Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyber love (Marium x RomanticDream)

Her fingers came down, pushing into her Owner's wetness. It felt warm, tight, and slightly sticky amongst the wetness. She then began to pump them in and out gently, getting the full length of her fingers inside. Her thumb came down too, rubbing up against the clit naturally as she used her fingers inside Owner.

"Anngg," Marium moaned, lifting her hips to meet her doll's thrusts. Oh, she always loved Izzy's long fingers. Artist's fingers. Nice and long and slender. Just right for this.

"Ohh, yes," she groaned. "Yes! Keep that up. Mmmm, yes!" She could feel her body moving quickly towards an orgasm.

"Yes Owner." Her voice was cold and dull as it seemed to always be since her 'creation.' but her fingers were much more enthusiastic, wriggling and pumping powerfully into Owner. She added in a third finger, seeing Owner's positive reactions to her stimulating touches.

"Nnnngggg, yes! Keep that up, my doll," Marium moaned. She writhed under the wonderful touches, clutching the bed sheets. She could feel the orgasm building...building. She wished she had thought of this sooner.

"Oh, God, yes!" she cried, lifting her hips off the bed as she came. It was like heaven slamming into her. "Oh, baby, yes!"

She kept fingering her Owner, even though she could clearly feel Owner cumming. She knew Owner wanted her to go until she was ordered not to. Her thumb began to rub over Owner's clit, stroking and rubbing it gently as she kept her three fingers rolling around inside quickly.

Marium's body shook with pleasure as wave after wave slammed into her. Each time she thought she had finished, her beloved doll flicked her clit or rubbed her g-spot just so and sent her over the edge again. She had never felt anything like this.

"Please, Izzy, stop," she moaned. "Oh, darling, you can stop." she was too exhausted to go on. Her new toy was better then she had imagined.

"Yes, Owner." Without so much as slowing, her hands just stopped and pulled away from Owner. She sat silently and patiently, awaiting any new orders. She hadn't even cleaned off her fingers. "I am sorry if what I was doing was not satisfactory."

"No, no, very satisfactory," maoned Marium as she sat up. "You were wonderful. However, I just need some rest." Her stomach growled. "And some food. Come on."

Marium led her new toy to the kitchen and made some sandwiches. "Wash up and we'll eat," she ordered. She had noticed how emotionless her doll was. She would have to fix that. It wouldn't be too hard to make some personalities for her. she also had to worry about if anyone came looking for Izzy.

Placing a sandwich in front of her toy, she said, "Eat up. We have a long day ahead of us."

Izzy went with her Owner willingly, sitting at the table, without clothes on after their escapades. She didn't even seem to notice. Her default state of clothing hadn't been pre-programmed by Owner, so she didn't feel like being naked at the table could be considered awkward. But the concept of eating seemed a little weird for her. She was supposed to be Owner's toy, and toys weren't living objects. She chalked it up to something in food being her fuel source and began to eat slowly and carefully.

As Marium ate, her mind was on improvements. She had the material in the lab to make a chip with personalities for Izzy. At least one would have to be like the real Izzy to fool anyone who stopped by. She wouldn't get very far without someone noticing Izzy's behavior. Not that it mattered much, Marium was planning on moving out soon. Her great-aunt had died and left her a home, all paid for. It would be a great place to start a new life with her toy.

Yes, she liked that idea. She just had to think of what to program Izzy with. A few ideas floated around her head.

"When you're done with your food, clean up the kitchen and go take a shower. Wait for me in the bedroom," Marium said as she stood up. "Clean up the bedroom a bit and pile all the clean clothes in one pile and the dirty clothes in another. I want to go through them later."

"Yes, Owner." Izzy finished up a bit quicker since she had orders to tend to.

She took the plates and cleaned them, the silverware and other dishes too. After putting them away, she wiped the countertops and mopped the floor. When she was asked to clean the kitchen, she assumed every last square.

Then she took a fast, but through shower. The water she'd used was hotter than usual, but she didn't complain once. After the shower, she died herself off, including taking a blowdryer to her hair.

Finally, she got to the room and started by organizing the clothing. By the time she was done, all of them had been labeled by her perception as dirty clothes. Dirty had two definitions, unclean and slutty. That covered her whole original wardrobe.

Marium headed down to her lab. She slipped on her lab coat, feeling a little chilled. This old place had served her nicely for years, but she was ready to move on. She quickly made a prototype personality chip, just to test it on Izzy. She uploaded two personalities for now:

Type One - the slave, almost as she was now, but with a little more emotion
Type Two - the hot slut, basically what it said.

