Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ergastulum. (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Jikkah

Cluster
It was just another ordinary day for most in Ergastulum, but Megohime was not having what most would consider a normal day. She lay unmoving on the ground, her entire body aching from the umpteenth beating she had gotten, having receiving them in varying degrees since she had been abducted nearly five days ago. She stared blankly at the vomit on the floor in front of her, having been kicked in the stomach until she was sick on the floor. They wouldn’t kill her, not yet, whomever this outfit was, for she belonged to the Tamura family, a small but wealthy outfit with heavy influence in the city.

Yukimura has been chain smoking all day, his nerves beyond frazzled, as today was the day he was being sent to one of the local brothels to lose his virginity, it having been a teasing point for almost two years now. He was seventeen, almost eighteen and he hadn’t slept with a man nor woman yet. He had been around plenty of women, but he just had never had thoughts about them the way most men would.

"She's still breathing, so she didn't kick the bucket yet." One remarked, "You'd think someone would be here for her by now."
"Yeah, you'd think, huh?"

Sasuke clapped Yukimura's shoulders firmly.
"Relax, dana, women don't find jitters attractive." He teased.

Megohime only moved her eyes to look at the men in the room, her pained and labored breathing the only noise she made. One eye was nearly swollen shut, bloodshot nearly as red as her eyes. She grunted and gnashed her teeth when her head was forced up by one of the man grabbing a handful of her hair. “Guess daddy doesn’t care much for his brat, huh?” He shoved her head back toward the floor with a hoarse laugh.
“Ahh, I’m done with her for today, I’m going to get lunch, just make sure she doesn’t go anywhere.” The man said over his shoulder as he headed for the door, putting a cigarette in his mouth.

Yukimura jumped when Sasuke showed up out of no where, nearly fumbling and dropping his cigarette. “I-I’m not nervous..!” He sputtered out, then looked away and took a drag. “Excited is all.” He muttered into his cigarette, trying to put on a brave face.

"Bring me back something this time, dickhead." One growled. The other moved to Megohime.
"You want anything, sweetheart?" He asked mockingly.

Sasuke tried not to laugh and pat his shoulders gently.
"That why you haven't gone inside yet?"

Megohime only looked away from him when he got closer to her, a soft scowl on her face, keeping her mouth shut. Her clothes were disheveled, but still in decent condition considering her circumstance; only her blouse splattered lightly with blood, and her slacks scuffed with dirt. The only thing keep her restrained was the handcuffs around her wrists, but she didn’t need much, these men easily outdid her physically, and the room had no windows.

Yukimura cheeks flushed and he put out his cigarette. “I was just finishing up.” He said, taking a small breath before giving a small, embarrassed nod to Sasuke before heading into the club.

Was anyone even going to come for her? It had been a while. Maybe no one was doing what these guys wanted. Maybe they were gonna kill her soon.

When he walked in, he was swarmed by barely clad young women, all clammering for his attention. They knew who he was. Who wouldn't want to be a Family's favorite?

Megohime knew her father was more than likely conflicted by the situation, as most parents would be, but at the same time he simply couldn’t supply anyone for free. She closed her eyes, tired and thirsty, what would happen to her?

Yukimura’s face felt even hotter than the flesh that was pressed to him, trying his best to avoid looking directly at any of the women surrounding him. What if he couldn’t do this? Was something wrong with him? He definitely found women attractive, but when it came to it, he simply got too flustered.

"You sure you don't wanna give us what we want?" He asked, leaning over her, "It's real easy."

"Yukimura-sama!" The madam came over with a smile, "So good to finally have you grace my humble business~ I have the prettiest girls~ very clean~"

She turned her head only slightly, her glare more clear on her face now, and he felt something warm and wet hit him in the face. She had spat a wad of saliva from her mouth, mixed with blood from being hit in the face; a nice silent fuck you.

Yukimura looked rough the madam, almost audibly sighing in relief when he found her to at least be completely covered. “A-Ah... Yes,” He nodded. “Oyakata has already paid in advance.. b-but I don’t quite know who to choose..” He said with a nervous smile.

He scowled and punched her with a full force left hook, "Learn some fucking respect!"

"I know the perfect one for you." She said and gestured him to follow as she moved up the stairs.

Megohime grunted when the hit landed, making her see stars, and her already bruised face throb more. She could already tell that if she was struck anymore in the head, she’d be in a bad way, staring ahead with unfocused eyes, tasting blood once again.

Yukimura managed to untangle himself from the horde of women around him, following the madam up the stairs quickly, fixing his tie out of anxiety.

"Enough, if you beat on her too much,she'll die before we get what we want." The other scolded.

