Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ergastulum. (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

"But I love you, boss, please..." It was almost like the alcohol turned him into a needy child, emotions coming out that he would be more comfortable with hiding.

Megohime moves forward and held Masamune, feeling her tears slip down her cheeks. “I’m sorry.. I wish I could run away with you, work on my cooking with you..”

Megohime was a bit surprised, pulled away even, a look of confusion on her face. “Masamune, I-I don’t understand.. why this all of a sudden..?”

Megohime felt like her heart would break, having no words to say to him, instead leaning back up to kiss him.

Megohime could taste the alcohol in Masamune’s mouth, making a faint noise as she held the kiss, closing her eyes.

Megohime let out a small noise against his lips, sitting back on the desk and pushing a few things off the top in the process. She held him close by his shirt, greedily, like she needed to feel his body against hers.

Megohime moved to help him, in bottoming her blouse and shrugging it off, then moving to pull his shirt over his head.

Megohime leaned back against the desk, taking the moment to catch her breath, watching Masamune cross the room to lock the door.

Megohime worked on undoing Masamune’s belt, moving her kisses against his neck down to his shoulder.

Megohime didn’t seem to bothered by his inexperience, working with him and picking up any slack. She guided his hands to where she wanted to be touched, murmuring in his ear how to touch her and how hard, in turn paying attention to his needs.

Megohime finally helped guide his need to her heat, kissing him deeply as he pressed the head of his cock to her entrance.

Megohime held herself close to Masamune, the feeling of him filling her up making her gasp softly.

Megohime adjusted herself carefully on the desk, holding onto his shoulders and kissing him again as she rolled her hips slowly.

Back
Top Bottom