Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ergastulum. (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Megohime went about her business, reading a bit more, tending to the house chores, then thinking out what she’d have for dinner.

He wasn’t always able to sit with her all day, Kojurou sometimes calling Masamune back to the estate on business, and most times Megohime was still in her apartment when he returned, but one night, he returned and she was gone. She must’ve gone out, as the front door was locked and her purse gone as well.

She left no note, but the house was tidy, and in the room he mostly spent his time in were a few leftover snacks on the bedside table. She’d be home soon, right?
A few more hours passed and Masamune heard the key unlock the door and someone stumble inside before closing the door behind them, and already his sharp nose picked up the heavy smell of alcohol; she had been drinking? It wasn’t strange, just uncommon, but perhaps she was trying to enjoy herself despite worrying. He heard someone drop down onto the couch, then heard Megohime let out a soft murmur, as if speaking, but he couldn’t make out what it was.

He didn’t hear much in the way of talking, but heard the familiar sound of pants zipper being undone.
“C’mon baby~ just relax, it’ll feel real good~” He heard an unfamiliar voice say- a mans, then Megohime mutter something softly, sounding far more drunk than the man was.
“N-No...”He could hear her mumble.

The man didn't hear any movement before a blade moved under his chin, the sound of a tag jangling after.
"Pull it out and I slice it off." Masamune snarled.

Megohime lay sprawled out on the couch, barely awake with how drunk she was, barely even noticing Masamune was now in the room. Her shirt was unbuttoned and opened, pants still on but undone as well.
The mans eyes widened and he froze, after he drew his hands away from Megohime that is. “Sh-She didn’t say she had a boyfriend!” He spat out quickly.

"Kin'a hard when you're as far gone as she is. Get out of here, and don't go spillin' your guts about this. Or you'll be seeing me again to make an honest man of ya." He threatened.

The man didn’t even bother zipping up his pants, he simply scrambled off Megohime and ran for the front door, slamming it shut behind him. Megohime let out a soft noise, face flushed from the alcohol, rolling her head to look at Masamune.

He could see she wanted to get up, but could tell she couldn’t. “Hey.. When’d I get back..?” She closed her eyes, the room spinning. “Did you walk me home..?”

“Oh..” She seemed more confused than upset, which he expected since she was drunk, but what he didn’t expect was to see tears slipping down her cheeks, expression still calm. “Will you stay the night..?” She asked in a whisper. “Stay with me..?”

“Do we have to move from here..? I think I’ll be sick if I do..” She managed out.

He felt her shift on the couch behind him, feeling her rest her head against his back. “I think.. I think I figured out I’m in love with you..” She admitted quietly. “I think it happened before I forgot you.. always get this feeling in my chest when you’re around..” She reached up to touch his hair, having to focus hard. “You make it hard to focus on things.. s’hard to look away from you..”

Megohime closed her eyes, just enjoying Masamune being there, listening to his breathing and his heartbeat until she fell asleep on the couch behind him.

In the morning, Megohime was still leaned against him on the couch, her slow breathing showing she was still asleep, holding onto his shirt.

She didn’t wake for a while longer, letting out her own groan of pain, head throbbing from drinking too much.

Back
Top Bottom