Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Egyptian love

Malik growled and glared at Kaiba as if saying, "Screw with him and you are dead." Malik nodded as he wanted to keep a good eye on Ryou. He wanted to make sure his boy was okay. Malik would blast him to the seven hells if he dared hurt Ryou.

Ryou pouted slightly as he looked up at his lover and lightly tugged his shirt. "Can I go to the bathroom?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side slightly and shifted slightly.

"Go ahead sweetheart." he smiled and kissed him softly. He wanted to make sure he was safe. He had never been so protective of anyone like this before.

Ryou smiled brightly before he kissed the other man on the lips and headed off to the bathrooms and just hoped that his master got him something good to eat.

Malik paid attention to the waiter. He hadn't noticed that Kaiba was sneaking into the bathroom. Malik yawned tiredly as he ordered sushi and a bit of alcohol for himself. He smiled a bit as Marik had never had alcohol. Marik was the first to notice that Kaiba wasn't there. Malik growled and clenched his fist as he walked towards the bathroom.

Ryou was quick in the bathroom and was in the middle of washing his hands when the door opened, he looked up to see Kaiba there before he looked away, how was he going to leave if Kaiba was in front of the door?

"Hello cutie." he smirked and grabbed the boy's neck. Kaiba smiled and shoved the boy against the wall. He smirked a bit more and kissed his neck.

Ryou's eyes went wide in shock before he let out a cry and tried his hardest to get away from Kaiba, his master was going to be so mad at him if he saw him like this.

Malik kicked the door open and walked inside. Kaiba quickly turned around as Malik grabbed him around his neck. "If you ever touch him again I will kill you!" he yelled at Kaiba and pushed him inside the bathroom stall. He growled at Ryou and grabbed his wrist. They were going home. He walked over to Marik and told him that they were going home.

Ryou shook and whimpered as he was dragged off after his master, he didn't know if he should be scared or not, he had been trying to get away really he had! "I...I d-didn't mean to cause t-trouble." He said softly as he looked from his master and then to Marik.

Marik looked at him a bit worried. He had never seen Malik so angry. Malik sighed as he ignored the boy. Once they got to his house and looked at Ryou once more. He took a deep breath. "Marik go home. I need to be with Ryou alone right now." he grabbed the boy's wrist and placed him inside the house.

Ryou whimpered softly as he coward away from his master, he didn't want to be hurt, he was trying to be a good boy for him but he just couldn't when random people kept coming out of no where. "I-I'm sorry Malik, please don't get mad at me." He whimpered softly as he got down onto his knees.

Malik growled and looked at him. The poor boy was crying and on his knees. He sighed and picked him up as he cuddled to him. "Do not cry. Come on sweetheart." he smiled as he continued to hold him. Malik placed him on the bed and smiled as he rubbed his head softly.

"I really am sorry, I wanted to leave but he was in front of the door and so I couldn't leave." Ryou said softly as he reached out and took Malik's hand. "A-Am I forgiven?" He asked as he looked up at his lover with big teary eyes.

Malik smiled as he continued to rub the boy's head. He didn't plan on punishing him. "Sweetheart it is okay." he teased and smiled. "Now come on take a deep breath and just calm down." he smiled and leaned down as he kissed him once more.

Ryou sniffled softly before he took a deep breath before he was kissed. "Thank you Malik." He said softly as he cuddled up close to the other teen a sweet smile on his face.

Malik smiled and continued to pet Ryou happily. He leaned down and kissed him softly. "Sleep my little Ryou. There is a dueling tournament tomorrow adn I want you and Marik to cheer for me." he smiled.

Ryou blushed at that as he nodded his head and cuddled up to his master. "Will it be fun?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side a bit as a smile crossed his face.

"We could make it more fun." he whispered and smiled happily. "We are going to be in a building and have our own room." he smirked and rubbed the boy's stomach softly. "We could have a ton of fun." he chuckled.

Ryou shivered softly and blushed as he nodded his head as he cuddled closer to his lover. "That sounds really nice." He said as he let his fingers run around on the other mans chest.

He smirked and leaned down as he started to kiss his neck and sucked on it softly. He smiled and played with him as he lowered his hands down his boxers. "Mmm look at this." he said as he looked at his boxers. "What is that?" he asked in a seductive voice and smiled.

The younger man gasped softly as he looked down at his tented boxers. "I...I like being with you...I really like you Malik." He said shyly as he cuddled up to his lover.

Malik smiled and kissed him softly. "Good. See you should not go anywhere by yourself." he whispered and kissed him a bit more. He smiled and started to rub his back.

"I'm sorry, I just needed to go to the bathroom." He said softly as he shivered slightly and curled up to Malik's chest.

Malik smirked and kissed him. "I could assist you with that." He smiled and kissed him a bit more. "I wouldn't mind seeing you naked one more time." he chuckled and rubbed his back.

Back
Top Bottom