Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ergastulum. (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Megohime was still in rough condition, but she was able to be up and around with little issue. She was still covered in cuts and bruises, eyepatch on and arm still in a sling, but other than that, she wore a simple black pinstripe suit. She still was holding onto the file of her parents death, but she hadn’t opened it since she first looked at it.

“Who else is going to step up and fill this role?” She asked, looking to Kojurou. “It’s not like I really have any choice,” A soft smirk crossed her face. “And running away just isn’t my style.”

“It’s only a fracture, and the doctor said I’d be able to remove my eyepatch in another day.” The car slowed as it pulled up alongside the curb, them having arrived.

Megohime didn’t seem to care at all that Masamune left the car first, simply exiting the car and making her way toward the doors of an establishment she’d seek out of place in- a brothel. The name of the building was Bastard, indicated as such by the sign on the front with the letters lit up by lights.

Megohime knew where she was going, having been with her father to these meetings once or twice. A few of the guards in suits looked a bit unsettled when they saw Megohime, but knew who she was and let her through with merely a nod. The meeting room was the same as she had remembered it last, a bright white room with four white chairs surrounding a table in the center of the room, set with drinks and an ash tray. Megohime moved to the seat her father had sat in, taking a seat without missing a beat.

Megohime sat with her legs crossed, watching the other family heads file in and take their respective seats. She recognized Takeda Shingen and his family’s next head, Yukimura, Chosokabe Motochika, the guild leader for Twilights, and of course, Matsunaga Hisehide.

Yukimura stood just behind Shingen, wearing his hair loose around his shoulders, and a burgundy three-piece suit.
Megohime lit a cigarette, sitting back in her chair and taking a slow drag, not responding to Hisehide’s greeting.

“Yes, I’d like to start as well.” Megohime said, taking her cigarette from her lips.

“I appreciate the generosity.” Megohime said, tossing the file onto the table for the others to look at. “I’m sure everyone here is aware of my fathers passing.” She said.

"It was an unfortunate loss. He was a good man." Shingen said gravely. Motochika reached for the file and took it.
"Yer mom, too?" He asked.

Megohime felt a small wave of numbness hit her, but she easily shook it off. “Yes, the both of them were killed when a bomb destroyed the town car they were in.”

Motochika flipped through the file and read it over to himself.
"This means you are the new family head." Matsunaga remarked, "Congratulations."

“I see no need,” She said, giving a small shake of her head. “I’m only interested in finding out who killed them.”

Megohime gave a nod. “I appreciate it, Chosokabe. Let me know what you find.” She said.

He nodded and closed the file, keeping it on hand.
"I see you have a new addition to your little family, Lady Dragon." Matsunaga noted, eyes on Masamune.

“I do,” She nodded, snuffing out her cigarette in the ashtray. “You usually don’t take interest in Twilights, have a change of heart?”

Back
Top Bottom