Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ergastulum. (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Megohime left with the driver, only taking a suitcase of clothing with her. She’d be staying just outside the city, in a small apartment on her own, with men directly under Kojurou checking on her daily without disturbing her.

It was nice, to say the least. She had a place of her own, to do what she wanted at her own pace. Most everything was handled for her should she need it.

She didn’t quite know what to do with herself while she was there, being entirely alone and mostly only allowed to go out on occasion. Kojurou supplied her with plenty to do inside, but she mostly stuck to reading though.

One day, there was a knock on the door, the usual knock that Kojurou's men used to let her know they were coming. But it wasn't time for them to come around just yet.

Megohime looked up from her book, setting it aside before moving to the door, only opening it a crack to peek out.

Megohime flinched, almost closing the door in his face. “I’m not your boss. How did you find me?”

"No, don't.." He put his hand up to stop her from shutting the door, "Look...whether you remember or not, we have a contract...I'm bound to you. I go where you go.."

Megohime stared at him like she wasn’t buying it, but after a moment she wrapped back and opened the door for him. “You make it sound like you’re my slave or something..”

Megohime closed the door, moving around Masamune and sitting back down at the table. “Am I really who that man says I am? A mafia boss..?”

Megohime made a face at him, but didn’t press further on the subject. “Were we... lovers or something?” She asked quietly.

Megohime’s cheeks flushed, and she looked down at her lap, they had kissed? She felt as though she vaguely remembered sharing a kiss, but was it with him? “Oh..”

Megohime touched her lips and felt them tingle, remembering the bitter taste of alcohol on her tongue, the feeling of lips against hers. “I-I’m sorry.. I wish I remembered more..”

Megohime gave a nod, shifting uncomfortably in her seat. “You can sit if you want.. stay for a while too..”

She nodded. “It’s been pretty boring, have to stay inside as much as possible.” She said, running her fingers over the book on the table.

She gave a soft smile back in return. “Thank you.. I appreciate it, really..” Megohime said.

Back
Top Bottom