She took him toward a door at the end of the hall and knocked.
"I'm ready!" A voice called from the other side. She opened the door to the dimly lit room and a young woman, maybe as old as him, was sitting on the bed in a pastel ruffled lingerie.
"Akihime will be good to you." The madam said and firmly shoved him into the room before shutting the door as she left.

Megohime closed her eyes to keep herself from vomiting again, her head spinning from the punch.

Yukimura cleared his throat, rubbing the back of his neck, he was next in line as the Takeda family head, surely he had to have more guts than this to face a simple prostitute. He looked to the girl who the madam had called Akihime, and immediately his face flushed red. She was beautiful, soft looking skin, and rather curvy.

When she came to, there were more people in the room with her. More people bound like she was.
"Hey, she's awake again~"

"It's an honor to meet you, Sanada-sama." Her voice was very gentle, she was almost doll like, "I'm honored to help you cross the threshold of manhood. You don't have to worry about being too rough with me..." She blushed and averted her gaze, "I-I can handle it...I promise..."

Her head was pounding, and her mouth was bone dry; what were these people doing there? From what she could see with her limited vision, she knew none of them. Another cry was forced from her when once again she was pulled up by her hair so she was facing the others in the room.
“Make sure you watch nice and close now~” He cooed into her ear, holding her jaw firm in his hand.

“O-Oh, please! You don’t have to worry, I would never hurt you..!” What? This was completely the opposite of what she was expecting, especially from a mobster. He looked a bit rugged, with sharp features and long shaggy hair pulled back into a ponytail away from his face. He had dark brown eyes, and smelled heavily of tobacco, but his expression was kind.

"Give us the guns and the drugs we want." He pointed his gun at the head of a young man, who looked beyond terrified.

She fought the confusion that tugged at her expression. Really? Well, she wasn't one to judge. "Is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable...?"

Megohime’s eye slowly widened, and she tried to struggle a little, but was held rather firmly in place. She couldn’t just say yes, she wasn’t the one in charge of the family business, and had no say in the matter. “No.” She barely managed to choke out.

Yukimura looked for somewhere to sit, but there really only was the bed. His heart was pounding, and it felt hot in the room. “Ah- no... is there anything I could do... to make you more comfortable..?” He asked, looking to her.

Before the boy could even beg, his brains were splattered all over the floor. A woman screamed in terror and the man moved to another young man.
"Let's try this again."

She blushed and shyly rubbed the spot beside her on the bed, "You could...sit with me..." She muttered bashfully.

Megohime flinched at the loudness of the shot, her ears ringing a bit as she watched her captor raise his gun to the next mans head. She did try to look away, but it was no use, her head was held firmly where she was, forcing her to look.

Yukimura nodded in agreement, moving and sitting on the bed beside her, swallowing hard. She smelled nice, her perfume a light floral scent. “Can I get you anything..?” He asked. “A-A drink?”

"Give us what we want." He pulled the hammer back and the man flinched in fear, tears pouring down his cheeks.

She smiled softly and blushed, "That's very sweet, but that's more for me to do for you, Yukimura-sama.." God, and she was supposed to be the virgin?

Megohime felt cold, her vision beginning to tunnel, but all she could to was to barely shake her head in refusal. She couldn’t even feel the fingers digging into her jaw, the tension on her hair as she was held firmly in place, she only felt the cold grip of fear.

This was torture, what was he supposed to do? Sure the men back at the house had all given him tips, but all of them just felt wrong. He nodded, giving her a glance, clearing his throat and loosening his tie a little to breathe easier.

A loud crack echoed and the man dropped dead before the gunman moved to an older woman.
"No! No, please! I have children, please!" She begged, sobbing hysterically.

She stood and got him a drink. Just be patient. It wasn't his fault. There were a ton of guys his age that got first time jitters. "Maybe we could start small...?" She offered, "Would that be easier?"

Megohime felt tears drip down her cheeks, and this time she squeezed her eyes shut, refusing to witness another killed. The room reeked of blood and smoke from the gun, and her heart pounded in her ears along with the woman’s begging, but still she refused.

He watched her pour him a drink, a bit embarrassed at the whole situation, kicking himself for being so shameful. “Y-Yeah..” He nodded, now was no time to be a coward. He was always called foolhardy, always being the first one to jump into action, and yet here he was, trembling before a woman.

"No!! No pl-!" Her begging was cut short when the hammer went off on the gun.
"Are you really so willing to let people die?" The man asked.

She handed him his drink and shyly moved into his lap, blushing more, "L-Let's start here..." She said softly.

She tried to steady her nerves the best she could, she had seen people die before, she had heard their pleas and threats before they had been killed, this was hardly new; yet she couldn’t. “Fuck off.” She grunted out, baring her teeth are him.

Yukimura took his drink, but his other hand immediately went to holding Akihime steady on his lap. She was even prettier up close, so he couldn’t help it when he stared with flushed cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom