Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ergastulum. (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

She shook her head slowly, face twisting into a soft scowl, turning away from him to look down at her hands. One was in a cast, and the other was bruised badly. “What happened to me..? Who... who am I..?”

“Tamura..? Four Families..?” She looked even more confused. “I don’t know what those are... I don’t know that name.” Megohime shook her head, looking to Kojurou. “I don’t understand..”

"That's alright.." Kojurou told her, "You were taken from us...you were lucky to be found alive...that's probably why you can't remember, but we won't rush it if it frustrates you.."

Megohime looked almost depressed, she had no memories other than her name, she didn’t know who she was, didn’t remember her childhood, or more importantly how she was hurt. “I think... I just need some time alone.”

Megohime seemed to be in a daze all day, simply sitting in bed and staring ahead with a blank look, occasionally looking frustrated as she tried to recall any memories, but none came to her.

Megohime looked to the door, hearing the commotion beyond it and growing nervous. Was the man calling out to her? Did she know that man as well?

Megohime reeled back, looking at him with wide eyes, shaking her head slowly. “Boss..?”

Masamune became distressed, "Y-Yeah...you're the boss...you're my boss...don't you...?"
"She has amnesia, Masamune, she needs to rest." Kojurou hissed.

Megohime looked from Masamune to Kojurou, actually starting to look scared. “I’m not your boss- I-I’m not anyone’s boss..! I don’t know either of you..!”

Megohime turned her head away, heart racing in her chest, but she wasn’t quite sure why; he didn’t scare her, but she felt... worried? It was all too much to process.

She didn’t remember him? Didn’t remember a single thing? Every moment they had spent together gone, only remembered by Masamune. What would happen to the Tamura house? Would Kojurou continue to lead it in her stead? If so, then for how long?

Masamune just kind of gave up there in the hallway, sitting down on the floor in disbelief.
"She'll remember eventually, Date."
"How long is eventually?" Masamune asked almost numbly. Kojurou frowned.
"I am unsure.."

A day passed, then another, eventually three days passing with no signs of improvement on Megohime’s memories. She was mostly physically recovered, but her mental state stayed the same.

Kojurou became concerned. What if someone tried to finish the job? He had to hide her, keep her safe.
"Megohime-dono..." Kojurou came to speak with her, "I think it would be in your best interest if we sent you away. We can supply you with a home and have food and essentials handled for you. It is clear that at this point, there is nothing that can be done for your memory, and perhaps that is best...you can live out the normal life you never had the opportunity to enjoy."

Last edited:
“What are you talking about? Why won’t anyone tell me who I am, or who hurt me? Who am I hiding from?” She asked Kojurou, frowning heavily.

Last edited:
She hesitated, unable to meet his gaze anymore. “I don’t know what I want... I can’t even remember who I was..”

"This is just until we know for sure you are safe. Until we can find out who made the hit to begin with and correct their wrong." He told her.

“Alright, I’ll go..” She said softly, nodding; what else was she to do? Perhaps she ought to find a new path, take advantage of her second chance.

Back
Top Bottom