Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ergastulum. (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Megohime let out a grunt of pain when she was struck, the side of her face stinging, but she only turned to look at him again, still scowling at him.

“Oh, I’m sorry, it wasn’t?” She said mockingly, her own anger still clear. “Forgive me, I suppose I’m just a bit upset that you’ve blown my car up and killed one of my men.”

This seemed to upset Megohime greatly, spitting another wad of blood at the man in front of her.

She grunted again, the chair she was in nearly toppling over, a soft chuckle escaping her. “I’ve plenty of manners.” She said, sitting up and looking at him once more. “Just not for shit stains like you.”

"Oh, you really like to test me, huh? That's fine, that's fine. But you'll change your tune when we move to your dog over there." He said, pointing to Masamune.

Her scowl twisted her face, her rage clear when he threatened Masamune. “What the fucks my Tag got anything to do with my business?” It was clear he hit a nerve.

"We've been watching you really closely, you know. Keeping an eye on you. Seeing what makes you tick. You see, we noticed his with you a lot more than the old guy is. Even seen you kiss him some, hm~? Not a very wise decision for someone you got on payroll, huh~?" He replied.

Megohime clenched her fists tightly, jaw set tightly and clearly unhappy. “So you plan to use him as leverage? For what?” She asked through her clenched teeth. She should’ve been more careful, she shouldn’t have let Masamune kiss her, she shouldn’t have kissed back.

She bristled at the suggestion. “You want me to just hand over everything my family has worked their whole lives for? Or are you asking for my loyalty?” Either option wasn’t anything Megohime would agree to.

"Hand everything over. It's super easy. You just gotta sign one little paper and you can go off and live happily ever after with your dog." He said.

Hand everything over? Disgrace her family legacy? What of those on her payroll, the people she housed and employed? “Eat shit, you can take your one little paper and cram it up your ass.” My, what a crass woman.

He clicked his tongue and turned to face Masamune, moving over and grabbing him by the hair, which jolted him a little. "No? You sure?" He asked and then slammed Masamune's head into the wall as hard as he could.

Megohime jerked forward hard in her chair, eyes wide and teeth bared, how soft the Lady Dragon had become, falling for a Tag. “Get your filthy hands off of him you cocksucker!”

"Oh ho? Now you care? Didn't seem to bat an eye before." He said. Masamune's eye looked unfocused as he struggled to keep it open.
"L...Let me go...dickhead..."
"Shut up." He slammed Masamune's head into the wall again, scowling down at him.

This was just like last time, having to watch people die right in front of her because she wouldn’t give up the dark history that was her family. “Stop! Fuck!” She lowered her head, grinding her teeth. “I’ll fucking sign.”

He dropped Masamune, who grunted weakly. The man moved to a side table and grabbed a paper, moving over to her with a pen. He placed it in her hand but didn't untie her, "Don't want you jamming that into anything other than the paper, sweetheart."
"Don't...!" Masamune groaned, "Don't...don't sign shit, boss...!"

Megohime felt her heart ache hard in her chest, and she looked to Masamune with such a conflicted expression. “I’m sorry, Masamune.” Shit, she would never forgive herself for what she was about to do. She touched the pen to the paper, but it wasn’t her name that she signed: Fuck Off was written neatly where her name should’ve been.

"What?! You bitch! Kill him!" He turned to Masamune, only to have the Tag rush him and tackle him to the floor, punching him hard in the face. The others grabbed Masamune and pulled him off, forcing him to his knees with a gun to his head.

Megohime kept her eyes on Masamune, as much as she wanted to look away, she wasn’t going to have his last moments spent with only enemies glaring at him. She gripped the arms of the chair so hard her knuckles were white, tears burning her eyes as she watched him struggle.

"We won't kill him yet. He gets to suffer, too." Katou said, standing up and wiping his bloody nose on his sleeve. Masamune glared as he watched him move to Megohime.
"Trust that I'll make you regret putting your hands on her." Masamune hissed. Katou smirked softly.
"Cute." He said, before taking his gun out and pistol whipping her across the face. Masamune jerked forward but they kept him in place.

Back
Top Bottom