Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyber love (Marium x RomanticDream)

Mistress_Marium

Planetoid
Marium growled as she tried to study the notes in front of her. She had to finish her final project in a month, but her research was coming to a halt. The study of cybergenetics needed a human study, but that was still considered unethical. She knew her project would succeed if she could just test it out.

She would be able to study and plan better if it weren't for her roommate. That girl was wasting her life! While Marium was working hard on finishing her Masters in genetic engineering (with her eyes on getting a Doctorate), her roomie was slumping around with some no name degree. What was it? Leisure studies or McDonalds politics?

Pushing a strand of her long red hair out of her blue eyes, she glared at the door. She could hear her roomie moving around, probably getting another one of those disgusting protein shakes from the fridge. Marium couldn't believe she was saddled with this person! No respect for her study habits or anything. Always out and coming home at odd hours or playing the worst music.

Looking back at her notes, Marium mused over what steps she needed. She had to find a subject, first. Then, introduce the prep powder that would start to change the body and prepare it for the cybergenetic change. Finally, the subject would be changed. But, who could her subject be? She couldn't advertise.

As her roomie called out a "don't wait up tonight" and the front door slammed shut, Marium smiled. Well, she knew what to do now. Sneaking out to the kitchen, she took the protein shake from the fridge and poured the powder mixture inside. Swirling the shake around so that the powder was well hidden, she set it back. Her roommate would be her test subject. The powder would make her sick, as if she got the flu, while it worked to prepare her body. Marium would, of course, be the good roommate and take care of her (and if she got a chance to start injecting the nanobugs, so much the better).

"One small step for science," she said, "one giant leap into my future."

"Yo! What cha doing out here?" Isabella rose an eyebrow as she picked up her shake. Her nerdy roomie rarely came out of her room unless it was to go to class. Geek. She'd been one a while back. High school. She got good grades, wore glasses. She still had the small chest. She'd even had dull brown hair. Ultimate pasty white geek. But she'd wisened up in college. Started taking life for it's fun, not for it's future. Now she had tarted up a little and kept her hair dyed blonde.

She downed the protein shake and went back into her room to grab her stuff. She felt dizzy and sat down on her bed. Taking a long breath, she tried to get up again. Her legs gave out, and she collapsed to the bed. A low groan came out of her. The shake probably wasn't supposed to work that quick, but her immune system was weak from not taking care of herself.

"M-Mari... Can you get me some Tylenol?" She sounded drowsy already.

Marium poked her head in her roommate's room after schooling her features into something other then devious joy. "What was that, Isabel?" She bit her lip when she saw her roomie hunched over by the bed. That powder sure worked fast. She'd have to make a note of that.

"Tylenol? Okay, let me get some," Marium said as she dashed off. Her roomie should be flat on her back soon, ready for the next installment. She got the Tylenol (not that it would do her much good) and a glass of water. This should make her feel a bit better and not mess with her experiment.

"Hey, here." She handed the pills and water to her roommate, studying her. Once she was in the thrall of the nanobugs and Marium could program her, she'd have to do something about that hair. Izzy's hair was dyed, but she was sure that she'd look so much better with the brown that she could see in the roots.

Leaving her roommate with quick, "Call if you need anything" she went back to her room. Taking down the first needle, she filled the syringe with the liquid containing the first dose of nanobugs. Smiling, she made a few tweaks to the program. Instead of just being docile, they would compell Isabel to obey what Marium said.

Now, to just wait for her roommate to sleep so she could give her the shot.

It was rather quick to act. Isabella wasn't even curious as to why her roommate was so willing and caring. Normally they were at each other's necks. She was so stuffed up in the head that she could barely thing straight. So much so that she popped the whole bottle in her mouth. Not like opening the bottle and taking them all, no. The actual bottle.

She flopped over onto the bed and dropped the glass of water on herself, soaking the thin shirt she already had on. It was cold and she barely flinched. She seemed like she was going through another night of drunk antics.

And with drunken tomfoolery came the eventual passing out, and sure enough, Isabella did. Her mouth half open, bottlecap sticking out of her mouth. Holding the glass upside down like she was pouring it on her head. Her butt was sticking somewhat up in the air. It was a pitiful sight. The woman may have been having "fun" but she could certainly stand for improvement.

Marium crept back in the room. She rolled her eyes, looking at her roommate. Well, she'd change that soon enough. She applied the alcohol swab to the back of her roommate's neck, thankful the idiot passed out in such a helpful postion, and injected the nanobugs.

"Now, to give that some time to work," she murmured. She admired Isabel's body. It was no lie that Isabel was pretty, and she always dressed to show off. She had the cutest, perkiest breasts that Marium had ever seen. Not like the large DD ones that Marium tried to keep covered. It was hard being a scientist when you had to push your breasts out of the way.

