Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Egyptian love

Malik smiled and looked at him. He started to rub the boy's forehead and smirked. "Would you like to take this to the next level, my pet?" he whispered in his ear and rolled the boy over as he continued to shove a finger inside of him.

Ryou gasped in suprise when a finger was pushed into him, his body shivering slightly as he looked over his shoulder to the other teen. "W-What do you m-mean Malik?" He asked as he gasped and jerked as the finger moved inside of him.

Malik smiled as he jerked. He leaned down licked the shell of his ear. "I want to be your first my little one." he smiled and started to pump his finger in and out of him. "I want you to be screaming my name as I move in and out of you. If you do not want this just tell me."

The pale youth couldn't help but shiver in pleaser at the thought, some of the slaves that he had talked to, the ones who where good and taken care of, had told him that it felt wonderful to be taken by a master and all he had to do was relax so that it wouldn't hurt the first time. "Yes I want it."

Malik smiled as he was going to take his little slave. Malik smiled as he continued to pump into the boy. He now added two, three, and four fingers inside of him. He smiled and grabbed the lube from his drawer. "Here rub this on my member." he smiled and gave the cream to the boy. "It will help me not hurt you."

Ryou cried out and whimpered softly at the feeling of the fingers moving around inside before he nodded his head as he took the lube, he rolled onto his side slightly before he put some of the lube into his hand and then started to rub it onto Malik's member.

Malik humped his hand and moaned as he pulled away after a few minutes. He smiled and placed him behind him. He slowly slipped inside him and moaned as the lube made it easily.

Ryou gasped and tenced up, it hurt really bad, but he remembered that he had to stay relaxed so he took deep breath so that his muscles relaxed around his lovers cock.

"I am sorry." Malik apologized and slowly slid in it. He waited until the boy was ready to get along with it. He smirked a bit and kissed his back. He was going to find his sweet spot. At the sound of the other's approval he slowly continued yet made sure to find his spot. If he found his spot he knew the boy would be yelling loudly.

Ryou moaned softly as his master moved in him, his eyes where half open as he let his hips push up slightly to meet his lovers. "Mmm Malik." He moaned before he gasped loudly and his eyes went wide before he cried out loudly in pleaser.

Malik laughed and continued his actions on the younger male. He had found it rather quickly. He smiled as he loved how the boy moaned in pleasure. He knew that Odion could tell what they were doing. If he interupted now someone's head was going to roll. "I thought you would like that. You are so tight." he gasped and played with the younger male's nipples.

Ryou was moaning loudly and cried out as he was pouned into by Malik, when the other man started to play with his nipples, he let out another loud cry of pleaser as he tossed back his head so that it was now resting on his masters shoulder.

Malik continued to pound into him. He moaned as he released deep inside of him and moaned. He started to nip at the boy's neck as he gasped yet continued to tease the boy. He had not removed himself just yet. He was quite tired now though.

The pale young man couldn't help but give another pleaser filled scream of Malik's name before he came again, he gave small whimpers and mews as his master teased him. "Mmmm no more please, to...to sleepy."

Malik smirked and grabbed his balls softly. He smiled and kissed the boy softly. He laid the boy down on the bed and covered him with blankets. "Then sleep." he smiled and snuggled into the little boy. He rather enjoyed that and the boy was really innocent looking. He was going to keep this boy around. He yawned and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Ryou whimpered softly when he was grabbed before nodding his head and curling up to his lover before he slowly drifted to sleep with only a slight pain in his rear end.

Malik woke up and groaned. He rolled out of bed and walked to the kitchen. He smiled happily as he ate and looked at Odion. He forgot to get dressed but he didn't care right now. "He moaned like crazy." he said with a smirk and yawned tiredly. He stretched his arms and sighed.

((Should they have it were like it is the anime and they all hate Malik and think he is a bad guy?))

Ryou woke a bit later, his honey gold eyes looking around for his master, he sat up and looked around a bit as he nibbled on his bottom lip as slowly got out of bed.

((I thought it was Marik who was evil...well I guess it's the same thing but it's kind of like with Ryou and Bakura...0.0 twins...))

((Marik was the good one. Lol. Just like Bakura was the bad one))

He walked inside the room with a plate full of sushi. Malik smiled walking back in the room and kissed him softly. "Hello love." he whispered in his ear and smiled. "How was your sleep?" he asked as he laid on the bed.

((Ohhhh Opps lol XD but could we have twins? Malik and Marik messing with Ryou's head would be pretty hot!))

Ryou smiled brightly and nodded his head as he stood next to the bed. "I slept very well Malik, how did you sleep?" He asked as moved over to knell next to his master on the bed.

Malik smiled and kissed him. He had a little surprise for the younger man. His twin is coming over and he wanted to introduce the two of them. Malik sighed and sat up a bit. "Come here beautiful." he continued to kiss him and smile.

Ryou smiled before he nodded and climbed into his masters lap as he wrapped his arms around his shoulders before he started to lightly nuzzle at his neck with a small happy purr of joy.

Malik smirked and started to rub the boy's butt softly. He smiled as he wanted to confuse the boy. "Stay here, sweetheart. I will be right back." he whispered and kissed his cheek.

Ryou pouted a bit before he nodded his head and moved off Malik's lap and sat next to him. "I'll be waiting Malik." He said with a sweet smile on his face.

He smirked and walked out to see his twin brother. He smiled as his brother. "Come on Marik. See how sexy he is." he whispered and smirked as Marik walked inside the room. There was no difference in them really except the hair. Marik was also not as sexy as Malik was. He chuckled a bit. Marik smirked as he saw Ryou. He walked over to the boy and smiled. "Sit on my lap baby. I don't want you far from me."

Back
Top Bottom