Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Egyptian love

"What am I to you? You're nothing like what the other slaves where telling me that masters are like." He said as he started to play with his masters hair again. "I'm very happy with you though, I'm happy that you are my master." He said with a sweet smile on his face as he cuddled close to his master.

Malik smiled and kissed him softly. "Mmm you are like my boyfriend." he smiled and rubbed his cheek softly. "I really like you, sweetheart. You are really cute and smart." he chuckled and kissed him a bit passionately. "But if you do anything wrong and I can punish you." he cuddled with the boy and smiled as he rubbed his stomach.

Ryou whimpered at that but nodded his head, a small shiver running through his body. "But...I don't know the rules...I don't know if I'm doing something wrong." He said as he lightly nuzzled at Malik's neck and closed his eyes as his belly was rubbed.

Malik shook his head and smiled. "No, honey, as long as you do not do anything bad you will not be in trouble. You cannot kiss and do anythings with another guy. You just can't cheat on me and you are okay."

Ryou brightened up at that before he nodded his head, he could do that, he had never felt attracted to anyone else before he had met Malik after all. "I can do that, I can be a good boyfriend." He said as he bounced on his masters lap, he just couldn't keep in how happy he was at the moment.

Malik moaned as the boy continued to jump on him. "Honey stop jumping on me. You are getting me excited." he chuckled a bit and placed him on the bed. He mewed softly and kissed his neck. He started to play with him a bit as he tickled him.

The young slave squeaked when Malik started to tickle him before he started to giggle and push at the other mans hand. "No hahahaha st-stop!" He laught as he started to wiggle around.

Malik smiled and laid on top of him as he kissed his neck and smiled. "Come on sweetheart. We must do something today." he smiled happily and grabbed his hand happily.

Ryou smiled brightly before he nodded his head before he got out of the bed and lightly rushed himself off. "What do we need to do Malik?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side slightly with a happy smile on his face.

"Do you want me to teach you to play duel monsters?" he asked with a soft smile as he stood up with him to get the cards. He had a lot of them and he really wanted to teach him how to play. "Who knows we could take you to the card shop and get you some cards." Malik smiled and kissed him softly.

Ryou tilted his head slightly at the question. "What's Duel Monsters?" He asked as he blinked a few times as he took his masters hand and looked around the hall.

He grabbed all the cards he had and smiled. Malik walked back and made him a quick deck. He smiled a bit and kissed him. "We should do some wages. If I win I want you to give me a bj again." he smirked. "And what do you want me to do to you if you win?"

Ryou nibbled on his bottom lip as he thought about what he would want. "Could I get something else to wear?" He asked as he looked down to his dirty rag like clothes.

Malik shook his head as he shouldn't have to bet on that. He walked to his closet and gave him a tank top and a pair of pants. He smiled and kissed him softly. "Mmmm you look sexy." Malik smirked. "We will get you more clothes after this." he said with a small smile.

Ryou blushed lightly at that before he smiled and stripped out of his clothes and got into his changed into the new clothes that he had just been given. "Thank you Malik...but now I don't know what I'll want back." The young man said with a small pout on his face as he reached over to the cards and picked them up before he started to shift through them.

"You must be able to think of something." he smiled and kissed him softly. He was going to let the boy win and made sure he use the deck absolutely bad. He wanted to be his slave for a few hours and make him moan his name." he smirked happily and looked at him. "Come on sweetheart you go first."

"Alright...what do I do?" He asked as he took five cards just like Malik had done, he looked from card to card and lightly nibbled on his thumb, he had never played this game before and didn't have a clue was he was doing right now.

Malik smirked and tried to tell him what to do. The little slave was going to win even if he had to let him cheat. He leaned in and kissed him softly. "Good job sweetheart you won. What would you like me to do?" he asked and smiled. He moved in and started to suck his neck slowly.

Ryou gasped in pleaser at the feeling, his back arched slightly in pleaser, he was suprised that he had been able to win the game. "C-Can we do what we di-did in the car again?" He asked with little gasps and whimpers in between his words.

He smiled as he continued to suck his neck and started to unbutton his pants. He slipped his hand quickly inside the boy's underwear. He loved to hear his moans as he sucked a new spot and started to rub the boy slowly. He was going to tease the boy a bit as he rubbed extra slow.

The pale youth whimpered softly in pleaser as his back arched and he grabbed onto Malik's shoulders, his toes curled and his back arched as a shiver ran through his body. "Ohhhh M-Malik." He gasped as his head fell back and his jaw dropped.

Malik smirked and continued to rub him. He smiled happily and started to actually rub him. He pulled his pants down and started to suck him softly. He giggled and loved his reactions. "Come on baby. What do you like? What do you want?"

Ryou cried out at the feeling, his back arching in pleaser and grabbed onto his lovers shoulders. "M-More please Malik. R-Really like it."

Malik smiled and continued to play with him. He smiled and kissed his tip softly. He continued his actions wanting his lover to release. "Come on baby. Release." he giggled as he started to lift him up a bit. He stopped and looked at him. "I am going to slip my finger inside of you. I want you to get ready for the pleasure you are going to one day have." he smirked.

Ryou bit down on his bottom lip before his back up off the bed. "MALIK!" He screamed as he came hard, his body shaking in pleaser and he gasped and panted before he nodded his head, his body was limp and willing to do what ever his master wanted.

Back
Top Bottom