Leaving the room, she started making changes to the programs. She wanted to make her roommate hers and hers alone. After all, it wasn't like she could tell the science board what she was really doing.

Isabella tossed and turned after the injection. She groaned and flopped over in her bed, curling up into a small ball. She'd spat out the bottle and dropped the glass, which thankfully hadn't broken.

She was undergoing some massive changes, and this was just the first wave of them. Isabella whined a little in her sleep. Toes and fingers curling and uncurling, gripping the sheets. She was missing a weekend party for this sickness now. But that left her mind slowly.

Marium waited a while before walking back in the room. It would take at least three more injections to transform Isabel. One to compell her obey, one to fully make her obey, one to make her want to keep Marium happy, and the last to remove any memories of being human. She would try and get all three injections in by tomorrow. Now that the first was in, it would be easier.

Looking through Izzy's closet, she picked out the least sluttiest outfit she could find. That wasn't easy, they were all low cut and see-through and showed so much skin she might as well be naked. But this would at least cover her after she'd been cleaned.

"Come on, Isabel, you need a bath," Marium said, shaking her roommate. "You reak. Get up."

"nnngh... Okay..." Isabella got herself off the bed, a bit shaky getting up.

She stretched out and dropped her clothes immediately. She was still a bit fuzzy in the head so now she was making her way to the bathroom in her bra and panties. Small, red lacy affairs that left little to the imagination.

She stumbled her way over to the bathroom and started the water for a shower. It'd wake her up and maybe make her a little more stable. Isabella knew a nice hot shower was always a refreshing experience anyway.

Marium removed her clothes as well. "I'm joining you. Can't have you slip and fall in your condition," she said. Getting in the shower, she told Isabel to kneel on the floor so that she didn't fall over.

"I'll wash your hair for you," Marium said. This gave her a golden oppertunity to view Isabel's body and to start testing the first dosage. If Isabel was really starting to fall under her command, this wouldn't raise a peep out of her. If not, then the next injection would have to be stronger.

"Lean your head forward a bit so I can wash you."

Just because she was compelled didn't mean that she didn't say anything about it.

"I'll be fine..." She stripped her clothes and got in,but made room for Marium to slip in as well. She knelt immediately when told to. "Why are you babying me like this? It's just a simple head-cold. I can deal just fine... I've dealt with worse."

She bowed her head some as Marium washed her hair. It felt nice, having the fingers in her hair, massaging her scalp gently. "nnngh..."

"I'm babying you because having you sick makes me feel sick," Marium said. "I can't have you throwing up or somethign when I'm trying to study. So the sooner I can get you feeling better, the better."

She massaged the shampoo in Isabel's hair, slowly working her fingers through. From the way Isabel moaned, it was obvious she liked this. This was something she would have to remember.

"I think you should rest on the couch after this," Marium said. "I have some antibiotics that the medlab let me hold on to. I'm sure they won't miss one if it'll help you get better."

"Well.. whatever..." She groaned out, her voice still on the groggy side.

Her eyes kept closed, focusing on the massaging feeling of the hands in her hair. She'd forgotten somehow that those hands were Marium's. Scott had never touched her like this. Or any of the other boyfriends. And as slut-tacular as she dressed, she hadn't actually been promiscuous to anything beyond heavy groping.

"I'll just skip the party and sleep... I'll be fine..."

Marium's heart leapt at the mention of sleep. That was perfect! She could sleep and Marium could admisiter the last three dosages. Wonderful!

"You know, that sounds good," Marium said. "You just need sleep. There, hair all done. Do you want help with your back or anything?"

She had to go and prepare the last three batches. This was working out better hten she had hoped. By morning, Izzy would be her slave and she could finally get on with her life.

"I'm fine..." She got up and started lathering her body with the liquid soap she loved to use. It foamed up so lightly.

Isabella scrubbed herself throughly, flexible enough to reach her back well enough. She held a hand to the wall to keep herself stable. She groaned softly as she rubbed herself. The lather got worked up all over her body, dripping down slowly. When she got herself back under the water,it all just cleared away off her body, leaving her pale skin glistening.

After she was done, she'd get out of the shower, clean herself off, and go grab a blanket before laying on the couch and curling up to sleep in a more dignified position. The blanket was very securely around her body, leaving only her face exposed.

Marium finished with the three needles, creeping back in Isabel's room once she heard her roommate sleeping. She was a bit miffed at how Izzy was sleeping. This would take some time, she decided.

Carefully, she rolled Isabel over so that she could get at her neck. Her heart missed a beat when Isabel mumbled in her sleep, but luckily, she didn't wake up.

Okay, first needle, more of a desire to do as I say, thought Marium as she injected the contents in Isabel. She paused, holding her breath in case Isabel woke up.

