochika?

Nana was semi-conscious for a moment more before she was consumed by the same darkness once more.

When she finally came to, pounding headache and body pain galore, she was in the hospital attached to various machines with the sole purpose of keeping her alive.

Nana’s vision was so fuzzy she could only make out vague shapes. Was she still alive? How much time had passed? She let out a pained moan, trying to look around to see where she was.

"Nana...!" A large, familiar hand grasped hers with an odd gentleness. It was Motochika, of course it was. "Thank fuck...I was so worried when you didn't wake up..."

Her memories were so jumbled, only remembering bits and pieces. “When I wouldn’t wake up..?” She croaked out, finally managing to find his blurry figure beside her. “What happened..?”

Oh, that was right, she had been attacked when she was out with some of the kids from the orphanage. Her vision blurred more as tears filled her eyes. “Why...?” She asked him, her bruised face contorting as she fought her tears. “They were only children...”

Nana felt her heart sink, her child, was it ok? She remembered being shot multiple times, twice in the stomach. “I’m sorry..” She started to sob weakly. “I couldn’t protect him.. I couldn’t protect our child..!”

Motochika felt his whole body go numb. He alreasy knew the fate of their child. He had to be removed, barely big enough to fit in Motochika's hand. He had never been so angry and so heartbroken in his life.
"It wasn't your fault, Nana...none of it was..."

“I couldn’t protect them, I couldn’t save any of them..!” She cried, squeezing his hand weakly.

Megohime’s physical condition was slowing improving, her wounds mostly healed into bruises at that point, arm out of the sling. She was often busy with work solidifying her fathers work before his death, continuing gun and drug shipments, as well as keeping her own people peaceful.

Yukimura surely couldn’t find much interesting in a prostitute, but he couldn’t help but find himself thinking about her often, she kept him up at night. He found himself blushing at her image, and sometimes aching for attention.

Masamune wasn't always seen around the estate. In fact, he was rarely seen at all. He didn't like having eyes on him, so he would find the most isolated areas he could on the grounds and hide there until his spot was discovered before going to a different one. Kojurou didn't really care for him, finding him standoffish and rude.

Akihime was a rather interesting young woman. Who knew how long she had been in the game. But she seemed gentle and kind, even if that was just the fetish she played into. He would find himself back at Bastard, going to her room and sitting with her. Being with her. It made him forget about the gang life for a short while.

Yukimura would come, bringing cigarettes and sometimes food to eat. They were more like dates than anything else, Yukimura still paying for her time in full. He enjoyed her time, often requesting to listen to music with her, or listening to her stories.

Megohime was kept rather busy, often having to pass work off to Kojurou to keep up. That day she was delivering a special shipment to Motochika’s guild, this time planning to take it to him in person.

Akihime loved having Yukimura visit her, she thought he was sweet for a gang head. Not at all what she imagined a gang leader to be. Sometimes they would actually leave and go on actual dates. They had to be careful, obviously it didn't look good for a him to be seen in public with a whore, but she liked being outside with him. She was growing a crush on him, he was a genuine guy.

Masamune followed her, Kojurou stuck at home to keep up with her paperwork. He had his sword over his shoulders, looking bored as he usually did. He didn't know this is what he would be signing up for when he joined up with her. Oh well; as long as he got to kill people eventually, he didn't care.

Yukimura didn’t so much mind being seen out in public with a prostitute, almost like he had simply forgotten. She knew though, knew that he wasn’t always so kind, he could see it in his hands, scarred over the knuckles, and in his eyes.

Megohime had armed herself with a pistol, hidden under her arm, covered by her suit jacket. “This shouldn’t take but an hour, just a simple shipment, just across town.” Megohime said to Masamune as they walked to the car.

Part of her wanted to see that rougher side of him, just so she could say she did. But the other part didn't want this image of him ruined, she wanted to always see this gentle side of him. He didn't feel like a ganger when he was with her like this. He felt like a young man just trying his best in life.

"Yeah, sure thing, boss.." Masamune replied, "Are we meeting the mountain himself or just his underlings?"

Yukimura had a cigarette hanging from his lips, unlit still, as if he hadn’t yet made up his mind if he wanted to smoke it or not. “Do you have tomorrow to yourself as well?” He asked, looking to her, long hair pulled up into a neat ponytail that day.

“Unfortunately he’s indisposed, so we’ll only be meeting his subordinates, but that’s fine with me.” She said with a slight shrug as she got into the back seat, the driver waiting for them, the supply trucks behind in wait as well.

Back
Top Bottom