Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyber love (Marium x RomanticDream)

Marium moaned, "Ohhh, keep that up. I love having my breasts played with." She gripped the sheets, arching her back at each electrifying jolt. She would have to have Izzy do this more often. It just felt so good with her lips on her breasts.

She bit her lip, pressing her legs together in an effort to keep her own arousal at bay. She wanted this to last, but she was just so horney right now. Hearing her doll moan and having her cum only made Marium want it more.

"Yes, Owner." She complied, her voice making her lips hum against the nipple they were against. Her tongue slithered around the nipple again, sucking it into her mouth and suckling on it gently. Her hands ran over the nipple lightly, before pinching it between two fingers extremely lightly, then rolled it clockwise slowly, like turning a dial.

Marium arched her back and gave a low cry of pleasure at the feel of the hum and fingers. No one had ever made her feel this good before. She was sure that Izzy could make her cum just by playing with her breasts.

"Nnnngh...That feels so good. Ohhh, do that again."

She began to hum as she licked and kissed those breasts. Her lips and tongue vibrated softly against the nipple, before leaving and switching to the other, thinking an even touch could be what the Owner desired from these activities.

Marium closed her eyes as the sensations flowed over her. She had no idea Izzy knew that trick. She'd have to remember it. That humming thing was just too good.

"ahhhh...ohhhh, your owner wants you so badly. My body is ready, my doll," Marium moaned.

Sensing the need in her Owner's voice, she dropped down to her knees and immediately to her wet sex. Respectfully, she nuzzled into it and spread her Owner's legs before slipping her tongue inside as deep as it would go. It started to swirl around and wiggle lightly, working tenderly and sweetly inside Owner.

Marium gave a loud moan, arching her hips at the first touch of her doll's tongue. She gripped the sheets tightly, feeling how wonderful it was to have a real person down there. So much better then her vibrator.

"yes, oh yes..." she breathed. "Good girl. Yes, keep that up. Ohhh, make your owner cum."

"Yes, owner..." Her voice made that little vibration come back for a small moment. She sped up her tongue, slipping it up and around inside, tracing patterns on the woman's inner walls. Every moment made her a little more aggressive, a little more intense as she licked.

Marium's breathing quickened. She reached down, running one hand through her doll's hair. Her hips pumped up to meet her doll's tongue as the sensations grew and built.

"Almost there," she moaned. "mmmm, I'm going to cum." the mere thought of days of this, of years, made her tingle all over. She would always have a lover and she just loved what Izzy was doing to her.

She started to hum again, her tongue laying flat against the inner walls, rubbing against them gently. The vibrations would get sent right through Owner. If her calculations were correct. She wanted Owner to cum soon, though she had no issues with needing more time to do her job. But she could sense that as good as it felt, her Owner wanted release.

Marium gave a low cry as she came, her hips lifting off the bed. She gripped the sheets with one hand, the other holding Izzy to her wet pussy. It felt so good to cum.

"Ohhhh, my doll, you are a treasure."

"Allow me to clean you, Owner..." She kept licking, making sure to wipe up the fluids that had leaked from Owner. She didn't want her owner to feel unclean, after all.

Marium moaned. "Oh, yes, my doll. Clean your owner. Good girl." This was heaven. Her last lover had never cared so much for her.

With each swipe of Izzy's tongue, Marium gave low moans and sighs. She was still aroused, the one orgasm not enough. She knew it wouldn't take much to get her hot again.

Isabella took a final few small licks, cleaning up all the fluid that had leaked from her Owner's sex. When she was done, she swallowed lightly and looked up. "Owner, cleaning is complete. Have you been fully satisfied?" It was such a simple question, really. But she wanted Owner to be happy, as happy as possible.

"A bit satisfied, my dear," Marium admitted. "I still feel tightly wound." Just looking down and seeing a pretty girl between her thighs was stimulating. If she wasn't careful, she'd be as much a slave to Izzy as she was to Marium.

"Use your fingers this time," she said. "You have such lovely fingers."

"Yes Owner. I am pleased to serve you." By using her fingers, Isabella interpreted it as a massage. Well, to start anyway. The mentioning of being tightly wound made Isabella think of relaxation rather than arousal relief.

Her hands began by firmly rubbing at Owner's shoulders, using firm, smooth circles as she gripped and loosened up. Her hands slowly traveled lower, palms grinding into Owner's chest, just above the breasts. Surely Owner would know where her hands would go next.

Marium sighed happily. "Ohhh, you're doing fine." Not what she had in mind, but this was good too. "Move your hands slightly lower, my dear."

She watched her doll, taking in that naked form above her. She licked her lips as thoughts raced in her mind on what she'd like to do to her.

"Yes Owner. My observations have it that your breasts are very sensitive." She moved her hands down, rubbing her palms into her Owner's breasts gently. She rolled them about in opposing circles, her touch getting lighter and lighter as she got over the nipples, but then barely teasing them with featherweight touches that would probably tickle as much as it brought pleasure.

Marium arched beneath Izzy. Even that light touch sent a fire through her body. Her breasts were too sensitive right now.

"Mmmm, play with them, my doll," Marium ordered huskily. "I like it when you play with my breasts." She just wanted to feel Izzy on her again. She just wanted to see what else her doll will do.

"Yes, Owner." She made her touch a little rougher, so it wouldn't really tickle anymore. She began to squeeze and caress them. Her thumbs flicked over the nipples lightly, using them like buttons. Then, she leaned down a little and nudged them with her nose a little. She pushed the breasts together until the nipples touched and began to lick at them, laying a single soft kiss on both at the same time.

"ohhhhh, yes," moaned Marium. She arched under her doll, gripping the sheets. She could feel the sensations start in her body and she wanted this. She closed her eyes as she felt Izzy's tongue on her nipples. It was heaven. She never wanted this to end.

Isabella took the nipples into her mouth and started suckling. Her teeth nipped at both of them gently, not wanting to hurt her Owner. Meanwhile her hands continued to stroke and massage her breasts, her fingers trailing over them with those feather-like strokes again.

Marium moaned, arching to the soft touches. Each tug sent a shock through her body, each lick caused her to feel like she was melting in a hot puddle. She was sure she was leaking her juices on the bed. She'd never been this wet before. Everything Izzy did was pure bliss. She wasn't sure if it was instinct or if Izzy had some hidden talents, but she was glad for it.

"Oh, my dear doll, my dear dear doll," murmured Marium, "you give your owner so much pleasure."

Her fingers got a little more powerful, starting to knead the breasts gently. She suckled and pulled away from the nipples, pulling them lightly before the came out of her mouth with a little "pop", Owner's soft, bouncy breasts snapping back as her mouth traveled further down. She licked at Owner's stomach softly, snaking a twisted line down to her wetness, slipping her tongue between the lips once gently, to clean Owner again.

"ohhhhh, yesssss," moaned Marium. She spread her legs farther to grant her doll access to her aching pussy. Each swipe of her tongue sent shivers through Marium's body. This was such bliss. Her doll was so sexually charged.

She raised her hips slightly to meet her doll's talented tongue. She could feel the electric jolt of pleasure when that tongue passed over her clit, sending sparks through her body. She was so wet, so aroused.

Back
Top Bottom