Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Egyptian love

Toshiya

Super-Earth
bakura18.jpg

A small teen sat in a cage, he had been put into the shade to keep his skin the pale white color that it was, the slave traders thought that he would sell better if he looked exotic and was still innocent, leaving his master or misteress to train him in all ways. Ryou sighed softly as he shifted and leaned back against the back of his cage, pushing his snow white hair our of his face before he closed his honey brown eyes in hopes of getting some sleep.

Malik smirked as he walked around the auction. He was looking for someone that would be exotic and looked innocent. He smiled and walked over to a cage that was in the shade. He had to be special and he looked like it. Malik smirked and bent down to look into his eyes. "Hello, what is your name?" he asked as he looked at him. "You look rather cute." he chuckled and stood up wanting to know how much he was.

The pale white haired young man looked up at that before he blushed lightly. "It's Ryou, sir." He said softly as he looked down in respect for the other man, knowing that he could get whipped if he diden't.

A tubby balding man walked over to Malik with a grin on his face. "Ahh a fine one that one it, he's was tame as a kitten and just as dangerus. He's never even been trained and he's this dosile." He said was he rubbed his greedy little hands together. "I'm selling him for three thousand dollars."

"He is healthy right? Can he breed and carry a child safely? How big is he?" he asked as he looked at the boy up and down. He liked the way the boy seemed to be healthy and he wanted to make sure he was getting a deal. As the man told Malik about the boy he smirked a bit. The sandy blonde haired man smiled a bit more as thoughts of having him came into his mind.

He leaned down and looked into the boy's eyes. His purple eyes sparkled in delight as he described him. The boy looked really innocent and he wanted to have him. He smirked and gave him the three thousand dollars. He could have given him doubled that for the boy.

"My sister would be happy to see that I have found someone new." he smirked and played with the boy's hair.

Ryou slowly crawled out of his cage when the door was opened, his honey brown eyes looking around a bit before he looked up at his master and gulped softly. "A-Are you my master now?" He asked softly as he looked up into the other mans eyes shyly, he didn't know what his new rules where and he didn't want to press his luck.

Malik smiled at him as he played with the boy's soft hair. He moved and smelled him a bit. He smelled rather good. He chuckled and looked at him. "You can call me Malik and yes I guess I am." he grabbed his hand and walked towards his limousine. "You can look me in the eyes. I can see better if you are lying to me or not." he said happily.

The pale young man smiled sweetly at that before he nodded his headat that. "Thank you Malik, I was getting worried that they where going to break me in soon." He said with a shutter, he didn't even want to think of the fat old slave owner touching him in any way.

He smiled and grabbed the pale boy's chin. He kissed his cheek softly and smiled at the softness. "We can just have some fun then until I break you in." he whispered in his ear and smirked. "I think you would rather enjoy yourself then." he smiled a bit wider. "Having sex is the greatest feeling in the world."

The pale young man gasped at the words, his face flushing brightly as he lightly touched the cheek that had been kissed. "I...I couldn't know ma...Malik, I've never been with anyone before." He said shyly as he pushed his hair back out of his eyes as as they sat in the mans limo.

((Tell me if I am moving too fast))

Malik smirked as the boy really seemed to be innocent. He started to carress his cheek as the limo driver started to drive towards the house. "Would you like to have me show you one of the many ways to please a guy?" he smirked as the windows were up and dark. No one could see in here.

((lol it's fine))

Ryou blushed darkly at his masters words before he slowly nodded his head, he couldn't deny that Malik was a VERY handsom man after all. "May I know the rules that I am to follow first though Malik?" He asked him softly as he shifted slightly as he looked into the other mans eyes.

Malik smiled as the boy nodded. Malik kissed him softly and kissed his neck. "I just need you to enjoy yourself." he whispered and smiled. "Lean back on the seat and open your legs so that they wrap around my waist." he informed him and smiled. "Trust me you will enjoy this."

The young man gasped at the kisses as he nodded his head again, he shifted around before he laid back on the seat that he was sharing his his master, his heart was bounding in his chest as he opened his legs wide for Malik.

Malik smiled and slowly unbuttoned the boy's jeans. He smirked and unzipped the pants as well. He pulled them down so they were at his knees and he pulled the underwear down to his knees. He smirked and looked at him. "I am going to touch you and if you are not comfortable with it I want you to tell me." he informed him. He grabbed the boy's member slowly and started to slide his hand on it.

"Yes Malik." He said with a small shiver of pleaser before he let out a small cry of suprise when he was grabbed and lowly pumped, his member slowly becoming hard. "Oh!" He gasped softly as he looked down his body to watch what his master was doing to him.

He smiled as he continued his actions getting to go a bit faster. He smirked and sat down on teh floor of the limo. He was glad that Ishizu got a huge limo. "I am going to put my mouth on it now while rubbing you okay?" he asked as he kissed the tip of it softly and slowly opened his mouth as he only put his lips to the tip. He liked how the boy tasted already.

"Yes Malik." He said with a small whimper as he became fully erect and his back arched up off the seat, his hands grabbing onto the shirt that he was wearing and started to tug and pull at it.

Malik smirked and continued to suck him. He now had his whole mouth on his member. He slid a hand up the other's shirt and started to play with the boy's nipple. He smirked at his reactions and couldn't wait to hear him scream his name. Malik knew they had another ten minutes until they would be home. He had a nice house that was big for two people. He couldn't to look at him with a smile on his face.

Ryou was whimpering and crying out in pleaser and his toes curled as he tossed his head from side to side. "M-Malik!" He cried out, he had never felt anything like this before and he could feel the muscles in his abs tightening.

Malik smirked as he continued his actions. "Release for me. Let me taste you." he smiled and looked at him with a smile. He was now teasing the other nipple and making it just as hard as the other. He wasn't going to have sex with him for a while in fear that he will become afraid of him. Malik wanted to get to know Ryou first. Malik continued his actions and wasn't going to stop. He made his tongue pay extra protection to his tip. He even started to nibble softly a bit.

The young slave gasped and cried out some more before her back arched up off the seat. "MALIK!!!" He screamed in pleaser as he came in his masters mouth before he fell back onto the seat of the limo almost like he was boneless. "W-W-Wow." He managed to pant out.

He swallowed it and smiled as he grabbed the boy's underwear and pants. He placed them back on the boy and smiled. "Did you like that sweetheart?" he asked as he rubbed the boy's thighs. He continued doing so as he leaned over and kissed him softly. He grabbed Ryou so he was sitting on his lap. "That is only a small part of what you will be having when we do sleep together."

Ryou blushed brightly at that before he nodded his head. "It felt amazing...do...do you want me to do something for you too Malik?" He asked shyly as he figited in the tan mans lap shyly, this was the first time that he had ever wanted the attention that he was being given by his new master.

Malik moaned a bit as he fidgeted. He knew he could just take him right now. He shook his head and made him look at him. He started to kiss him and kissed his neck. He slowly started to suck his neck softly and smiled. "Do you like that my little butterfly?" he asked as he continued to kiss his neck. He smiled and slowly moved his hand as he gripped his butt. "I like your butt. It is small and cute." he whispered and smiled. He smiled as the car stopped. "We are home. Welcome to your new home darling."

Ryou moaned softly before he nodded his head and arched his back slightly as his eyes fluttered close. "Yes...f-feels really nice." He said before gasping when his butt was gropped before he looked over to the door of the limo as it was opened for them, his eyes going wide when he saw where he was going to be living now. "Ohh wow."

Back
Top Bottom