Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ergastulum. (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

He didn't even repeat his demands this time, he just killed another person. There were two people left, both sobbing and pleading to be let go.

She was very soft. She took very good care of her body; she had to or no one would buy her. "We can go at your pace...ok?"

Megohime didn’t watch anymore, kept her eyes closed tight, but she didn’t have to. Even after the last two remaining hostages were killed, she kept her eyes shut. The heavy smell of blood in the room made her nauseas, and she didn’t want to witness the dead before her.
“Bitch is coldblooded... But this is useless.” The man holding her growled out, clearly frustrated. “Contact her old man, tell him he’ll be getting his kid back-“ He stood and let Megohime fall to the ground again. “One piece at a damn time.”

Yukimura brought the drink to his lips and finished it off quickly, setting the glass aside before reaching out to gently caress Akihime. He nodded silently as he touched her slowly, running his hand over her hip and up her side.

"Sounds good to me." He said as he moved away, "Clean this mess up."
"Why do I gotta do it?!" The other growled, "You're the one who killed them!"
"What are you, five? Just get rid of the bodies, damn."

He could feel her shiver under his touch, and she gave a soft sigh of delight, "Is it ok if I kissed you...?" She asked softly.

Megohime listened to the two men depart from the room, the door slamming behind them and leaving her alone in the room with the third. This was it, the moment she knew was going to happen; regardless of her fathers feeling toward her, Megohime knew he wouldn’t give up his pride to simple low lives.

He nodded, moving his hand to the small of her back; they were rough, Akihime able to feel the callouses on his hands, but his touches were as gentle as ever, as if he was taking special care not to be rough with her.

((We can come back to her in a second~))

She wrapped her arms loosely around his shoulders and leaned in to gently kiss him. Her lips were as soft as her skin was, they felt nice against his.

((Sure~))

Yukimura’s own lips were surprisingly soft, and after a moment, he kissed her back, moving his hands to her hips and pulling her closer gently.

Yukimura nodded breathlessly, looking a bit more relaxed now; he leaned forward and kissed her again, this time a bit more firmly. He moved his hands down her hips and to her thighs, caressing them as he made a low noise.

Yukimura tightened his grip for a moment, moving to lay her back against the bed, climbing over her slowly as his kiss became deeper.

So, he finally found his courage. She was glad. She wondered what he would be like. Obviously a little sloppy, but that was expected. He was new, and very green around women, but he would lighten up.

Yukimura felt himself growing excited, his hands slowly wandering her body, giving light squeezes to her thighs and hips, then the weight of him was gone. He sat just before her, hand over his mouth, breathing a bit heavily. “I’m sorry- it, it doesn’t feel right..” He shook his head. “I can’t do this to you..”

“No, no!” He shook his head, holding up his hands. “It isn’t your looks! You’re beautiful! I just-“ He trailed off with a nervous smile. “It doesn’t feel right.. I hardly know you..”

"That's the point, Yukimura-sama.." She smiled softly, "Anonymous sex..." She sat up slowly and smiled, "Daijoubu daiyou...we can just talk.."

Yukimura gave her a soft smile. “I understand prostitutes.. I guess I’m just old-fashioned... I’d like to get to know you more..”

He nodded. “Please, have one yourself if you’d like! I don’t want to make you uncomfortable- I have cigarettes too if you smoke?” He offered.

Megohime had been laying on the floor for what felt like hours as she listened to the man clean up the bodies in the room behind her, grunting with effort to move them on his own.

"So," one knelt before her, "since we ain't heard nothin from your old man, we're just gonna assume he's told us to fuck off. Which means, you gotta die."

Megohime brought her eyes up to look at him, but said nothing, only frowning back at him. This was the only result she’d be happy with, even if her father had given over what th we had wanted. She wouldn’t have lived either way, might as well keep her pride in tact.

Megohime looked from one man to the other. What did they mean? They had just told her she was going to die, why postpone it?

Back
Top Bottom