Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ergastulum. (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

“Akihime, you don’t have to make this up to me- god, look at you..!” He reaches out to touch her cheek, but stopped before he did, afraid it would hurt her. “Please, tell me who did this..!”

Yukimura didn’t understand, who was so important that Akihime couldn’t tell him? “Akihime, look at you..” He frowned. “I don’t care about the date..”

“Then leave here.” He said, brows furrowed. “Come be apart of the Takeda family, I can take care of you, keep you safe there... But I can’t do it here.. I can’t protect you if you won’t tell me who hurt you..!”

He clenched his fists, feeling beyond useless. “Akihime.. Please, please let me help you, don’t make me watch you suffer..!” He begged.

He looked sad, looking at her in silence for a moment before giving his answer. “Because I love you.” He said softly. “Because I care for you..”

Chills ran down her arms and legs and she stared at him like she was in pain, "Don't lie to me like that..." She said weakly, voice barely above a whisper, "Don't toy with me like that, it's too cruel even for you..."

Yukimura was on his knees before she could even register what he was doing, pulling her closer as gently as he could, holding her to his chest. “Please Akihime.. I’ve never lied to you, why would I start now..?” He asked softly, one hand on the back of her head, one arm around her shoulders.

“I don’t see you as nobody, you’re Akihime, you’re so important to me, you’re the world to me..!” His voice cracked a bit, trying to keep his composure. “You’re important to me..!”

"You're such an idiot..." She muttered before laughing weakly, "A total, naive bafoon...!" She pet his cheek gently and sniffed, "You're important to me, too..."

He pulled away a bit to look at her. “Please.” He pleaded with her again. “I don’t know what I would do if I were to lose you as well, please leave Bastard and live with me..”

Yukimura felt frustration, did she not trust him? Why wouldn’t she tell him anything? “Akihime, I can’t help you if you don’t tell me..!”

"And he'll kill me if I do!" She argued, "God, look at you, so comfy and confident in your cushy fucking mansion, thinking you can have everything if you flex your family ties, but things don't work like that here! I can't just be swept away, Yukimura, I don't just work here, I'm fucking owned! God, get off me!" She shoved him back as firmly as she could, now equally as frustrated.

Yukimura let himself be shoved away, landing on his ass and letting her berate him, sitting in silence. “What do you want, Akihime..?” The question wasn’t a jab, wasn’t a rude retort, he sounded so broken when he asked it, almost like he was lost and looking to her for an answer on what to do.

"I want you to understand..." She answered weakly, "I want you to understand that even though I love you and want to be with you, to leave and never look back, I can't...that's why I cherish the moments we have together. Seeing you makes being here worth it.."

“I... can’t... I can’t just sit here and watch you suffer and give away every piece of yourself that you have..” Yukimura said, his face twisting into a sad grimace. “I can’t just watch helplessly as you grin and bear it and tell me it’s ok..!”

"Not every piece..." She muttered, kneeling in front of him, "Geez, look at you...you're too gentle to be a gang leader.." She teased gently.

Yukimura reached out to take her hand. “Some gang leader I am.. I can’t even make the woman I love see how much she means to me..” He said with a sad smile.

The skies were overcast again, nearly three days in a row, and Megohime was waiting with Masamune once again, making a personal delivery to Motochika again. His mental health had declined since Nana’s disappearance, and his demeanor had changed drastically.

Back
Top Bottom