Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Egyptian love

Ryou blinked a few times and tilted his head a bit before he crawled into his masters lap. "You left to change your hair?" He asked as he cuddled up close to the other man that he thought was his master.

Marik smirked and cuddled to the boy. He was going to mess with the boy as he started to kiss his neck softly. He smiled and kissed him softly. "Come on love." he whispered and smiled.

Ryou smiled before he lightly nuzzled at the other mans neck. "What do you want us to do?" He asked as he smiled and tilted his head to the side slightly before leaning in and kissing the man who he thought was his lover.

Malik smirked as he heard them. He walked inside the room with a small smile and looked at Ryou. He would have normally been mad but he really liked the boy. "My sweet, little, naive butterfly." he chuckled and kissed him softly. Malik grabbed Ryou as he placed him over his shoulder. "I think we should teach him a lesson between the two." he groped the boy's butt softly.

Ryou jumped and his eyes went wide as he looked to his master with fear filled eyes, his mind quickly jumped back to that of a slaves and not that of a lovers. "M-Master I'm sorry! I...I thought he was you, please don't punish me!" He cried and he wiggled around on his masters shoulder.

Malik sighed and placed him on the floor as he kissed him. "Do not worry my little boy." he smiled as he kissed him once more. He would never punish him. He smiled and picked the boy up bridal style. "Come on sweetheart. And do not call me, master." he whined as he placed the boy back on the bed. "This is my twin brother, Marik." he chuckled. "He will be living here for awhile."

The pale young slave let out a sigh before he slowly nodded his head as he cuddled up close to his lover. "It's nice to meet you Marik." He said with a sweet smile on his face before he blinked and looked up at Malik and the Marik. "Why didn't you tell me that you wheren't Malik and act like you where him?"

Malik smiled and rubbed Ryou's head softly. "I wanted you to see my brother but not as a slave." he smiled and kissed him. He laid him on the bed. Malik smirked and started to kiss the boy's body softly. He liked the boy a lot.

Ryou moaned softly into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around Malik's waist, he was a little scared about making out in front of his masters twin brother but if it was what he wanted then he would do it with out question.

Malik smirked and looked at his brother. "You could crave for Joey all you want. This is mine." he smiled as he kissed around the boy's nipple but not actually touching it. He smirked as he moved down to his nipple and licked it slowly. "You should hear this one scream."

Ryou gasped softly at the kisses, his whole body shaking slightly as his honey brown eyes fluttered shut. "Mmmm Malik." He moaned softly as he lightly gripped his masters shoulders.

Malik smirked and continued to kiss him softly. He smiled happily and smiled. "Come on sweetheart." he clothed him and smiled.

"Where are we going Malik?" Ryou asked as he tilted his head to the side as he sat up and ran his fingers through his hair slightly.

"We are going to eat some sushi here with my brother." he kissed his butt and smiled. He wanted to snuggle into him and smiled.

Ryou shivered slightly before he smiled sweetly and nodded his head as he took his lovers hand so he could be lead off to where they where going.

Malik smiled as they walked to the restaurant with his boyfriend and brother. He smirked and kissed him softly. "Hello." he whispered and smiled happily. He slipped his hand down the boy's pants and smirked. He wanted to have his hands all over him.

Ryou smiled up at his master and kissed him back before giving a gasp of shock when he felt the hand go down the back of his pants, a shiver ran through his body as he looked up at him. "Malik...should we be doing this in public?" He asked as a blush crossed his pale face.

Malik smirked and kissed him. "Who cares what others think." he smirked and smiled. Malik cuddled into the boy's neck and yawned. "Come on I am hungry." he walked inside the place as they sat down.

Ryou shivered some more before he nodded his head as he cuddled closer to his master. " What are we going to eat?" He asked as he looked from one brother to the other and then back again.

Ryou shivered some more before he nodded his head as he cuddled closer to his master. " What are we going to eat?" He asked as he looked from one brother to the other and then back again.

Malik smiled and kissed him softly. He loved the smell of him as they sat down. "Order whatever you want. We need some meat on your bones." he whispered in his ear and smiled.

The young man pouted at that as he looked down at himself and then back up at his lover. "I'm to skinny?" He asked as he lifted up his shirt slightly so he could look at his flat belly.

"No I just want you to be comfortable and eat a lot." he smiled and kissed him softly. "I would never think anything bad about you." he kissed his neck and smiled as he rubbed his head softly. He growled as he looked up and saw Kaiba walking around with Mokuba. He never got along with him. He knew he was gay seeing as he dated Joey Wheeler for like six months.

Ryou frowned slightly at the growl, he saw a tall man with brown hair and icey blue eyes walking around with a small boy with black hair and happy blue eyes. "Malik why are you growling at them?" He asked as he smiled and waved to the little boy when he looked over to them.

Malik smirked and kissed him softly. He smiled as Kaiba rolled his eyes. "Do not do anything with those people, sweetheart. If you see them I want you to walk the opposite direction." he told him and Marik nodded. Malik sighed as he saw Kaiba checking Ryou out.

"But the little boy looks so cute, can't I talk to him?" He asked as he looked at his master and cuddled up to him before looking to Marik.

Back
Top Bottom