Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (LunarWolf @ GuardianAngel)

Lo-Wen was sitting in the center of the rose garden alone with tears streaming down his face. the council had backed off but his generals were just making this worse for him. Lo-Wen had picked someone who would turn the army upside down

Rose just gave a small sign before she was thinking for a moment then rushed off to go and speak to the advisor. "Granny. I want to... Send the king and queen away for a few days. To give them time to breath. I will take on their jobs as needed. "

the elder looked up and smiled at her "I think we can do just that but give me a second I need to see if someone had awakened or is close to it" the elder stood up and headed to baileys room to check on her

Rose just smiled before she spoke "I feel like they are both trying to take on more than they can handle. I already watched Aki collapse yesterday out of exhaustion."

Rose was giving a nod before she was going to Aaron and was asking him if he would be willing to go check on Akiza. She was going to go and check on Lo-Wen.

Aaron nodded his head "stay out of reach when he is like this he reacts one of two ways he either lashes out or her grabs and cuddles till he passes out"

Rose gave a faint chuckle before she spoke "No worries. I mind as well be a little sister to him. You'll find Aki in the tower. She has been spending a lot of time there lately. "

Rose was heading out into the garden, spotting Lo-Wen after a brief moment of looking around. "You two are both carrying too much on your shoulders." she commented as she walked up.

Akiza was in fact up in the tower, although currently she was just sitting on her knees breathing slowly. Lately she had been taking to practicing with her abilities, making sure that she could manipulate it as she wished. Although she found that it was quite tiresome. Or it could be that she was already highly exhausted, and using her ability wasn't making things any better. But whatever. Floating in front of her was some water that she had intentionally thrown up into the air, freezing the time around it as a test.

"what I need is for people to quit doubting me and that I don't know what I am doing. damn it I do know what I am doing" Lo-WEn was so frustrated he was pissed and seething

Aaron watched her for a moment "you know you should be resting not practicing"

Akiza was startled by him speaking, which caused the magic to shatter and the water was spilling all over the floor.

"Nobody is saying you don't know what you are doing. But you are taking on too much work. Just like Aki. I think you two need to go and take a vacation." Rose was commenting.

Lo-Wen chuckled “that is a dream I doubt we will see anytime soon”

Aaron winced when it happened and then went to help her clean up

Rose just looked towards him before she spoke, "Not really. Between Aaron, the advisor, and I, we can handle stuff while you two are away."

Akiza was just grabbing a towel so that she could get the water dried up.

Aaron stopped her and then cleaned up the water himself “ let me”

Lo-Wen shook his head “I need to get the new grand general in place first before I can”

"I.... I can do it.... It is fine." Akiza spoke a s went to swipe the towel back from him.

Rose was just speaking "And the kingdom will survive without a high general. The other generals can take care of stuff. Who so you think took care of stuff when the king made you leave? It sure was the the former king. Usually it was Markus."

Aaron looked at her and stopped her "you need to let others help you out and not argue when they try"

Lo-Wen looked at her and then snarled "I know this"

Akiza didn't stop him at all but she didn't look up from the ground. No she did have a few tears that fell onto the back of her hands. "I..... I just don't want people to see me as useless anymore..... Not like how many do.... I hear the whispers.... and it hurts to hear.... "

Rose was just sighing before she spoke "And snapping at me isn't going to help you any at all."

Aaron shifted and sat in front of her and tilted her head up to look at him “you are not and never will be useless. You are our queen and the only one who can keep the grand general from killing us all when he gets mad. Those who say that shit don’t realize how close they have come to a bad end not because he is a mean person but he has a low tolerance for stupid”

Lo-Wen glared at her from where he was but stayed silent

Rose was just sighing before she spoke "You two just need to take a break. She has been pushing herself to the point of collapse more often than not. Wanting to prove to those that view her as useless, that she isn't useless."

Akiza was just shaking her head a bit but in the end she was just breaking down in his arms. Overwhelmed with everything. And it didn't help with so many who viewed her as a replica of her father. Or some that saw her as far too weak to be queen.

Aaron wrapped his arms around her and held her close just letting her cry "its ok don't cry" Aaron knew she was upset and needed to cry but at the same time he didn't want Lo-Wen freaking out over her crying later

"and how is that suppose to happen when people keep pestering me and making it so it take me longer to get the shit I am trying to get done done" Lo-Wen was sick of meetings being called while he was working and having to stop to attend them or being interrupted when he was trying to spend some time with Aki

"Then step back as a consort." Rose spoke before she was getting to her feet again, and stretching a bit.

Akiza did seem to calm a bit, although there were still the faint sniffles that came from her

"I won't do that not to Aki not ever" Lo-Wen wouldn't do that to her he just needed a little more time to finish his work .

Aaron smiled and continued to rub her back lightly

Rose was just giving a small shake of her head although it wasn't long before something seemed to catch her attention.

Back
Top Bottom