Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyber love (Marium x RomanticDream)

"Yes Owner." She turned to face Marium, ready to follow at the slightest motion. As she felt her hand taken she followed Marium into what she would have remembered was her room. No such luck. She was gone now. "However, there is no male counterpart here. It will be impossible to have sex without a human male here to satisfy your arousal. Is there a male that you're awaiting, Owner?"

"No male," said Marium. "it is possible for two females to do this." she led Isabel to the bed and told her to lie down. slowly undressing, she removed her clothes and then laid next to Isabel. She was pretty in her own right; large breasts, rounded hips in a classic hourglass shape, red hair that was almost always up in a ponytail or bun. she had never really liked the attentions of men, but was greatly interested in women.

"I'll teach you how," she said, leaning over and kissing Isabel's lips.

"I can proceed with known functions of foreplay that do not involve male-exclusive parts, but I will need additional input to learn female-to-female copulation." She laid down straight, hands at her sides, legs tight against each other. If it had been the old Isabella, this would never have happened. And there would have been envy over those firm, plump breasts.

When Owner leaned over and kissed her, she responded in kind. Her lips locked over Marium's and kissed gently, submissively, letting her Owner dictate the flow and pace of their kissing. It was Owner's right.

Marium continued to kiss her new cyberdoll. First on the lips, then the neck, and slowly down to her breasts. One hand massaged one pert breast while she licked and kissed the flesh of the other. Coming to the nipple, she sucked the hard nub and teased it with her tongue. In the back of her mind, she wondered if she shouldn't have created some kind of personality. It's not like she couldn't program one. It would have to be something she'd experiment with.

Giving the nipple a light bite, she moved across to the other breast.

Isabella kissed back graciously before Owner left her lips to kiss further down. She let out small appreciative moans and whimpers. She knew that if she wasn't pleasing Owner physically in this case, she'd have to please Owner with praise for her work. Her body arced at each kiss, making her chest rise and fall in long, rolling waves. Her body especially jolted at the bite, making her gasp.

"Oooh... Owner... Nnnngh..."

Marium moved to admister to Isabel's other breast. She enjoyed the moans and movements. "That's a good girl," she whispered. "Let me know what feels good."

She kissed Izzy's breast more forcefully, nipping and sucking on her skin and nipple. Her hand on the other breast massaged and rolled her nipple between her fingers. She loved knowing that she was bringing her creation pleasure.

She tried her best not to squirm or move around, feeling an impulse to grab the sheets, roll her body and move with each little sensation. "O-Owner... Every touch you give... Is giving me p-positive input...." She groaned softly, her breathing becoming a little erratic. "E-Especially over my breasts... They're especially sensitive right now... Ahhhnnn..."

Marium pinched and rolled Isabel's nipples as she kissed and licked between her breasts. Her little doll was writhing around the bed and that was making Marium feel aroused. She wanted her doll to remember all this because soon, she'd be the one admisitering kisses to Marium's body.

She slid one hand down Isabel's body, cupping her pussy. She tested to see if her doll could get wet.

The doll seemed to have been wet before hand as she'd been getting kissed and touched. Enduring those touches went straight through the entirety of her body. "Owner... I seem to be leaking fluid..." She shivered as her owner touched her in the very spot. "Ahhhnn... Owner... It feels warmer there too... My neural response is far over normally acceptable levels..."

Marium slid her finger over Izzy's clit, lightly flicking the nub. The more moans she got from her new doll, the more she teased her. Her lips on Izzy's breasts moved with pent-up passion, leaving small hickeys on the sides of her breasts. She took the nipple back in her mouth, rolling her tongue over and gently biting.

As she nipped at the hard nipple, she slid two fingers inside her toy and started pumping.

"Physical sensation... Heightened... Ahhh... Nnn..." She began to gasp and moan like a human, genuinely feeling her senses begin to be overcome by the sensations. Between the lips on her breast and the fingers inside her, there was a lot going on and she couldn't analyze it all. "O-owner... S-Sense are becommmming too intense..."

"It's okay," said Marium. "Just go with the flow. Let it come." She curved her fingers, hitting Izzy's G-spot, rubbing her fingers over the muscles. She loved hearing her roommate-turned-doll moan and writhe under her. There was so much she was wanting to do.