Now, to make her want to keep me happy. This will make it easier to change her, Marium thought as she got the contents of the second needle injected. Another pause and then, This one to erase her human memories.

Sneaking out of the room, she knew she had to wait for another three hours for the nanobugs to work. then the fun can really begine.

Hours passed, and so did sleep. The girl was unaware of the changes that befell her. In fact, she slept peacefully. Perhaps she'd been that tired. She didn't dream. She didn't toss and turn. She just passed the time as her body was effected.

When she did wake, she sat up in the couch, still curled up in the blanket. She could feel she was naked. So she didn't dare remove the blanket from around her body. Owner wouldn't like that. So she kept herself wrapped in the blanket, like a massive cloak filled with goose down. She stood, and couldn't figure out where she could get clothes. But she couldn't disrupt her Owner. She might be mad if she dared to.

So she sat back down, keeping still and waiting. She didn't mind waiting. Owner made a patient little device.

Marium cursed when she realized how much time had passed. she had fallen asleep as well at her desk. Getting up, she walked out to see her roommate. She was a little surprised to see Isabel sitting up and just staring into space. Well, that was normal. What a space cadet.

"Izzy, hey, how are you feeling?" Marium approached slowly, unsure if her experiment worked. Keeping her fingers crossed, she stood in front of her roommate. "Isabel?"

"Hello, Owner." She bowed her head respectfully. Inside, she felt her body want to spring to action. It was an odd feeling. She'd have to figure out what it was. "What would you have me do today? I am ready and able to serve you."

((Ack... Short... Sorry!))

Owner? Marium smiled. Oh, this was perfect! The experiment was a success! What should she do with her new Izzy. It would take time for the dye to fully leave her hair. She would have to figure out a way to keep Isabel's family from looking for her. Once made, she couldn't undo the process.

"Now then, let's have a look at you," Marium said. "Drop the blanket. I want to see you."

Marium's mind raced with what do to first. She had her roommate under her spell. She could do anything, and Isabel would never complain.

"Yes, Owner." She stood up and unabashedly dropped the blanket. It was unceremonious too. She stood bare-bodied in front of her Owner. Her body was firm, tight, and still soft and warm from the shower.

Her owner seemed to be elated with her simply being around. So she felt that she was doing a good job, and decided to stay the course of obeying her Owner to the very last letter. But standing still without clothing couldn't be the only thing the Owner wanted with her. "Is this satisfactory, or do you wish to inspect me closer." It may have very well been a check up. The Owner knew best.

"This is most satisfactory," Marium muttered. She had never noticed how pretty her roommate was when she wasn't running around like a rude idiot. High perky breasts, flat stomach, slender hips and long legs. Much like a barbie doll. Ohhhh, Marium liked that idea. A hightech doll.

"Let's see how your senses are...uh...working," she said, tracing one hand up Isabel's hip and slowly over her stomach. "I want you to tell me how you feel for each touch."

Isabella was glad that her being nude was indeed satisfactory. It was all she wanted. To satisfy her Owner. That's the only reason she existed.

"Yes, Owner." She stood perfectly still, more so that the old Isabella could ever have. As the hand trailed over her hip, she breathed in a little with the sensation. "Your hand on my hip tickles slightly. You have a light touch." Then the stomach came and she tensed up a little for that too. "My stomach is a little more sensitive to your touch, Owner."

"good, so far all in working order," said Marium. She brought her other hand up, sliding it along Isabel's back as she stepped closer.

"How about this," she whispered, leaning close to kiss Izzy's neck. She could feel her knees start to weaken. She should either get her new cyberdoll to sit or take her back to Izzy's room. She could use a break from studying for a while, and Isabel presented a delicious destraction.

Isabella found her body shivering a little with reaction to the touch on her back. "My back seems quite sensitive to your touch, Owner. And I can feel your breath on my neck. It's warm and causes a lasting tingling sensation." She shivered a little at the breath. If she were human, it would have simply felt good. But now she was a cyberdoll, who wanted to please her Owner. And to do that, she'd give her Owner all the information she could about the tactile sensations she was getting.

Then the little kiss came. Her entire body jolted up just the tinest bit. "Your lips caused a heightened level of sensation to spread through me, Owner."

Well, better and better. At least Isabel wouldn't be against contact with Marium. This was working out much better then she had planned.

"Come on then, we're going to another room. You're going to learn the physical art of pleasing me and being pleased," she said. "You do still know about arousal and sex?"

She hoped the doll did. While it might be fun to reteach sex, it would be hard to explain arousal. Taking the doll's hand, she led her back to Isabel's room. In another day or so, she planned on changing the room, cleaning it up properly. But, it would work for now.

Back
Top Bottom