She programed some desires and likes into each. For example, the Slave needed to be ordered around, to have jobs. She lived to serve Marium and was happiest when given any order. The Slut wanted nothing more then to have sex with Marium. It was fine for a prototype. She would work on things like a maid program and Izzy later. She just had to see if this worked.

Walking to the room, she looked at the clothes. "You are good," she said. She picked up Izzy's French maid Halloween costume. "Put this on and then sit down."

"Yes, Owner." She slipped into the maid outfit shamelessly. It's skirt was way too short to wear without panties, and the back was fully exposed so a single little tub would reveal some butt-cleavage. The front was pretty low-cut too. But she then sit down without contesting the matter.

Marium took the chip and implanted it at the base of Izzy's skull. The wires attatched themselves to Izzy's spine and up her brain, implanting the personalities.

"Okay, let's try Type One," she said as she started to look for the feather duster that went with the outfit.

"Yes, Own-" Her eyes went blank for a few moments before she slumped. It was only a few seconds, but she came back to life completely different. "Yes, Mistress. I am happy to be of service. What may I do to please you today?" Her voice was sweeter, softer, and sounded entirely vulnerable and innocent.

Marium smiled, picking up the feather duster. It sounded like the chip was working. She walked over, tapping the feather duster in her hand. The maid outfit left nothing to the imagination, which was the whole point.

She dragged the feather duster up her toy's leg, ending at the skirt as she studied how her doll looked. Well, she now had a maid. Wonderful!

She looked over the piles again. She'd have to fix that later. For now, well, her recently unused libedo was demanding more. After being practically celibate for years with only a vibrator and a few one night stands to sustain her, she found that having a willing sexual partner was fun.

"Go draw me a bath," she said. "And wait in the bathroom for me."

"Of course, Mistress." She bowed with her orders, simply happy to be able to do something for Mistress.

When she got to the bathroom, she started running a hot bath, knowing it'd cool down nicely by the time Mistress got there. Izzy even added some apple-scented bubble bath from the old Izzy's secret stash of goodies. A few other tools were there too, like a lathering scrubber, a long handled brush in case Mistress wished to clean her own back, and a lavender terry cloth towel and matching robe.

Marium peered into the bathroom. Oh, her new toy was working out nicely. The scented bubblebath was a nice touch. She hadn't been pampered in a long time.

"Take off your uniform," she said. "You're getting in with me to help me wash up." Marium stepped in the tub, sighing as the hot water swirled around her. She had always wanted a maid.

"Yes, mistress." She stripped as her Mistress was getting in the water, a bit more shy to do so when Mistress was preoccupied. Izzy lowered herself in behind Mistress and got the soap and lathering scrubber. "Shall I begin, or would you rather spend time relaxing first?"

"No, no, start washing," said Marium. "I'll relax as you do that." She loved having people pamper her. She never got it, but she loved the idea of it. This personality type was perfect for when she wanted to be pampered, cared for, or have the house cleaned.

"Don't miss a single spot," she said and closed her eyes.

"As you wish, Mistress." She lathered up the scrubber, which looked like a pink net scrunched up into a rough ball. It got really soapy with minimal effort, and she got to rubbing it gently over Mistress' back and shoulders, not in any rush to get the job done quickly, unless she was ordered to.

"Ohhh, mmmm," moaned Marium. This was heaven. She leaned forward so that Izzy could wash her whole back. She could have her do this every day.

"That is perfect," she said. "You're doing a good job."

"Thank you, Mistress. I am happy to serve you." She smiled and blushed a little as she began to wash lower on Mistress' back. It made her overjoyed that Mistress was enjoying her performance. She then began to cleanse the arms, her hands stroking over them carefully as she lathered them up.

Marium closed her eyes, enjoying the sensations. It wasn't all sexual, but it was pleasant. She was almost sorry she already had Izzy shower. She kinda liked the idea of doing the same for her toy.

She waited until Izzy was done with her back before turning. "Front now," she said, her voice husky.

"Yes, Mistress." She blushed a little, since now her Mistress could look at her as she washed. Keeping her arms in tight and 'conveniently placed' she leaned forward and began to lather the stomach, not really dreading the idea of soaping the breasts so much as being nervous about doing it wrong.

Back
Top Bottom