"Don't fight it," she said. "I want you to orgasm for me."

Her body really was so sensitive. As she tensed up and tried to keep from moving, trying to keep from squirming around as she felt pleasure exploding through her body. She gasped and moaned, unable to help but grip the sheets and start arching her back with the fingers. "Y-Yessss... O-Ownerrr!"

Marium smiled as her doll came. The juices coated her fingers and she enjoyed watching how her Izzy was so responsive. Licking the juices, she gave her new toy a few seconds to catch her breath before she started kissing down her stomach. She placed a kiss just above the wet pussy and smiled.

She slowly - oh so slowly - licked around the pussy lips, careful to not let her tongue enter just yet. Teasing her doll with the promise of what was to come.

Still sensitive from her system overload, she shivered as the tongue licked around her. She bit her lip, stifling her whimpers of pleasure a little. "O-Owner... It feels... Good... So good..." She couldn't find anything in her vocabulary to describe it as throughly as she felt it.

Marium gently used her fingers to push apart Izzy's pussy lips and licked the sweet juices. She slowly licked up, ending at the clit. She teased the very sensitive nub; licking, rolling her tongue, sucking, anything to keep her toy moaning. She gently nipped at the clit before going back to licking Izzy's juices. With each pass of her tongue she'd tease the clit and start to use a little more force, building the sensations.

It wasn't hard to keep Isabella moaning, as she felt the tongue slip all around her and start to work almost exclusively on her clit. She arched her back sharply, so close all over again, feeling herself built up to a maximum limit.

Marium drove her tongue inside Izzy, wanting to taste every part of her. She wished she had thought of this a long time ago instead of letting her roommate get under her skin. She could hear that Izzy was close to cumming, and she wanted her to. Her own body was so hot and she wanted to have Izzy cum again.

Moving her mouth slightly, she started sucking harder on Izzy's clit.

As if she knew her owner's wishes without them being said. She arched her body and moaned out, almost a scream as she began to gush her fluids again, her body shuddering hard and rembling with her Owner's skills.

Marium moaned low, licking up her toy's juices. Satisfied by her job, she moved up, kissing her Izzy on the lips. Slipping her tongue in Izzy's mouth, she let her toy taste herself. She held Izzy close, small breathy moans in the kiss. Her whole body was tight now, needy. She wanted her doll, need her doll. She knew all it would take was a simple command.

"Pleasure me, my dear one," whispered Marium. "Your owner needs you."

Her own tongue slithered around her Owner's, lightly massaging against it. "Yes, Owner. I wish to bring you maximum pleasure. How much time do you have?" She tilted her head lightly as she rolled over, laying her Owner down and stroking her cheek, running her thin fingers down the body, feeling her Owner's pulse, shivers, and breathing.

Marium smiled, "I have all the time in the world." She shivered as her toy touched her, the anticipation was wonderful. She wasn't sure if the real Izzy ever liked girls, but she was glad the doll did. Or, at least, liked her. There was no way she'd ever share her toy with anyone.

"Mmm, your owner wants to feel the maximum pleasure you can bring."

She observed that her Owner had an unlimited amount of time. Or rather a few hours. Humans needed to eat. Perhaps she'd prepare a meal after. Unfortunately, she did not know any recipes. First thing was first though as she started to kiss tenderly along her Owner's body, plancing them randomly. Shoulders, chest, neck, ears, sides. She deepened each kiss, slowly working to the breasts, which the kisses had become suckles by then.

Marium's breathing quickened at the first touch of her doll's lips. By the time Izzy made her way to her breasts, she was mewing in pleasure. Her breasts were always so sensitive and she loved having them played with. Her life of studying had left her no time for pleasures (except a few quickies she'd been able to grab with her vibrator when Izzy was away). She was ready to enjoy this.

"Ohhhh, good girl," she moaned.

Her hands began to stroke over the breasts softly, pushing them around lightly, something that wasn't so easily done with head small cup size. Her tongue slithered out gently, licking around the nipple and flicking over the tip, while her hands trailed their fingers in wide circles over the other breast, occasionally brushing the nipple's tip.

Back
Top Bottom