Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyber love (Marium x RomanticDream)

"Don't be shy," Marium said. "You're doing fine." Marium sat up staighter, slightly thrusting her breasts out. This was something she had once dreamed about. Let her use the washclothe first, then maybe hands. Or, well, she could do the same. Maybe this personality type will be more forthcoming with what turned Izzy on.

"Move the clothe slower, like a lover," she said.

"Yes, Mistress I shall do my best for you." She got much slower, gently stroking the girl's breasts with the scrubbing mesh, getting a layer of suds over them as she traced the outside of each.

Marium bit back a moan at the gentle touch. She kept her gaze on her toy, enjoying the view of Izzy's naked body.

"You like what you see," she asked. "It makes you feel good to service me?" She reached under the water, tracing small circles on Izzy's leg.

"All I want is to be of use to you, Mistress." She cooed lightly because of the touching on her legs. Her scrubber started circling in closer until it got over the nipples, where she was extra careful to be gentle and not agitate them.

Marium moved her hand higher on Izzy's leg as she got closer to her nipples. Already, her nipples were hard and aching. She looked to see if Izzy was aroused at all.

"You want to do anything to please me," she said. "Making me happy is your greatest pleasure." Her hand brushed Izzy's pussy.

"Yes, it is Mistress." She blushed and trembled at the touch on her sensitive wetness. It was in the water so it wasn't readily apparent, but she had been having the standard reaction to a rather pleasant touch. In her stumble, she'd dropped the lathering scrubber, making her squeak in surprise and blush more in shame.

Marium smiled, flicking one finger against Izzy's clit. "Go on, pick up the washclothe and finish," she said. "Or, you can use your hands."

She moved closer to Izzy so that it would be easier for her to finger her toy. She liked the sounds this personality made.

She made a submissive whimpering sound and shivered more as her Mistress toyed with her clit. Shakily, her hand picked up the scrub and began to lather up Mistress' chest a little more roughly now, since she didn't have full control of her body with the sensations flying through her nervous system.

Marium sped up her ministrations, watching how it affected her toy. Oh, this was such a turn on. She loved watching her lovers writhe in pleasure under her. Hearing them moan was something that made her wet. She had dreamed of what it would sound like if she ever got izzy in her bed.

Reaching out with her other hand, she pulled Izzy to her and kissed her. Sliding her tongue in izzy's mouth, she pressed her wet body to her toy's.

The faster touching, the rougher rubbings, it made Izzy's hips roll excitedly with each little push against her inner walls. Her whole body swayed with each pleasurable touch. And if it weren't enough, she was whimpering and moaning softly with each one. It felt so good to her that she couldn't move, even to wash her Mistress. Being loved by Mistress, and especially being pulled into the kiss, was the greatest honor she could have as a slave, so she kissed weakly through her moans and hoped that Mistress found her body most pleasing.

Marium nipped Izzy's lips and started kissing down her neck. She plunged two fingers deep in Izzy's pussy, pumping fast as she kissed her way down to Izzy's small breasts. She loved how her nipples puffed out, begging for attention.

"Tell me what you like," Marium demanded. "You've been a good girl, you get a reward. Tell me what you like."

"I like... Satisfying Mistress." She blushed and moaned louder with the fingers plunging into her wetness. Though it wasn't exactly self-gratifying, her personality really did get the most joy from seeing Mistress happy. If Mistress came, she wouldn't even need to climax to be happy.

"Right now, Mistress wants to satisfy you. You can satisfy me soon," Marium said. "What do you like done to you. Don't make me guess."

She bent down, licking the nipples. She took one in her mouth and sucked hard, running her tongue over the hard little nub.

"A-Anything..." She blushed. "Every touch you give me makes me more and more... Ahhnnn... Needy..." Her body trembled at the touches. It was true too, since Mistress had gotten extremely capable when it came to pleasing her toy.

Marium smiled, adding a finger to the two already in her toy. She plunged them in Izzy's wet pussy, using her thumb to stroke her clit. She sucked and licked the tiny nipples, holding Izzy close to her. She loved the little moans and they were driving her wild. She also liked the knowledge that she made her toy feel needy.

Marium kissed her way back up to Izzy's mouth, kissing her hard on the lips.

"Ahhhnnn..." She whimpered as the fingers plunged into her, making her body press harder into the Mistress. When their lips met, Izzy kissed tenderly, softly, unable to do much more between small moans and gasps. Her body was tensing up more and more, and she knew what was coming.

Marium held Izzy to her as she pumped her fingers faster. She could hear the bath water sloshing around the tub, but she didn't care. Her thumb stroked Izzy's clit as she listened to those sweet little moans. She could feel Izzy's small breasts pressing against her large ones.

"Cum for me," she whispered into her toy's mouth. "Cum for your Mistress."

She felt the fingers quickly bring her to a climax. Her mistress' orders ensured her orgasm, as it started exactly when the order was made. "YES, MISTRESS!" She gasped and moaned, writhing as she began to gush her juices down her legs and over mistress' hand.

Marium held on to her toy as she orgasmed. It was beautiful. The power she had over her new doll, intoxicating. She kissed her toy again.

"You did well," she said, giving her clit a little flick with her thumb. "You did very well."

"Th-Thank you, Mistress." She blushed and then yelped as she felt the flick across her sensitive nub. It made her gush a tiny bit more after having gone through a body-quaking orgasm. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Back
Top Bottom