Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (LunarWolf @ GuardianAngel)

Akiza did end up rousing briefly although ended up fading into sleep rather quickly once again. Peacefully asleep, and completely relaxed.

"High General, the other generals are gathered as you requested." came a voice from outside the door, Rose's voice.

Rose was walking into the room after a moment in time and was just giving a faint smile when she saw the pair of them. "You go on, I'll help her when she wakes up."

"thank you she may be confused when she wakes up with her permission i took what the demon did to her away make sure the staff knows not to bring it up ever" Lo-WEn didn't want her to try and remember

Rose was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "I will certainly make sure that nobody brings it up."

"We heard rumors that you have been wanting to step down. We have all talked it over and.... We think that would be best. This way your focus can be on your wife to be. And you already know that we are more than capable of taking over as generals." Leon was speaking after a moment in time as he leaned against the wall.

Lo-Wen looked at him sharply "and what makes you think I haven't already started training my replacement as I am the high general it is my decision on who takes my place unless I am dead that it falls to the reigning monarch"

"You have been stressing more than needed. Which had been resulting in the queen stressing. Do you know why you haven't had to deal with much of anything king relates, she is burdening all of that stuff herself. Laws, the meetings among rulers. B3cause she knows that it will be too much." Markus was pointing out

"I understand this Marcus better then most considering I have had to take all of those duties from her" Lo-Wen and her had had an argument over it

"You need to make a decision on which is more important to you. Acting as High General, or acting as future king. Because even the council is about to make a decision, even with that elderly advisor trying to argue against them on it." Markus was adding after a moment in time before he was just commenting that it was time to fire the council members. They weren't any good to anybody at all.

“This I understand better then any of you however the council and the elder are aware I am training my replacement and have been warned against pressing me in the subject consider yourselves warned” Lo-Wens eyes flowed with his power warning then he was close to losing his temper with them

"That is enough. They are merely expressing their thoughts and opinions." Came the familiar voice of Akiza as she swept into the room with Rose at her side, her gown twisting around her legs as she walked into the room.

Akiza was just looking towards him for a moment in time before Rose was speaking "Lady Akiza was informed by some servants that they were afraid, that the King Consort was giving off very dangerous vibes, so the Queen came herself to see what was going on."

Akiza was looking over before she spoke "As you are in the process if training the person who will be taking over. I do recommend that you count on your fellow generals more."

Akiza just watched for a moment before she was turning in her heel to leave, Rose falling in next to her.

Rose just looked towards Aaron for a moment with a look that said she would be back soon. After that she was just taking off to catch up with Akiza.

Back
Top Bottom