Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (LunarWolf @ GuardianAngel)

Akiza looked towards him for a moment before she spoke, "It makes you uncomfortable to do that.... So..... no.... it is fine."

“It makes me uncomfortable because you would be weakened and defenseless while your mind reset and the memories were erased" Lo-Wen kissed her ;lightly and then smiled at her

Akiza just looked towards him before she spoke, "But I'm not worried because I know I'm safe. If you aren't around, then there is always Rose or Aaron. Or even one of the other generals."

"if you wish then I will do that but only after I have done as you asked of me firstly" Lo-Wen didn't want to spook her by sleeping with her after her memories had been altered

Akiza was just looked towards him for a moment in time before she was just wrapping her arms around his neck. "I am all yours." she cooed.

Akiza lay on the bed, and just flushed a bit, just turning away. No she was going to be embarrassed especially since was only the second time that she had a allowed a man to see her naked.

Lo-Wen turned her head so she could look at him "don't be embarassed you are amazing" Lo-Wen then moved his hands over her exsposed skin and played with her lightly

Lo-Wen smiled at her and then slowly played with her pussy till she was good and wet before he entered her as he didn't want to hurt her. once he was certain she was ready fro him Lo-Wen gently pushed in to her filling her to the hilt.

Akiza was just squirming a bit at his touch, moaning softly. Although soon enough this moan turned into a small cry as he was pushing himself inside of her, arching up into him slightly. "Lo-Wen.... I gave it thought and..... I say we try for that whole.... having a baby sooner rather than later." she spoke in a soft voice, but she was flushing a bit as well.

Akiza was giving a small gasp before she was wrapping her legs around his waist gently. She was tilting her head a bit, allowing him to continue to kiss at her neck.

"What is with that sigh?" Akiza questioned, confused. It wasn't as though she was distracted by anything else, or had anything else on her mind. All she was distracted by was him, and what was happening.

Akiza was moaning softly as he pumped into her, hear arms wrapping around his neck. "Lo-Wen." she whispered his name in a coo.

Well hopefully nobody was looking for the pair of them at all, at least not for the next few hours.

For the next few hours, the pair were locked away within their chambers. Although after a while, Akiza was fast asleep on the bed next to him.

Probably a good thing that she was already asleep, considering she would have probably ended up falling asleep in the end anyways.

Back
Top Bottom