Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ergastulum. (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

She smiled and nodded, "Yes, I was lucky enough to get my rest days back to back. So you can have me all to yourself again." She replied happily.

Masamune sat across from her, hugging his katana to his chest. "Cool. Probably busy still diggin' around about your parents." He said flatly. Blunt as ever.

Yukimura’s cheeks flushed a bit, hardly noticeable, nodding and smiling. “I’m glad, it gives me an excuse to get out.” His smile was almost goofy, hardly the face of a gangster. “I’d much rather spend time with you.”

Megohime didn’t show if she was upset or not, the car pulling away. “Ah, no, he’s busy tending to a personal matter.”

She actually blushed before her smile grew a little, "That's really sweet of you to say. I enjoy my time with you much more than I do at Bastard.."

He made a noise, his eye on her but it felt like he wasn't really looking at her. His gaze always seemed like it was a thousand miles away. "Bummer."

Yukimura pulled his gaze away, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked up at the sky. “I was thinking... Maybe you could come work for the Takeda- not as a prostitute! We always need more bodies, people to help care for those who can’t help themselves. We house a lot of orphans, people who’ve been crippled..”

Megohime made a soft noise in agreement, studying Masamune for a moment. He was always so lifeless, almost like a doll, his eye was empty, face expressionless.

She gave a hum, a soft thoughtful sound. "It sounds nice, Yukimura-sama, but...I don't know, I like it at Bastard...I've been there for a long time, I don't know anything else..."

"How's life as a gang boss treating you?" He asked, his eye lifting just a bit to lock her gaze.

Yukimura looked back at her with a kind smile, but she could see he was saddened by her refusal. “I understand, I only wish for you to know our door is always open to you.”

Megohime held his gaze, one eye still bruised and bloodshot. “Not much has changed, just more work, more responsibilities.”

She hugged his arm and smiled genuinely, "Arigatou...perhaps sometime I can make a house visit?" It was a gentle joke, but the implication was there.

He blinked slowly, his expression never changing, "Ever think about just leaving?"

Yukimura’s cheeks flushed, not trying to push or pull away from Akihime, enjoying her affections. “I think that’d be nice.” He admitted.

“I... no, I can’t.” She shook her head. “There’s too much work for me to do, I can’t just leave it all behind.”

She smiled more, "All you have to do is call, and I'll be right over..."
"Hey, Akihime!" There was a group of men passing by, whistling and calling to her. Her grip on Yukimura's arm tightened and she looked over at them nervously.
"N...Not today, I'm already with a client..."
"Yeah, but you won't be with him all day~"

"Sure you could." He stated, "Just get up...and leave."

Akihime was a scowl cross Yukimura’s face, hardly there, but she still saw it. “Today is Akihime’s day off.” He said simply, tone light, despite the edge on his face.

Megohime again shook her head. “And go where? Do what? All of my ties are here.” She said.

"If she gets enough requests, they'll make her work." He said and the others chuckled. Akihime frowned and looked to Yukimura.
"Ne, let's just leave..." She muttered.

"Start fresh." He said, "New place, new name, new start."

Yukimura kept his eyes on the men for a moment longer, the men left a bad taste in his mouth, and he didn’t want his day with Akihime cut short. “I’ve already got her for the day, please leave us alone.”

Megohime looked like she was thinking it over, but she only shook her head again. “Can’t.” She said, looking out the window as they turned onto the road where the drop off location was.

"What are you gonna do about it?"
"You're barely a man. You still got a baby face." They laughed and Akihime stood.
"That's enough...! Do you even know who you're talking to?"
"Do we look like we care? C'mon, baby, let's go." The man grabbed her arm and gave a tug, causing her to stumble forward.

"Not with that fuckin' attitude..." He muttered, his head falling back against the seat, "I could go with ya, if you wanted.."

Yukimura scowled heavily and moved forward, putting a hand on the mans chest and shoving him back firmly; he was surprisingly strong for someone so slender. “Take your hand off of her.” He said.

Megohime’s face dropped, expression surprised- he had actually shocked her, was he serious? She could feel her heart racing, and it almost felt like her face was getting hot, thankfully they had arrived. She opened to door and stepped out. “You can wait in the car if you want, this shouldn’t take long.”

