Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ergastulum. (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

“Don’t sound so excited, I still feel like a lots missing, but I remember enough.” She stood up, closing the file.

“I need to get back to Kojurou, if things are in trouble, I need to get back to him.” She pushed the files back into his hands. “Thank you, this wasn’t a pleasant wake up, but it’s much appreciated.”

Megohime stopped, thinking for a moment, then nodding. “Yeah, I’d appreciate that.”

Megohime followed him, leaving behind her chance at a peaceful life, glancing back at the building once more before getting into the car.

“Yeah, I got a ride from Motochika, he brought me up to speed with most things, still have a few fuzzy spots though.” She was back to her old self, not the scared untrusting woman he had been returned.

“Let it go, I probably would’ve remembered sooner or later and it sounds like it was a good thing it happened sooner- where’s Masamune?” She asked.

Megohime found herself a bit disappointed, but only nodded, needing to assure her business wasn’t going to suffer any longer. “Get me up to speed, Kojurou.”

Megohime nodded, taking the stack of papers and moving to sit down, needing to go through the papers as quickly and thoroughly as she could.

“You did well Kojurou, there’s no reason to fret so much.” Megohime said as she went through the papers. “Give yourself a little credit.”

Megohime gave Kojurou a glance, a soft smile on her face, knowing her condition must’ve been hard on him.

Megohime nodded, not looking up this time. “Good.” She hesitated for a moment before glancing to Kojurou. “Send him to me when he gets back, will you?”

Megohime dismissed Kojurou to take a break, sitting alone in her office as she went over every transaction Kojurou had overseen.

Back
Top Bottom