Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ergastulum. (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

He was paranoid, short fused, and irate. Anything set him off, and in his fits he accidentally incapacitated some of his own men. Even Ren wasn't safe; he was constantly screamed at when bringing Motochika bad news, but thankfully the Ogre Tag never laid a hand on him.
When Motochika finally arrived, he was finishing off a smoke and starting up a new one. Damn, he must have been very stressed.

Megohime was a little irritated with his short temper, but tired to ignore it, simply wanting to complete her task. Exiting the car when Motochika arrived with his men, she motioned for her own men to load up Motochika’s trucks, very much tired and on edge herself.

Megohime looked over to him, a soft scowl on her face, arms crossed over her chest. “I already told you, moving that big of a shipment is too dangerous. You’ll get the rest tomorrow, I’m not risking something that big.”

Megohime didn’t flinch, not moving an inch. “You’ll receive your shipment, I’m not so bad off that I need to take celebrer from some tags.”

Megohime felt like her neck would snap at any second, reaching for her gun as she held Motochika’s gaze, glaring death.

Megohime fell to the ground and gasped, coughing and struggling to breathe, thankful Masamune had been there to stop Motochika. “That’s enough..!” She barely managed out.

“I’ve already said.” She growled out through her teeth. “You’d get what you’ve paid for, but I won’t risk my men because you’ve taken on too much to handle..!”

“Then don’t. The Tamura house isn’t a fucking lodge, we’re a business, unless that slipped your mind as well.” She hissed as she got back onto her feet.

“Get a hold of yourself, Chosokabe, your spiraling and we can all see it. It’s sad.” She was scowling, head pounding from Motochika nearly squeezing her head off.

Megohime knew how deeply Nana’s disappearance wounded him, how badly it broke his heart. “None of my contacts found anyone of her description.” She said after a brief pause. “If she’s been trafficked, it hasn’t been out of the country.” She paused again, rubbing her throat gingerly. “I’ll keep inquiring, but my guess is she hasn’t been trafficked.”

Megohime couldn’t blame him for his bleak outlook, everyone knew how much they had loved one another, and no one could even think that she had run off on her own, leaving only the worst options. “I’ll let you know if there’s word on my end, the next shipments tomorrow.” She said quietly before heading back to the car waiting for her.

Megohime was in the car, shaking like a leaf as she tried to drink some water, only to cough and nearly make a mess. She knew Motochika was powerful, but he had nearly succeeded in killing her.

Megohime coughed again, throat sore already. "Bastard nearly took my head off.." She grumbled, slumping back in her seat. "I owe you again.."

Back
Top Bottom