Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ergastulum. (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Megohime saw stars, head snapping to the side from the force of the blow, which split open her cheek, a knot forming beneath it. She only straightened herself up again, looking to Masamune again, refusing to look at the man again.

Masamune looked almost distressed, helpless almost.
"You think you're so cute, huh? So fucking smart with that little trick of yours. Well, you fucked yourself, you fucked your business, and you fucked your dog." Katou said.

Megohime smirked, but Masamune knew she was terrified; looking to the man, she shook her head. “You’re wrong. I might’ve fucked myself, but you won’t get one finger on my business, and Masamune isn’t my dog.”

Megohime had to bite back a scream as she felt bones crack under the butt of the gun, needing to hunch over for a moment and breathe. “He’s not a dog... Certainly not mine, or anyone else’s...!” She growled out, forcing herself to sit back up in the chair to face him.

"He sure seems to act like a dog." He said. He walked around the chair and played with her hair, making Masamune yank on his arms to try and free them.

Megohime sat still in her chair, not trying to jerk away or stop him from touching her hair. “I dunno, you have a pretty punchable face, I’d be doing the same if I weren’t tied to this chair.”

Last edited:
Megohime let out another grunt of pain when he punched her in the head, starting to feel a bit dizzy from all the blows to the head she had taken that day; even Motochika choking her had made her feel light headed.

Megohime would endure anything, she wasn’t going to just hand over her family business and run away, not that they’d actually allow for that to happen.

Megohime only did what she thought of first, the fact that he was touching her filling her with rage. She turned her head and bit down on his hand hard, tasting blood and feeling her teeth scrape the bones in his hand.

Megohime only bit down harder, ignoring the pain in her scalp, but he soon yanked her free from his hand.

"God, fuck!!" He hissed, hand shaking hard.
"That's what you get, asshole..."
"Shut up!" Masamune earned a knee in the gut and he almost threw up.

Megohime spat out the blood and flesh she got from his hand, his blood dripping down her chin and smeared on her face. “What’s wrong, good at giving out, but not so good taking it?” She mocked.

One of his men moved to help him clean the wound and wrap it, the others keeping Masamune in place.
"Maybe we shoot off one of his fingers, hm?" One said, grabbing Masamune's wrist.

“Afraid he’s about all you can handle?” She hissed, trying to squirm free. “A bit sad, needing that many men to just hold down one.”

“Oh,” She sat back in her chair. “I didn’t realize I was kidnapped by a bunch of pussies.” She said.

Megohime felt her nose crunch and blood flow freely from her nose, but she only laughed and looked back to him. “Did you exclusively shop for pussies, or did that just kinda happen?” She asked, an almost amused smirk on her face.

That seemed to shut Megohime up quickly, her scowl returning to her face as she stared at Katou silently.

Back
Top Bottom