He scowled after he regained his footing.
"She ain't your exclusive whore, asshole. She exists to fulfill a need. And I need to fuck."
"Oh yeah. She's got the softest ass I've ever had." The others snickered and Akihime frowned. She wasn't really bothered by their comments; they were right, after all, despite how vulgar they were. She was just embarrassed they were said in front of Yukimura.

Masamune scowled a bit and climbed out to follow her.
"If I weren't needed, I wouldda stayed home." He muttered.

Akihime didn’t even register it at first, but her brain clicked moments after. Yukimura had swung over Akihime’s head, punching the man who made the comment about Akihime, hitting him square in the face and knocking him to the ground.

Megohime watched him, letting out a soft sigh, he only seemed to grow more and more irritable, but she said nothing, only approaching the men who stood in wait as her men unloaded the trucks. “Thank you gentlemen for keeping this appointment, it’s a shame what happened to Lady Chosokabe.”

"Ah!! Son of a bitch!! My nose!!"
Her eyes widened before she fully registered what was going on.
"Y-Yukimura-sama...!"
"You dick!" The first swung hard but sloppily towards Yukimura, not even caring if Akihime was in the way.

"Yeah, it's put Motochika in terrible straits." The Tags she was meeting with looked tense and out of sorts, at least to Masamune. He didn't like the vibe he was getting.

Yukimura saw the man aiming a punch for Akihime, and on purpose or not, it sent him over the edge. He stepped between Akihime and the man, taking the hit head on, not moving an inch. Blood dripped down from his nose, the mans fist against it, but he too held something to the mans head. Slowly he pulled back the hammer on his revolver, an old and battered looking colt, but it was real alright. “I humbly request you respect Akihime’s day off.” He said lowly, tone cold but calm.

Megohime chalked the men’s demeanor up to what had happened to Nana, just wanting to finish up with this run. “Give Chosokabe my condolences, I’ll ensure you’ll have what supplies you need during this time.” She said, bowing her head slightly.

He froze, eyes wide in terror, before carefully pulling his fist back from Yukimura's face.
"W...Wait...Yukimura...? L-Like...Sanada Yukimura...?"
"O-Oh shit...oh shit!!" The other two panicked and booked it before the guy Yukimura had at gunpoint fled too.
"Yukimura-sama!" Akihime swung around and carefully pressed her handkerchief to his nose, "Are you ok...? Does it hurt...?"

"Yeah...thanks..."
"Boss." Masamune's English was jarring, but it grabbed her attention rather quickly, "They got other plans for the shipment."

Yukimura uncocked the hammer, returning the gun to its holster and looking down at Akihime with a slight smile. “I don’t think it’s broken, but Sasuke won’t be happy I got blood on my shirt again.”

Megohime’s eyes narrowed slightly, glued on the Tags in front of her, she only knew a bit of English, but not very much. “I assume Motochika will be paying his bill the same as always?” She said calmly, not trying to alert them.

She cleaned the blood from his face before suddenly kissing him, cupping his face gently. Yeah, they had kissed when they first met, but this one felt different.

"Y...Yeah...of course." The Tag answered, glancing at his friend.
"Motochika never skimps out on payment."
Masamune hadn't gripped his katana so tightly before, his muscles tense and ready for action.

Yukimura perked for a moment, then leaned down a bit, putting a hand on the back of her head gently, kissing back.

Megohime gave a nod, watching them with eerie red eyes, waiting for her payment to be brought to her as the last of the supplies were offloaded.

She held the kiss for a moment longer before pulling back slowly.
"Thank you...that was probably the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me..." She muttered, "You didn't have to stick up for me at all, but you did..."

The Tag reach into his jacket, as if to grab the payment, though instead he pulled out a gun and shot Megohime in the shoulder. Masamune wasn't expecting them to start off shooting, so he wasn't able to react in time to stop it.

Yukimura’s cheeks were flushed red, keeping his hand on the back of her head. “You deserve to be treated with respect..” He said softly.

Megohime wasn’t expecting to be shot, so when she was hit, she was nearly knocked off her feet. She was in shock, but quickly reached for her gun, only to quickly be struck again, this time by the butt of a rifle.

She smiled, albeit a little sad, "I'm just a prostitute, nothing special..."

Masamune reacted quickly after that, his katana slashing clean through the rifle and cutting it apart.
"Wh-What the...?"
"Oi," Masamune flashed his Tag - A/3 - his eye wild, "you made a huge fucking mistake."

Back
Top Bottom